oromophobia

Based

VIP
Hold on, she is talking about Somalis
I didn’t watch the video
237A1AD4-8913-44F7-9F95-1B617D1D74C7.jpeg

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
I am the only one that finds it flattering when other people wear somali stuff.
Arent Oromos literally our closest cousins in the horn?..it is a piece of clothing..somali weirdos on social media are embarrassing

"It"?

:damn::urgh:

The girl is cute and seems to be putting her point across in a coherent, respectful way.

They're all the same to me, Oromo are more of a threat to Somalis than the Habesha. It was them taking advantage of our hospitality the past decades, and continuing to encroach on our cities/lands with support by the Ethiopians. Dir Dhaba and Harar fell first, today Moyale is next, an Oromo can never be an ally, it's an oxymoron.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Never understood why somalis seethe when oromos say for example baati is part of they culture. A lot of aspects of somali culture is shared with others, seems it stems from insecurity

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
They're all the same to me, Oromo are more of a threat to Somalis than the Habesha. It was them taking advantage of our hospitality the past decades, and continuing to encroach on our cities/lands with support by the Ethiopians. Dir Dhaba and Harar fell first, today Moyale is next, an Oromo can never be an ally, it's an oxymoron.

Somalis literally expelled them Jubbaland and NEP. Its not so one sided. They are still the closest ethnicity to ours.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The point flew right above her head miskiina.

She should analyse her own clips before posting.
The somalis claim it and the ethiopians wear it. A.k.A one created it (inspired by others or not) and supplied it to the other groups.

It is like she doesn't understand the simple concept of supply and demand. We have toyotas driving around in our country. It doesnt mean we should claim it as if we created it.

I expect this nonsense from heritageless individuals. Not our subjucated neighbours, still fighting colonialism till this day, yet have time to claim a f*cking bati 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I am the only one that finds it flattering when other people wear somali stuff.
Arent Oromos literally our closest cousins in the horn?..it is a piece of clothing..somali weirdos on social media are embarrassing
yeah its clothes. oromos claim everything is oromo. alindi, shaash, guntiino, dirac is oromo according to them.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Never understood why somalis seethe when oromos say for example baati is part of they culture. A lot of aspects of somali culture is shared with others, seems it stems from insecurity
it isnt their culture. they buy it once from a somali store and all of a sudden its theirs? thats like saying abaya is somali culture

Trending

Latest posts