oromophobia

alien

📍outer space
VIP
And somali dudes wear indonesian macawiis and khamis to cultural events/days..it's not that deep
somali men are a langaab inferior species that copy every other group. they should stop claiming other peoples attire. same goes for oromos

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
they do claim it though. they even wore alindi, guntiino and diracs to their own oromo culture night show a few months back
Uganda has alindi as their official cultural fabric/clothing. Their is also another black island that wears the alindi too. It is a bit out of our control atm...don't take it out on oromos .
We have been neighbors for eons, maybe the guntiino is also something their genuinely share/adapted early on.

Do you get embarrassed about somalis wearing the Abaya and khimar ? I'm content with our clothing being know as 'originally somali'..no need to harass people, esp the oromos/afar/(habesha too I guess) over them.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Uganda has alindi as their official cultural fabric/clothing. Their is also another black island that wears the alindi too. It is a bit out of our control atm...don't take it out on oromos .
We have been neighbors for eons, maybe the guntiino is also something their genuinely share/adapted early on.

Do you get embarrassed about somalis wearing the Abaya and khimar ? I'm content with our clothing being know as 'originally somali'..no need to harass people, esp the oromos/afar/habesha over them.

oromos recently started to wear guntiino because of somali influence. its still somali clothing. alindi will always be somali. ugandans and comorians got sold it once by somali traders and now they think they made it. its still a somali fabric

who cares if weve been neighbours for eons. do you see somalis claiming their beads and brown clothes. so how is it that every somalis clothing is also oromo when we dont wear any of theirs. somalis have been bordering abysinians for much longer but we dont wear any of their clothes and jewelry. people can wear whatever they want. but to claim another persons culture as yours, is wrong.

somalis wearing abaya and khimar isnt something to be embarassed about. theyre just being modest. i dont see them wearing it on their culture days

:wtfdis:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I'm content with our clothing being know as 'originally somali'..no need to harass people, esp the oromos/afar/(habesha too I guess) over them.
we should harass them if they dont acknowledge its somali culture theyre wearing. if we enable this behavior, it will become like harari culture. go tell an oromo the harari headpiece is harari, and they will go crazy. at this point you cant even say its not oromo culture because of how much they wear it.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
somalis wearing abaya and khimar isnt something to be embarassed about. theyre just being modest. i dont see them wearing it on their culture days

yet they wear khamis/abayas on their weddings and eid holidays at the same time selling it in somali shops. While you wear suits to your graduation, i can bet money 90% of faraaxs living in the west dont wear macawis at home and opt to pants and pajamas, xalimos wearing wedding dresses to their wedding instead of diraacs

U complaining about people stealing your culture while you in the west jacking western culture. Makes no sense sxb, stop the madow mindset with this cultural appropriation bs

alien

📍outer space
VIP
yet they wear khamis/abayas on their weddings and eid holidays at the same time selling it in somali shops. While you wear suits to your graduation, i can bet money 90% of faraaxs living in the west dont wear macawis at home and opt to pants and pajamas, xalimos wearing wedding dresses to their wedding instead of diraacs

U complaining about people stealing your culture while you in the west jacking western culture. Makes no sense sxb, stop the madow mindset with this cultural appropriation bs
yall need to stop licking oromos ass. ive never seen a somali wear abaya for a wedding. khamiis and suits part is true but thats because of the inferiority complex of the somali male species. they have abandoned their cultural clothes. i dont care if people wear another persons culture. just dont claim its your culture. is that so hard to get??

oromos recently started to wear guntiino because of somali influence. its still somali clothing. alindi will always be somali. ugandans and comorians got sold it once by somali traders and now they think they made it. its still a somali fabric

who cares if weve been neighbours for eons. do you see somalis claiming their beads and brown clothes. so how is it that every somalis clothing is also oromo when we dont wear any of theirs. somalis have been bordering abysinians for much longer but we dont wear any of their clothes and jewelry. people can wear whatever they want. but to claim another persons culture as yours, is wrong.

Alindi is not special they even wear it in saudi kkk
790bb2523be96ec131a0bf2594fbd42a.jpg

Trending