Oromo politics

You were colonised by the Ethiopians. :deadosama:

I like how this dirty Oromo thinks he's smart. Do you see yourself as a Habesha too?

They surrounded your kingdom and annexed it.

You're Oromo not Habesha

You still get oppressed and Somalis get treated better than you begger scum.

All of you guys were chased out because of the Somali clashes in Ogaden.

More were killed in Bossaso and Hargeisa.

An eye for an eye scumbag.

I've had Oromo maids in my villa in Djibouti and they took our cheap jobs that Somalis won't do.

That's why we see you as inferior.

This Somali man pretended to smuggle you guys but threw you into the sea instead.

Your people die in our deserts when trying to escape Abiy.:russ:

1. We colonized ourselves. Both christian and muslim oromo warriors led the ethiopian armies that conquered lands that make up todays ethiopia. You know nothing about ethiopian history yet act arrogant enough to act like you do. You should have some shame bro, you're only making yourself look stupid.

2. Everyone is oppressed for the most part in ethiopia, and i much rather be oppressed, than be the oppressors, but I am sure, you rather be the oppressor, since you do not care about the punishment of Allah, until it strikes you, and you cry ''Ya Allah please i will change!''
then, it maybe too late.

3. You brag about killing people who had nothing to do with the clashes in ethiopia? cool bro, as for me, I do not care, it's not blood on my hands, so I won't have to face Allah for that, some** of your people, and some of mines will, so I do not care at all, literally.

4. Djibouti? the tiny port? the country that has to depend on ethiopian food products? the country that has what, 10 armies in it, and cannot survive for a day against eritrea in war, hence the reason for the french and others still being there? the country that cannot produce food on its own so it relies on its neighbors? I am not impressed by that.

once again, I am not oppressed by you posting psychos who get a thrill out of killing random poor migrants/people. they will see what Allah has in store for them in this life or in the grave/next life; so I am not worried about it. So keep being happy and proud of innocents being harmed and killed, Allah keeps record of everything we say and do; until that day of horror.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
1. We colonized ourselves. Both christian and muslim oromo warriors led the ethiopian armies that conquered lands that make up todays ethiopia. You know nothing about ethiopian history yet act arrogant enough to act like you do. You should have some shame bro, you're only making yourself look stupid.

2. Everyone is oppressed for the most part in ethiopia, and i much rather be oppressed, than be the oppressors, but I am sure, you rather be the oppressor, since you do not care about the punishment of Allah, until it strikes you, and you cry ''Ya Allah please i will change!''
then, it maybe too late.

3. You brag about killing people who had nothing to do with the clashes in ethiopia? cool bro, as for me, I do not care, it's not blood on my hands, so I won't have to face Allah for that, some** of your people, and some of mines will, so I do not care at all, literally.

4. Djibouti? the tiny port? the country that has to depend on ethiopian food products?
the country that has what, 10 armies in it, and cannot survive for a day against eritrea in war, hence the reason for the french and others still being there? the country that cannot produce food on its own so it relies on its neighbors? I am not impressed by that.

once again, I am not oppressed by you posting psychos who get a thrill out of killing random poor migrants/people. they will see what Allah has in store for them in this life or in the grave/next life; so I am not worried about it. So keep being happy and proud of innocents being harmed and killed, Allah keeps record of everything we say and do; until that day of horror.
:ufdup:Strong words buddy. I'll treat you better. I only despise Oromos who are Waaqist or Christian no-one is greater than Allah. At least you condemn the clashes so I have nothing against you now. You are a brother in Islam let's keep it like that.

You fought for them after you got annexed.

Our food products come from Yemen,KSA,Somaliland and Somalia.

Eritrea got destroyed by Djibouti.
Capture.PNG

We had a smaller army but still gave them more casualties their female soldiers even defected

We tax them heavily and get 300 million yearly.

We're a desert but we have our own factories e.g. Douda Dairy and the livestock markets.

I am talking about myself as an individual, who can leg press more than 3 times your weight, so imagine what one swift wing chun kick could do to an enemy of mines?! I'd be scared myself, I may break that enemy in half, or kill him without wanting to!
Btw, the oromos are true warriors, we do not beg the turks, arabs, and the white man [the habeshas did] for arms; and we still ended up conquering some of the best fertile and well watered lands in the horn- i'd say, that makes us warriors. not to mention we chased away the same italians who conquered somalis.
Honestly speaking I could careless whatever happens to Ethiopia, just give the Somalis there a referendum, they share nothing with the other ethnic groups other than Islam, its either a referendum or war 2.0

:ufdup:Strong words buddy. I'll treat you better. I only despise Oromos who are Waaqist or Christian no-one is greater than Allah. At least you condemn the clashes so I have nothing against you now. You are a brother in Islam let's keep it like that.

You fought for them after you got annexed.

Our food products come from Yemen,KSA,Somaliland and Somalia.

Eritrea got destroyed by Djibouti.
View attachment 133683
We had a smaller army but still gave them more casualties their female soldiers even defected

We tax them heavily and get 300 million yearly.

We're a desert but we have our own factories e.g. Douda Dairy and the livestock markets.

Nah bro, I am telling you, Oromo/Ethiopian history is not as cut and dry as some may say it is.
We had Oromo kings ruling the Amhara in their own homeland, for decades upon decades, our language was even the language of their court there. They invited us there to rule and help them beat back the strong tigrayans who were about to whip their butts. LOL.
and that was just ONE OROMO CLAN-THE YEJJU, imagine if other clans came united? we would have ruled them all until the return of Isa Ibn Maryam, peace be upon him!

Menelik grew up with Oromos. Oromos saved his life when the former emperor tewodros wanted Menelik's head, or him as a prisoner. Oromos led his army.
Oromos led his army against other opposing Amhara/Oromo armies.
Ethiopia can be said to be a product of Amhara elite diplomacy + Oromo military muscle.
Amhara elites, who were no doubt, mixed with Oromos too, the pure Amharas are small in number and alone, could not beat Oromos. They didn't win until they teamed up with some oromos, to fight other oromos.
basically, oromo's divisions and lack of guns, is what led to our problems.
similar to somalis, they would not have been annexed to ethiopia, if they were united and armed.
see?
because when the abyssinian army first raided what is now the ogaden, they found somali allies, who wanted to use the abyssinians to help them defeat opposing somali clans, this is all documented.
the ethiopians claim to that area is based on those raids and ''katamas' or military outposts they built there.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nah bro, I am telling you, Oromo/Ethiopian history is not as cut and dry as some may say it is.
We had Oromo kings ruling the Amhara in their own homeland, for decades upon decades, our language was even the language of their court there. They invited us there to rule and help them beat back the strong tigrayans who were about to whip their butts. LOL.
and that was just ONE OROMO CLAN-THE YEJJU, imagine if other clans came united? we would have ruled them all until the return of Isa Ibn Maryam, peace be upon him!

Menelik grew up with Oromos. Oromos saved his life when the former emperor tewodros wanted Menelik's head, or him as a prisoner. Oromos led his army.
Ethiopia can be said to be a product of Amhara elite diplomacy + Oromo military muscle.
Amhara elites, who were no doubt, mixed with Oromos too, the pure Amharas are small in number and alone, could not beat Oromos. They didn't win until they teamed up with some oromos, to fight other oromos.
similar to somalis, they would not have been annexed to ethiopia, if they were united and armed.
see?
because when the abyssinian army first raided what is now the ogaden, they found somali allies, who wanted to use the abyssinians to help them defeat opposing somali clans, this is all documented.
the ethiopians claim to that area is based on those raids and ''katamas' or military outposts they built there.
U guys have great history never knew but yall had a sultan in india who ruled

My Somali brazers and sistars, I apologize, i thought this fool was a somali who was provoking to insult somalis. a sudanese insulting oromos screams out ''i want attention! give it to me!'' since oromo and sudanese rarely interact anywhere in real life.
That guy is amhara not sudanese.Only Amhara claim Oromos came from Madagascar.

What is happening now has Abye defeated Qerro?

What exactly do Oromos want you have the govt and yet you are against it.

What's happening now is, the army has quelled the problem, for now, it's all temporary.
It's not always about who is ruling, but HOW they rule; got it?
If they are acting against the interests of oromos, even if it's an oromo or half oromo; we will oppose him.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

see?
The Ethiopian claim is based on treaties with europeans which were essentially the europeans giving away that territory.

Those raids were from Harar eastwards they had no local support not even from the Somalis who live around Harar in East Hararghe. They moved into Harar/Dire Dhabe/Jigjiga area by getting weapons from the Gaal Euros. They were completely halted by Sayid Maxamed but once again the europeans fought him and subsequently aided them.

In the end it backfired because the Somalis and Muslim Oromos/Hararis aided Italy and they ended up raping Ethiopia alot harder than Somalia in there few years of ‘occupation’ for that of which I am proud of the Muslims of east africa for working together and pitting the gaal against eachother.

Marshall D Abdi

The Ethiopian claim is based on treaties with europeans which were essentially the europeans giving away that territory.

Those raids were from Harar eastwards they had no local support not even from the Somalis who live around Harar in East Hararghe. They moved into Harar/Dire Dhabe/Jigjiga area by getting weapons from the Gaal Euros. They were completely halted by Sayid Maxamed but once again the europeans fought him and subsequently aided them.

In the end it backfired because the Somalis and Muslim Oromos/Hararis aided Italy and they ended up raping Ethiopia alot harder than Somalia in there few years of ‘occupation’ for that of which I am proud of the Muslims of east africa for working together and pitting the gaal against eachother.
Italia raped what?

then, it maybe too late.

4. Djibouti? the tiny port? the country that has to depend on ethiopian food products? the country that has what, 10 armies in it, and cannot survive for a day against eritrea in war, hence the reason for the french and others still being there? the country that cannot produce food on its own so it relies on its neighbors? I am not impressed by that.

CRY ME A RIVER AND GO TO ETHIOPIA SPOT.COM IF NOT PIPE DOWN YOU SLAVE OF THE AMHARA

yes indeed we do brother. one oromo even led a successful war inside italy itself.
BUT YET YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MASSACRED BY THE AMHARIC FOR CENTURIES AND YOUR PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HAD THEIR OWN KINGDOMS JUST SLAVE CLASS IN THE KINGDOMS OF THE HABESHAS THEY EVEN BANNED THE OROMOS TO SPEAK THEIR NATIVE TONGUE FOR CENTURIES

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO JOIN THE FIRST OROMO REVOLUTION AGAINST THE HABESHA OPPRESSORS USE THAT PRIDE YOU DISPLAY ON SSPOT IN ETHIOPIA HENCE I SAID ETHIOPIA NOT OROMIA GO BE A WARRIOR INSTEAD OF TYPING ON A SOMALI SITE ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE GO NOW PACK YOUR BAGS AND BE THE ONE WHO BRINGS OROMIA TO THE NEW AGE AND NEW COUNTRY I BELIEVE IN YOU

OR JUST KEEP BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR ON SOMALI SPOT

BUT YET YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MASSACRED BY THE AMHARIC FOR CENTURIES AND YOUR PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HAD THEIR OWN KINGDOMS JUST SLAVE CLASS IN THE KINGDOMS OF THE HABESHAS THEY EVEN BANNED THE OROMOS TO SPEAK THEIR NATIVE TONGUE FOR CENTURIES

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GO JOIN THE FIRST OROMO REVOLUTION AGAINST THE HABESHA OPPRESSORS USE THAT PRIDE YOU DISPLAY ON SSPOT IN ETHIOPIA HENCE I SAID ETHIOPIA NOT OROMIA GO BE A WARRIOR INSTEAD OF TYPING ON A SOMALI SITE ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE GO NOW PACK YOUR BAGS AND BE THE ONE WHO BRINGS OROMIA TO THE NEW AGE AND NEW COUNTRY I BELIEVE IN YOU

OR JUST KEEP BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR ON SOMALI SPOT

1. Ethiopia did not exist for ''centuries,'' so no, the ''amharic'' [which is a language, the ethnic group is Amhara, genius!] did not ''massacre'' us for centuries.
2. Oromos had independent gadaa kingdoms and governance systems, and conquered the most fertile, well watered lands in the horn; so I am pretty sure we did just fine for us.
3. Go fight the terrorists in mogadishu then and bring peace to your country instead of having ethiopian, amisom, eritreans, all there doing the job that you guys can't do.

1. Ethiopia did not exist for ''centuries,'' so no, the ''amharic'' [which is a language, the ethnic group is Amhara, genius!] did not ''massacre'' us for centuries.
2. Oromos had independent gadaa kingdoms and governance systems, and conquered the most fertile, well watered lands in the horn; so I am pretty sure we did just fine for us.
3. Go fight the terrorists in mogadishu then and bring peace to your country instead of having ethiopian, amisom, eritreans, all there doing the job that you guys can't do.
GO CURE THE RAMPANT AIDS IN YOUR COUNTRY ETHIOPIA IS CALLED THE SEX CAPITAL OF AFRICA THE TOP 5 SEX TOURISM PLACE ON EARTH OLD ITALIAN MEN ARE HAVING SEX WITH LITTLE HABESHA CHILDREN AND YOUR GOVERNMENT ALLOWS IT HOW PROUD CAN YOU BE IF YOU ALLOW YOUR. CHILDREN TO BE EXPLOITED HABESHA PRIDE IS BULLSHIT

HELP YOUR WOMEN HABESHA FROM SELLING THEIR BODIES HELP ALL THE CHILDREN BEING BORN WITH CLEFTS IN YOUR COUNTRY

STOP OPPRESSING THE OROMO PEOPLE AND THE OGADEN PEOPLE WITH YOUR PRO HABESHA GOVERNMENT

A COUNTRY THAT HAS STABILITY FOR DECADES YET STILL IS ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD RAMPANT POVERTY NO RUNNING WATER NO ELECTRICITY IN MOST OF THE COUNTRYSIDE AND THE CITIES HAS NO ELECTRICITY FOR MOST OF THE DAY

GO CURE THE RAMPANT AIDS IN YOUR COUNTRY ETHIOPIA IS CALLED THE SEX CAPITAL OF AFRICA THE TOP 5 SEX TOURISM PLACE ON EARTH OLD ITALIAN MEN ARE HAVING SEX WITH LITTLE HABESHA CHILDREN AND YOUR GOVERNMENT ALLOWS IT HOW PROUD CAN YOU BE IF YOU ALLOW YOUR. CHILDREN TO BE EXPLOITED HABESHA PRIDE IS BULLSHIT

HELP YOUR WOMEN HABESHA FROM SELLING THEIR BODIES HELP ALL THE CHILDREN BEING BORN WITH CLEFTS IN YOUR COUNTRY

STOP OPPRESSING THE OROMO PEOPLE AND THE OGADEN PEOPLE WITH YOUR PRO HABESHA GOVERNMENT

A COUNTRY THAT HAS STABILITY FOR DECADES YET STILL IS ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD RAMPANT POVERTY NO RUNNING WATER NO ELECTRICITY IN MOST OF THE COUNTRYSIDE AND THE CITIES HAS NO ELECTRICITY FOR MOST OF THE DAY

Lol, someone is mad, you maaaaaad.
Yes we have many problems, yet still manage to have ethio troops in somalia, because you guys cannot handle your own security issues and stabilize your country, or mogadishu at the very least.
imagine us, with our millions of problems, still have to do, what you guys can't do or couldn't?!
as if you care about oromos, i am an oromo, and Muslim, why would i support any oppressive govt?

Marshall D Abdi

Lol, someone is mad, you maaaaaad.
Yes we have many problems, yet still manage to have ethio troops in somalia, because you guys cannot handle your own security issues and stabilize your country, or mogadishu at the very least.
imagine us, with our millions of problems, still have to do, what you guys can't do or couldn't?!
as if you care about oromos, i am an oromo, and Muslim, why would i support any oppressive govt?
Man shut up u guys r botttom on earth when we say ethiopia we mean habesha n amhar not fkn oromo ur ppl clean our shoes gtfo :camby:

Trending