Oromos OWN Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos are ethnically cleansing our kin, Geri Koombe yet they are chilling in Bosaso.
If Puntland doesn't defend Geri, who will?? :yousmart:

I think that's what the meeting is about, look at the banner behind her.

Put them on buses and take them back home humanely (no savage), hadiikale, hanala qasho like our kin and fellow Somalis. :snoop:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Looks like Oromo will take over Puntland in our lifetime. Where do MJs plan to migrate once they get kicked out?

Looks like Oromo will take over Puntland in our lifetime. Where do MJs plan to migrate once they get kicked out?

Mr USC.

They are killing your people also, so save the celebrations and mind your own business.

Whilst you're obsessed with Puntland, Oromos are plotting your demise.

I think this anti-oromo bullshit is getting out of hand.

Oromos are the only ethnic group who can live in any Gobol in Somalia without problems.

Oromo is leading Ethipia for the first time in centuries, so of course things will get bumped around and broken. It’s been several months, and their people are still partying with this win. It’s sad that underhands and TPLF overlords have pitted Somalis against Oromos during a time when Somalis should be supporting Oromos.

Is it just me or is the Somali policy to have everyone be against you.

Since when has it become Dhaqaan to burn bridges?

When a Somali PM leads Ethiopia what do you expect?

Looking for Somalinimo and Somali unity buy burning a bridge with Oromos isn’t a sustainable way of building unity within Somalis.

Somalia needs policies and governance to unite us.

She literally said, an Oromo kid would say “Bosasso is ours”.

Who the f*ck started this rumour?

Why are Somalis spreading this statement? Just saying it reaffirms something that isn’t true.

This Oromo fiasco was a nice little FKD seasoning, but it has now started growing legs can manifest into something much bigger.

:drakewtf: We were arguing over Tuqaraq last week.

@Deactivated

That lady is actually IN Bosaso.

Puntland Islamic elders spoke about this in 2016, BEFORE they had a President.

This is not propaganda.

Oromos have shown us what their intentions are by starting a coordinated movement which includes warfare and mass-migration.

Oromos are ethnically cleansing our kin, Geri Koombe yet they are chilling in Bosaso.
If Puntland doesn't defend Geri, who will?? :yousmart:

I think that's what the meeting is about, look at the banner behind her.

Put them on buses and take them back home humanely (no savage), hadiikale, hanala qasho like our kin and fellow Somalis. :snoop:
Mr USC.

They are killing your people also, so save the celebrations and mind your own business.

Whilst you're obsessed with Puntland, Oromos are plotting your demise.
You keep saying "our people", Do you consider your clan to be different ethnicity to other Somalis?

You keep saying "our people", Do you consider your clan to be different ethnicity to other Somalis?

By nature, we are divided into nations, clans and families. So, yes, I can say OUR people.

MY people are Puntites and then Somalis.

By nature, we are divided into nations, clans and families. So, yes, I can say OUR people.

MY people are Puntites and then Somalis.
We're talking about k5 here I don't know if you're trying to say people that border oromos are puntites but anyway I understand clan and all but when the problem you're describing is ethnic tensions between oromo and Somalis, why are u singling out your clansmen and saying we need to to help them and also telling other Somalis to worry about their clans. Dont you see how stupid that shit is?

This documentary from awhile back highlights th corruption issues around people smuggling.

Smuggling Oromos and Ethiopians through Bosasso has become a lucrative business for many corrupt people in government.

You can’t remove migrants through violence.

Make a camp, bill it to Ethiopia and don’t allow them to leave the camps without permits or identification if they want to come into town.

The government needs a temporary relief camp that can house them and ship them back to Ethiopia after cracking down on smugglers.

We're talking about k5 here I don't know if you're trying to say people that border oromos are puntites but anyway I understand clan and all but when the problem you're describing is ethnic tensions between oromo and Somalis, why are u singling out your clansmen and saying we need to to help them and also telling other Somalis to worry about their clans. Dont you see how stupid that shit is?

I was responding to Kobe.
Spread your "Somalinimo" equally. :sass2:

This documentary from awhile back highlights th corruption issues around people smuggling.

Smuggling Oromos and Ethiopians through Bosasso has become a lucrative business for many corrupt people in government.

You can’t remove migrants through violence.

Make a camp, bill it to Ethiopia and don’t allow them to leave the camps without permits or identification if they want to come into town.

The government needs a temporary relief camp that can house them and ship them back to Ethiopia after cracking down on smugglers.

Native and foreign human smugglers are trying to keep Oromos in Puntland but the joke is on them.
Oromos have no intention to leave, some do, but others, nope.

They openly admit it and that's why they lay around Bosaso's beaches chilling like it's their home.
Oromos don't have a coast and they intend to get one.

They need to be sent home immediately, for their own good. Otherwise, it will get ugly, quick.

@Deactivated

That lady is actually IN Bosaso.

Puntland Islamic elders spoke about this in 2016, BEFORE they had a President.

This is not propaganda.

Oromos have shown us what their intentions are by starting a coordinated movement which includes warfare and mass-migration.

Dude, this paranoia is getting me upset.

Being fearful and paranoid actually validates this non-existent claim of “Oromo own Bosasso”.

What do they own? Homes, businesses, government posts? Name a major Oromo owned business in Bosasso that was started by a migrant? And if there is what’s wrong with Oromos who contribute positively that way?

You’re header is a blatant lie, the issue here is about the government and clanmen not allowing to open a camp in someone’s land. Many tribes don’t want the camp on their land unless they are paid well. There’s Qabil beauracry that is holding these camps back.

Puntland doesn’t support or market the migration trade. These people need to be registered with the biometric equipment used in Jordan for the syrians. Take their finger prints, retina scans and DNA samples if you have to.

This way re-offenders can get caught and will not be able to pay askariis under the table.

Dude, this paranoia is getting me upset.

Being fearful and paranoid actually validates this non-existent claim of “Oromo own Bosasso”.

What do they own? Homes, businesses, government posts? Name a major Oromo owned business in Bosasso that was started by a migrant? And if there is what’s wrong with Oromos who contribute positively that way?

You’re header is a blatant lie, the issue here is about the government and clanmen not allowing to open a camp in someone’s land. Many tribes don’t want the camp on their land unless they are paid well. There’s Qabil beauracry that is holding these camps back.

Puntland doesn’t support or market the migration trade. These people need to be registered with the biometric equipment used in Jordan for the syrians. Take their finger prints, retina scans and DNA samples if you have to.

This way re-offenders can get caught and will not be able to pay askariis under the table.

Oromos are living in HOMES (rent, I HOPE) and they OWN businesses, they also make up the bulk of the labourers in Bosaso.

Most of them are able-bodied YOUNG men.

There is nothing wrong with migration HOWEVER, their recent actions across the Somali peninsula is alarming to say the least.

They have literally attacked every single major Somali clan.

Puntland is run by corrupt men who don't care about the populace, let alone the land.

Do you see who is complaining? Islamic elders, women and patriotic people, not a PEEP from major politicians.

Biometric fingerprints? We are in the THIRD WORLD, if Puntland could afford that, we wouldn't have human smugglers luring in Oromos to get $$ from smuggling them.

Native and foreign human smugglers are trying to keep Oromos in Puntland but the joke is on them.
Oromos have no intention to leave, some do, but others, nope.

They openly admit it and that's why they lay around Bosaso's beaches chilling like it's their home.
Oromos don't have a coast and they intend to get one.

They need to be sent home immediately, for their own good. Otherwise, it will get ugly, quick.

There already talks of using biometric databases for all migrants who come to Puntland.

Technology like this not only cut costs, but it also helps law enforcement reduce crimes related to smugglers.

Puntland knows how to deal with this, the only reason why it isn’t happening sustainably is because many officials are getting paid to do this.

One Oromo guy said he paid an officer 150$ to leave him alone. Even the askariis are making a living off this.

You can’t do this violently.

Saudi Arabia is already cracking down on migrants, they have a TV show dedicated to keeping the public informed. They go from house to house kicking doors down and people hide in walls and ceiling and get deported.

There already talks of using biometric databases for all migrants who come to Puntland.

Technology like this not only cut costs, but it also helps law enforcement reduce crimes related to smugglers.

Puntland knows how to deal with this, the only reason why it isn’t happening sustainably is because many officials are getting paid to do this.

One Oromo guy said he paid an officer 150$ to leave him alone. Even the askariis are making a living off this.

You can’t do this violently.

Saudi Arabia is already cracking down on migrants, they have a TV show dedicated to keeping the public informed. They go from house to house kicking doors down and people hide in walls and ceiling and get deported.

We agree on two things;

Oromos are in Puntland because certain people want them there, Puntites and Oromos alike.

Two, we cannot get rid of them violently.

If Puntland had leaders who thought like you, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in.

I cannot wait until these corrupt men from the kacaan era are deposed of.

Oromos are living in HOMES (rent, I HOPE) and they OWN businesses, they also make up the bulk of the labourers in Bosaso.

Most of them are able-bodied YOUNG men.

There is nothing wrong with migration HOWEVER, their recent actions across the Somali peninsula is alarming to say the least.

They have literally attacked every single major Somali clan.

Puntland is run by corrupt men who don't care about the populace, let alone the land.

Do you see who is complaining? Islamic elders, women and patriotic people, not a PEEP from major politicians.

Biometric fingerprints? We are in the THIRD WORLD, if Puntland could afford that, we wouldn't have human smugglers luring in Oromos to get $$ from smuggling them.

The problem with construction workers is that companies aren’t registering their tradesmen. If I have a construction company in Puntland, the government should have a way for me to register my workers and be accountable for them.

Oromos own business in and around these areas they stay in. They can’t buy property and have zero property rights in Court, unless they have connections.

It’s all fun and games to get caught up in FKD and the conflict in Ogaden, but it’s another to go full retard and create an enemy with all Oromos.

These hysterical Somalis online who keep saying “Oromos have a master plan” are fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending