Oromo women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
And white peoples opinions matter because they're your master right?
GIF-Christian-Bale-confused-dafuq-disturbed-incredulous-perplexed-wait-what-confused-wrong-WTF-GIF.gif

My masters? I'm pro Islamic caliphate and Muslim unity. I think you're confusing me for @AbdiJohnson. What a doqon smh...

View attachment 2780 White people are mastard an

similarity comes from Somalis who were burnt to live by Oromo to accept being Oromo not Somalis

I agree we are not identical, but there are similarities, due to genetics. I am in no way endorsing integration btw. There are obviously qualms between somalis and oromos. shit, we hate each other. I'm not surprised.

Religion is a tool for control. As we developed civilisation and shifted from foraging to agricultural farming, or the so called 'agricultural revolution' which occurred around 7000 BC. Subsistence farming began. For the first time in history, people had a reliable source of food. They domesticated wheat, grains, barley. We also began to domesticate animals such as chicken and cows. Funny, thing is an unprecedented thing happened, the population growth skyrocketed, which resulted in a conglomeration of people. People being people, a power dynamic emerged. Fear was required, the smart man created religion and 'God' to induce cooperation.

I agree we are not identical, but there are similarities, due to genetics. I am in no way endorsing integration btw. There are obviously qualms between somalis and oromos. shit, we hate each other. I'm not surprised.
I agree with u but remember in Africa things do not like in Western world, Rwanda massacres, south Sudan civil war. Things turned to ugly and ethnic cleanse. We as Somalis can not get along and some of us want to integrate Oromo (who we had war history with them) to Somalia. That is recipe for disaster.

One of Somali powerful kingdom fallen under Oromo expansion Adal kingdom. Our history is full of blood and wars till 1977. We can not suddenly share our country with them

One of Somali powerful kingdom fallen under Oromo expansion Adal kingdom. Our history is full of blood and wars till 1977. We can not suddenly share our country with them
Oh no no. Obviously. It's our land, you don't see the german and the danish removing the border, even if they are 100% identical. it's a given.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Oromo is a broad umbrellas term for a group of people they vary in appearance. Many of us likely carry oromo blood as it was common for Somali males to take them as 2nd or 3rd wives when their people were defeated in combat.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
This thread is fucking hilarious @Suxuufi :dead: Wasmo state :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

On a level, you wouldn't go near Oromo women in real life. Waa waax uurr baddan wallahi :hova:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending