oromophobia

Alindi is not just worn by the borana, they adopted it from the degodi ajuran and garre they live amongst. it is also worn as far as the Comoros islands. Alindi is not originally Somali. Why do you guys keep peddling this nonsense? It is literally Yemeni habirah, there’s countless hadiths stating how the prophet wore them and they are from Yemen. Even in Somalia traditional weavers are reer xamars who’s ancestors were Yemeni merchants. People don’t need to give you a shoutout every time they wear something we also wear.

This Nigga just said the midgit ass Dhega-cas Yemeni made Alindi.

while some of y’all are worried about Oromos.. we got an even bigger threat of booty clapping delusional history erasing Ana Arabi’s amidst us. While Another booty clapper said Alindi comes from Hindi’s. ALINDI IS 100% Somali. Both of these iyaal suuq’s abtirsi need to be erased.

You uneducated Dameer’s, Akh tuuf. Wiligay mesha jogoo haa so Mariin Nacala cuun.

Last edited:
This Nigga just said the midgit ass Dhega-cas Yemeni made Alindi.

while some of y’all are worried about Oromos.. we got an even bigger threat of booty clapping delusional history erasing Ana Arabi’s amidst us. While Another booty clapper said Alindi comes from Hindi’s. ALINDI IS 100% Somali. Both of these iyaal suuq’s abtirsi need to be erased.

You uneducated Dameer’s, Akh tuuf. Wiligay mesha jogoo haa so Mariin Nacala cuun.
Alindi is not Somali, please tell me which ethnic Somali clan made alindi? What landheer “nasab” clans weaved it???? Google is free, this site use to be filled with somewhat historical accuracy now it’s filled with naacas people who learned their daqan from the net. Atleast the landheers of yesteryear we’re proud nomads who didn’t cling onto shit that wasn’t ours.

Waa wareeey, hogayeeeey!

:jcoleno:

Where is the vomit button?
I am in literal distress after reading this booty clappers response.
I’m a booty clapper Bc I stated a fact? R u ok? Do you know anything about Somali history outside of maaro????? 💀 perhaps move away from the kaacan era buffis eebow

Alindi is not Somali, please tell me which ethnic Somali clan made alindi? What landheer “nasab” clans weaved it???? Google is free, this site use to be filled with somewhat historical accuracy now it’s filled with naacas people who learned their daqan from the net. Atleast the landheers of yesteryear we’re proud nomads who didn’t cling onto shit that wasn’t ours.

Google is free. Literally every source online says it’s traditional Somali weaving. EVEN Ibn Batuta in the 14th century talked about Somali textiles being popular and exported to the rest of the world.

what source do you have that it originated from Hinds or Yemeni’s?

Google is free. Literally every source online says it’s traditional Somali weaving. EVEN Ibn Batuta in the 14th century talked about Somali textiles being popular and exported to the rest of the world.

Don't waste your time explaining anything about Somali history to people like him. They make fun of Somalis who over exaggerate Somali history but fail to see that they are two sides of the same coin by reducing Somali history

Don't waste your time explaining anything about Somali history to people like him. They make fun of Somalis who over exaggerate Somali history but fail to see that they are two sides of the same coin by reducing Somali history

You’re right, they got some sort of inferiority complex rewriting their history like that.

these people are ethnic Somalis miya? Kkkkkkk. who weaves the alindi ? The coastal non ethnic Somali groups do. They are decedents of Arab merchants, I never said it was Hindi BUT Indonesians did get it from the Yemenis. Ibn battuta said it was weaved in Somalia in the 16th century, ethnic Somalis did not weave it. You can literally google habirah shawl, the prophet Muhammad saw himself wore one. It was considered a status symbol amongst the Arabs. It was not created by lamagoodle, nor given to the prophet in the 7th century.

You’re right, they got some sort of inferiority complex rewriting their history like that.
An inferiority complex is attacking Yemenis on social media over fabric that they originally wore that is documented. Inferiority is lying on the internet about a macawis and saying it’s Somali, inferiority is claiming that you invented things when your people looked down on shit as basic as FISH. I however am ok with what my nomadic people created thanx

I am not sure where this hate for Oromos came from. I don't even think most kids in here have even interacted with Oromos, due to the fact Oromos are not that prevalent in the West, maybe in America and Minneapolis.

The Oromos are large and diverse, really diverse. The Eastern Oromos like the Arsi are virtually impossible to tell from any ordinary Somalis, other than the language you would not be able to tell, considering theirs been large assimilation and intermarriage.
Walal you’re talking to people who cosplay AA rhetoric. You can step foot into merabit county wajir etc and see everyone dressing the same. It’s the fulaay xaarweyn behavior that’s gets me. Yapping on social media lakeen they all sat there and watched that cultural performance and did nothing kkkkkkkk

An inferiority complex is attacking Yemenis on social media over fabric that they originally wore that is documented. Inferiority is lying on the internet about a macawis and saying it’s Somali, inferiority is claiming that you invented things when your people looked down on shit as basic as FISH. I however am ok with what my nomadic people created thanx

Where is this so called documentation you inferiority complex having sand Niggar?

Where is this so called documentation you inferiority complex having sand Niggar?
Reread what I wrote and search it walal. Your insults don’t work here, it is not originally from us. It is not only recorded in Tirmidhi but in several other hadiths. And even if it was made in Somalia, ethnic Somalis did not make it and that is a fact. Those so called foreigners made them.

Are we really tho? Atleast Somalis in somalia know the distinction between what we created and what isn’t originally ours. The diaspora will go on about a coastline and fishing but their people don’t eat fish. Make it make sense, they will claim inventions of other groups within Somalia yet their tribe is known for looking down on them. a banadiri girl called her people the heart of Somalia bc most of the food we eat and certain customs come from her people, they attacked her. This whole thread is made by some bint crying about clothing that is only worn by other groups certain Somali tribes assimilated into yet she’s so hyper focused on clothing that she lacks the historical knowledge of why this group wears it.

Are we really tho? Atleast Somalis in somalia know the distinction between what we created and what isn’t originally ours. The diaspora will go on about a coastline and fishing but their people don’t eat fish. Make it make sense, they will claim inventions of other groups within Somalia yet their tribe is known for looking down on them. a banadiri girl called her people the heart of Somalia bc most of the food we eat and certain customs come from her people, they attacked her. This whole thread is made by some bint crying about clothing that is only worn by other groups certain Somali tribes assimilated into yet she’s so hyper focused on clothing that she lacks the historical knowledge of why this group wears it.
Heart of Somalia because they make shushumow and mashmash lol. I have no hate towards them but that is a reach. Somalis have been influenced by other cultures and we have influenced other cultures. Please go brush up on your Somali history. You said that Somalis can't even make textiles but it is well documented in the southern coastal cities. Idk if you're ignorant or are a self hater.

Heart of Somalia because they make shushumow and mashmash lol. I have no hate towards them but that is a reach. Somalis have been influenced by other cultures and we have influenced other cultures. Please go brush up on your Somali history. You said that Somalis can't even make textiles but it is well documented in the southern coastal cities. Idk if you're ignorant or are a self hater.
You think banadiri contribution is shushumow??? 😭 Lmfaoooooo Ok so tell me. Which landheer nasab Somali clan makes textiles? We’re Somalis producing these textiles in the 7th century ? It’s not self hating ur Somali “history” is claiming the contributions of unnasab people instead of being honest about ur peoples accomplishments.

You think banadiri contribution is shushumow??? 😭 Lmfaoooooo Ok so tell me. Which landheer nasab Somali clan makes textiles? We’re Somalis producing these textiles in the 7th century ? It’s not self hating ur Somali “history” is claiming the contributions of unnasab people instead of being honest about ur peoples accomplishments.
Are you an cad cad or something? Muqdisho was the richest and busiest East African port in the medieval times
The Benadir coast of Somalia had an ancient reputation as an exporter of cotton textiles. Back in the fourteenth century, Ibn Battuta noted that the 'unequalled' cloth of Mogadishu was exported 'to Egypt and elsewhere.'

Are you an cad cad or something? Muqdisho was the richest and busiest East African port in the medieval times
1. I’m an cad cad Bc I’m asking you a simple question that no one seems to be able to answer? Just Bc someone disagrees with your remixed history doesn’t make them a minority.

2. again what landheer nasab clans were weaving alindi fabric ?

3. Ur quoting ibn battuta, I’m well aware Somalia was exporting alindi in the 16th century. I am asking you were Somalis making alindi fabric and exporting them in the 7th century Bc the prophet himself wore one.

1. I’m an cad cad Bc I’m asking you a simple question that no one seems to be able to answer? Just Bc someone disagrees with your remixed history doesn’t make them a minority.

3. Ur quoting ibn battuta, I’m well aware Somalia was exporting alindi in the 16th century. I am asking you were Somalis making alindi fabric and exporting them in the 7th century Bc the prophet himself wore one.
The prophet saw never wore alindi what are you even talking about?

Hamzza

VIP

Sxb the issue in this space is is that whenever a narrative is challenged, some people see you as an enemy of the identity. They probably think that doing actual historical work undermines the wishes they have of a grandiose history perhaps.

Trending