Oromo women appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Nothing wrong with loving your family and ancestors.

Now stop being jealous of those oromo queens

Jealous? No. You people are attention seeking, Somali women aren't preventing you from going with Oromo. I'm saying it's a good solution for the qabiilist Somali woman hater to marry someone else, leave Somalia and live in Oromo lands.

1501536_689656621085888_214838843_o.jpg

f9sHlBA.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

EJ3ygLW.jpg

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Jealous? No. You people are attention seeking, Somali women aren't preventing you from going with Oromo. I'm saying it's a good solution for the qabiilist Somali woman hater to marry someone else, leave Somalia and live in Oromo lands.

Abaayo saas weeye nooh. gabarka fiiri qurux weeye nooh. Qabiil camal ma jecli

WTF
Where is that cushtic blood all I see is unpure amxaaro hybrids

Inshallah when Somalis invade raw meat land we shall fix their diluted gene pool

Oromo ancestors shall again pay homage to the mighty samaale beyond the graves

WTF
Where is that cushtic blood all I see is unpure amxaaro hybrids

Inshallah when Somalis invade raw meat land we shall fix their diluted gene pool

Oromo ancestors shall again pay homage to the mighty samaale beyond the graves

This is oromo beauty appreciation not Age of Empires samaale edition

@Seoul stop disliking my posts,,,what the fuk. Studies show that dislikes on social media have negative effects on ones well being... you want me to commit suicide :dwill::dwill::dwill:

Why'd you dislike the picture of the girls tho, Cuz they're too sexy?:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Seoul

. . .
Nigga I'm hating on ur posts because u are disrespecting Somali females. The world doesn't revolve around u so keep it moving. It's not a loss for Somali women just because a few sexually frustrated faraxs are hating on us online. U can "appreciate" other races but do u have to drag us through the mud? Somali guys are the only guys I have seen to have such hatred for their own kind ufff pisses me off
:faysalwtf:

Nigga I'm hating on ur posts because u are disrespecting Somali females. The world doesn't revolve around u so keep it moving. It's not a loss for Somali women just because a few sexually frustrated faraxs are hating on us online. U can "appreciate" other races but do u have to drag us through the mud? Somali guys are the only guys I have seen to have such hatred for their own kind ufff pisses me off

young-ethiopian-dancing-o.gif

waraabe

Your superior

1) I am not from Somalia and dont ever plan to go there - so no point in saying leave somalia

2) this thread is to appreciate the beautiful oromo women

3) everyone is a qabiilest as they have qabiil

4) no one is talking about Somali women

Those oromo queens need to be appreciated more for their beauty and just nature

waraabe

Your superior

Appreciation of oromo beauty isn't hating somali women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending