Oromos OWN Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with construction workers is that companies aren’t registering their tradesmen. If I have a construction company in Puntland, the government should have a way for me to register my workers and be accountable for them.

Oromos own business in and around these areas they stay in. They can’t buy property and have zero property rights in Court, unless they have connections.

It’s all fun and games to get caught up in FKD and the conflict in Ogaden, but it’s another to go full retard and create an enemy with all Oromos.

These hysterical Somalis online who keep saying “Oromos have a master plan” are fucking annoying.

If Oromos and Somalis were having a conflict in one region, it could be dismissed as an isolated incident, two regions, maybe, several regions INCLUDING JIGJIGA; this cannot be ignored.

I wouldn't say they are extremely organised but they do seem united in one goal; displacing and murdering Somalis and others they deem a "threat".

We agree on two things;

Oromos are in Puntland because certain people want them there, Puntites and Oromos alike.

Two, we cannot get rid of them violently.

If Puntland had leaders who thought like you, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

I cannot wait until these corrupt men from the kacaan era are deposed of.

Oromos didn’t expect to see an Oromo leader in Ethiopia, nor did they expect Somalis to be mucaraad against them.

This is bullshit and it’s going to set back the Somali economy 100 years, if this anti-Oromo crusade continue to mature and develop a life of its own.

Oromos are thankful to be the only ethnic group from Ethiopia that gets access to any Gobol anytime. Heck, it’s probably better to be an Oromo than Somali in another qabils Gobol.

You can’t just write “Oromos OWN Bosaso”

Forget the fact that they are changing the demographics in Somalia/land.. They are spreading bad behaviour with their immoral actions; fornication, intoxication.

I wonder what the HIV rate is now.

These stupid Somali "men" sleep with Ethio prostitutes and then bring STDs and HIV home to their unsuspecting wives.

That's why HIV has been spreading in Somalia, (in addition to AMISOM raping little girls and IDP women in the South)

If Oromos and Somalis were having a conflict in one region, it could be dismissed as an isolated incident, two regions, maybe, several regions INCLUDING JIGJIGA; this cannot be ignored.

I wouldn't say they are extremely organised but they do seem united in one goal; displacing and murdering Somalis and others they deem a "threat".

Dude it’s been like 800 years for them, they finally got a seat. Their like a bull in a china room. Of course shit will get broken here and there.

I only join the FKD and joke around from time to time about it, but when people turn it into real issue and believe that Oromos are the enemies of Somalis than my question is “How the f*ck did you come to that conclusion after letting them be the only ethnic group who gets to enjoy our country”?

Oromos didn’t expect to see an Oromo leader in Ethiopia, nor did they expect Somalis to be mucaraad against them.

This is bullshit and it’s going to set back the Somali economy 100 years, if this anti-Oromo crusade continue to mature and develop a life of its own.

Oromos are thankful to be the only ethnic group from Ethiopia that gets access to any Gobol anytime. Heck, it’s probably better to be an Oromo than Somali in another qabils Gobol.

Oromos are in massive numbers in several neighbourhoods in Puntland's major cities.
This is a fact, in addition, they are growing balsy and violent. Another fact.

I believe there are good Oromos, bad Oromos and regular Oromos, but at this point, none are to be trusted and ALL should be sent home, peacefully.

Dude it’s been like 800 years for them, they finally got a seat. Their like a bull in a china room. Of course shit will get broken here and there.

I only join the FKD and joke around from time to time about it, but when people turn it into real issue and believe that Oromos are the enemies of Somalis than my question is “How the f*ck did you come to that conclusion after letting them be the only ethnic group who gets to enjoy our country”?

Do you know that Somalis and Oromos have enmity that spans centuries?
They see US as an enemy that needs to be dislodged, furthermore, they desperately want access to a coast.

Don't look at them as an ethnic group, think of them as a nation state; ruthless and calculating.

Are you blaming the violence on Somalis because they are mucaarad to the new oromo federal government? That seems like an extreme position.

You also seem critical of Somalis that speak of the ogaden so as to not get confused, whats your overall position on the situation there and do think Somalis from all over Somali territories should stay out of the situation there and leave it to the k5 Somalis?

Forget the fact that they are changing the demographics in Somalia/land.. They are spreading bad behaviour with their immoral actions; fornication, intoxication.

I wonder what the HIV rate is now.

These stupid Somali "men" sleep with Ethio prostitutes and then bring STDs and HIV home to their unsuspecting wives.

That's why HIV has been spreading in Somalia, (in addition to AMISOM raping little girls and IDP women in the South)

Disease and crime are social issues, people turn them into Structrual issues.

Oromos have a home in Ethiopia, and we have a home in both Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia.

It’s a no-brainer that Somalis on the Cushitic race to sovereignty of land.

Their still fighting for Oromia after winning the biggest Kursi in Ethiopia.

The Puntland issue is based on migrations to Arabia, and as Arabian migration policies get stronger less people will go.

There’s literally a Saudi TV show that runs daily where cops go from home to home karbashing people.

Saudi Arabia has Saudis flipping burgers now, it’s over for migrants in Arabia.

Ethiopia needs to create jobs for Ethiopians then people won’t leave.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Last time in was in Bosaso was 2011. I was in Laanta Hawada and don't remember seeing Oromos around.

It's been 6 years and Oromos been traveling in big numbers I won't be surprised if these fukers run few blocks.

The Oromos are huge problem. They already are deeep in Hargeisa if we don't control their numbers in Bosaso we'll be in trouble.

Oromos goal is to take the lands brain dead s leave behind while going abroad. These fuckers breed like rabbits. :ileycry:
Wake up s.

Last time in was in Bosaso was 2011. I was in Laanta Hawada and don't remember seeing Oromos around.

It's been 6 years and Oromos been traveling in big numbers I won't be surprised if these fukers run few blocks.

The Oromos are huge problem. They already are deeep in Hargeisa if we don't control their numbers in Bosaso we'll be in trouble.

Oromos goal is to take the lands brain dead s leave behind while going abroad. These fuckers breed like rabbits. :ileycry:
Wake up s.

Call your elders and get them to complain or threaten the useless people in Villa Garowe, we need to start a movement to get these people back to Oromia peacefully.

Are you blaming the violence on Somalis because they are mucaarad to the new oromo federal government? That seems like an extreme position.

You also seem critical of Somalis that speak of the ogaden so as to not get confused, whats your overall position on the situation there and do think Somalis from all over Somali territories should stay out of the situation there and leave it to the k5 Somalis?

Somalis in Somalia can never stay out of K5 issues because Ethiopia will be our largest trading partner. Theres 100million customers next door and many of them are Muslims. Somalis in K5 will be vessles for Somalis in Somalia. But to have people in Somalia and all over call for an overnight miidnimo and unity based on the false pretences of Oromos being our enemy, goes to show how disunited Somalis really are.

I’m 100% for anything that betters a Somalis life in any Gobol and protects their hanti, but it’s not as easy as it sounds in Ethiopia. The biggest underminers of Somalis in Ethiopia are Somalis themselves. The biggest threat to Somalis in Ethiopia are Somalis themselves. The biggest threat to Somali resources in Ethiopia are Somalis themselves.

I’m only critical of supporting and understanding how Puntland will handle this issue structurally.

Wake up s.

Every 4 years there’s a mustafuur that happens.

200 tandem trucks that carry 100 people in each bin, carry 200 oromos back.

That’s 40,000 people shipped in one load.

But obviously the ones who own real business and do trading with Somalis aren’t on that list.

Somalia needs to give worker visas to oromos and start collecting taxes from them.

The best thing we can do for now, is to make sure they are sent back to Oromia without harming them.

IF Puntland had a decent government they would issue work visas for the most skilled labourers and businessmen and return the others to Oromia, peacefully.

Call your elders and get them to complain or threaten the useless people in Villa Garowe, we need to start a movement to get these people back to Oromia peacefully.

Some actually pay taxes?

Who are you talking about here? All oromos? Or illegal migrants looking to skip to Arabia? Or just squatters?

If an Oromo pays taxes, works, invests and contributes to the economy why remove him?

Some actually pay taxes?

Who are you talking about here? All oromos? Or illegal migrants looking to skip to Arabia? Or just squatters?

If an Oromo pays taxes, works, invests and contributes to the economy why remove him?

This issue is very confusing.

There are Oromo labourers and Oromo businesses.

Puntland is so inefficient and corrupt, I don't even think they know who is who or that they even registered them.

The trouble is, our population is not that large, for our own sake and safety, we cannot allow uninhibited access to our land.

Demographics= future.

This issue is very confusing.

There are Oromo labourers and Oromo businesses.

Puntland is so inefficient and corrupt, I don't even think they know who is who or that they even registered them.

The trouble is, our population is not that large, for our own sake and safety, we cannot allow uninhibited access to our land.

Demographics= future.

Demographics my ass. Have you seen what Arabs do to migrants?

Almost 80% if Dubai and Qatar are expats or illegals.

The Saudis mustafuured 100,000 people in 1 month in December.

This notion that Oromos will start owning Somalia is a fucking lame unsustainable approach to creating midnimo and that only proves how divided Somalis really are.

It’s a desperate attempt to love your brother by killing your friend.

Y'all see these niggaz and their problems with Oromos? :ileycry:
Alxamdulillah I'm a southerner:siilaanyosmile:

It’s bullshit Trump politics weeping through Africa.

Countries who can’t even feed their people are building walls for no reason.

It keeps the people distracted while the elites steal more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.