Oromo politics

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The level of oromophobia in this thread though.
Whether we like it or not PM Abiy is an Oromo and oromos are leading Ethiopia today. I don't think a "useless" ethnic group can do that.
Don’t oromos hate Abiy? I know bare oromo girls and they call this guy a traitor. Some even tell me that he’s not even ethnically oromo and that he was just adopted by an oromo man.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Benishangul-Gumuz is like the Xinjiang (China) of Ethiopia. People think it is highly Uyghur (or in the case of Ethiopia Nilote), but it is actually 40% Han Chinese, probably +50% Sinitic. :lol:

The han chinese only exist in East Turkestan because they are planted there. The chinese government is trying to make han the majority there and are committing ethnic and cultural genocide on the Uighurs.

Don’t oromos hate Abiy? I know bare oromo girls and they call this guy a traitor. Some even tell me that he’s not even ethnically oromo and that he was just adopted by an oromo man.

TPLF and OLF programmed oromos for years to see themselves only as victims and salves not as someone who contributed a lot for the country. Many radical oromos deny their own shoa oromo history and heritage of being part of the ruling class of Ethiopia for many years for example. Even today when it is clear an oromo PM who speaks afan oromo with his oromo organization is leading, they deny that it is theirs. The mind of the radical oromos is programmed only to see themselves as victims. No other ethnic group is ruling their region and no other ethnic group currently holds more key federal posts like Oromo. Instead of using this opportunity and work with the government to dominate Ethiopia in all aspects of life including the economy, their radical elite is leading them in disarray by putting them in that TPLF hole of victimhood. The radical elite also make the oromo youth believe that every problem of oromo is solved politically which is misleading. The youth thinks politics will just gives them one day Addis Ababa on a plate. The elite should have instead empowered the youth economically to dominate Addis Ababa and the country just like any other ethic group is doing. Sadly the radical elite turned the great oromo into a big crying baby that is unable to exploit the huge opportunity it currently has.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
tenor.gif
YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR OROMO IQ, I'M NOT EVEN SOMALI LOL. I'M SUDANESE, YOU ARE RETARDED. YOUR LANGUAGE WAS BANNED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, f*ck OFF YOU OROMO CUCK. IF YOU ARE SOMALI AND NOT OROMO, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR OWN PEOPLE, AND DEFEND SUBHUMANS LOLOL
This nigga is oromo who got cucked in his own country 50 million n somalis in ogaden are 4-8 mil n their langauge was made official in parlament

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

That's because he's a token oromo who works for the interests of amxaars. They just wanted something to sedate the oromos enough so they don't start a civil war.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
That's because he's a token oromo who works for the interests of amxaars. They just wanted something to sedate the oromos enough so they don't start a civil war.
Abiy has Amhara wife too. In my books he is not Oromo, but Oromesque Ethiopian.

tenor.gif
YOU'RE SHOWING YOUR OROMO IQ, I'M NOT EVEN SOMALI LOL. I'M SUDANESE, YOU ARE RETARDED. YOUR LANGUAGE WAS BANNED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY, f*ck OFF YOU OROMO CUCK. IF YOU ARE SOMALI AND NOT OROMO, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR OWN PEOPLE, AND DEFEND SUBHUMANS LOLOL

I don't pay attention to you, how am I supposed to know that you're Sudanese?
I much rather be the oppressed group, than the oppressors; so that part doesn't bother me.
But the fact is, we oromos conquered ourselves, some of us were conquerors and led the abyssinian state's expansion; and some of us resisted and lost.
this is life, nobody can win every war.
the sudanese were colonized by egypt and the british; do not forget that
and you talk awfully tough behind a computer screen, i wonder if you saw this strong fierce fast hand and fast kick throwing, oromo warrior in real life; if you'd be so loud?
I doubt. Imagine, if i can leg press 1000 LBs, easily; what one kick to your body would do?
Probably rip you in half. :D

My Somali brazers and sistars, I apologize, i thought this fool was a somali who was provoking to insult somalis. a sudanese insulting oromos screams out ''i want attention! give it to me!'' since oromo and sudanese rarely interact anywhere in real life.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Whether we like it or not PM Abiy is an Oromo and oromos are leading Ethiopia today. I don't think a "useless" ethnic group can do that.
becoming a president is a popularity contest and since its africa so shit was rigged as well so ur point ain't shit

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I much rather be the oppressed group, than the oppressors; so that part doesn't bother me.
But the fact is, we oromos conquered ourselves, some of us were conquerors and led the abyssinian state's expansion; and some of us resisted and lost.
and you talk awfully tough behind a computer screen, i wonder if you saw this strong fierce fast hand and fast kick throwing, oromo warrior in real life; if you'd be so loud?
I doubt. Imagine, if i can leg press 1000 LBs, easily; what one kick to your body would do?
Oromo warriors my ass getting kicked left n right to being sold 12 thousands per year by habesha n somalis in adal war

Last edited:
TPLF and OLF programmed oromos for years to see themselves only as victims and salves not as someone who contributed a lot for the country. Many radical oromos deny their own shoa oromo history and heritage of being part of the ruling class of Ethiopia for many years for example. Even today when it is clear an oromo PM who speaks afan oromo with his oromo organization is leading, they deny that it is theirs. The mind of the radical oromos is programmed only to see themselves as victims. No other ethnic group is ruling their region and no other ethnic group currently holds more key federal posts like Oromo. Instead of using this opportunity and work with the government to dominate Ethiopia in all aspects of life including the economy, their radical elite is leading them in disarray by putting them in that TPLF hole of victimhood. The radical elite also make the oromo youth believe that every problem of oromo is solved politically which is misleading. The youth thinks politics will just gives them one day Addis Ababa on a plate. The elite should have instead empowered the youth economically to dominate Addis Ababa and the country just like any other ethic group is doing. Sadly the radical elite turned the great oromo into a big crying baby that is unable to exploit the huge opportunity it currently has.

That is very dumb and does not make sense, why would their elites holding important positions within the government wants to implement this victimhood in them? Will it not lead to civil war or them wanting independence and joining OLF? This is only good from a Somalis perspective, if Oromos secede then that is the end of Ethiopia

That is very dumb and does not make sense, why would their elites holding important positions within the government wants to implement this victimhood in them? Will it not lead to civil war or them wanting independence and joining OLF? This is only good from a Somalis perspective, if Oromos secede then that is the end of Ethiopia

Ok, may be I was not clear enough. When I said radical elites, I was not referring government officials but rather activists and opposition politicians who in my view lead the oromo youth in disarray. They should have worked with oromo government officials to empower the oromo community and dominate the country. Instead they fall back to the TPLF victimhood hole unable to see the huge opportunity in front of their eyes.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Your mother shapes your thoughts.

He has a Habesha wife and a Habesha mother.

Oromos don't want him too.

If they lead your nation why are they protesting lmao.:deadosama:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
You were colonised by the Ethiopians. :deadosama:

I like how this dirty Oromo thinks he's smart. Do you see yourself as a Habesha too?

They surrounded your kingdom and annexed it.

You're Oromo not Habesha

You still get oppressed and Somalis get treated better than you begger scum.

All of you guys were chased out because of the Somali clashes in Ogaden.

More were killed in Bossaso and Hargeisa.

An eye for an eye scumbag.

I've had Oromo maids in my villa in Djibouti and they took our cheap jobs that Somalis won't do.

That's why we see you as inferior.

This Somali man pretended to smuggle you guys but threw you into the sea instead.

Your people die in our deserts when trying to escape Abiy.:russ:

Ok, may be I was not clear enough. When I said radical elites, I was not referring government officials but rather activists and opposition politicians who in my view lead the oromo youth in disarray. They should have worked with oromo government officials to empower the oromo community and dominate the country. Instead they fall back to the TPLF victimhood hole unable to see the huge opportunity in front of their eyes.

As far as I know Oromos have been denied their Identity, their language and culture and have been treated less than Amharas. Muslim Oromos have been mistreated and opressed the most and the Christian Oromos have been assimilated more. The best thing to do is to put this long history of Imperialism. Give those ethnic groups who wants to secede a referendum, because I see Ethiopia as a Boiling water that could turn into a Civil war and this will benefit no one.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
You were colonised by the Ethiopians. :deadosama:

I like how this dirty Oromo thinks he's smart. Do you see yourself as a Habesha too?

They surrounded your kingdom and annexed it.

You're Oromo not Habesha

You still get oppressed and Somalis get treated better than you begger scum.

All of you guys were chased out because of the Somali clashes in Ogaden.

More were killed in Bossaso and Hargeisa.

An eye for an eye scumbag.

I've had Oromo maids in my villa in Djibouti and they took our cheap jobs that Somalis won't do.

That's why we see you as inferior.

This Somali man pretended to smuggle you guys but threw you into the sea instead.

Your people die in our deserts when trying to escape Abiy.:russ:
legend :salute:

As far as I know Oromos have been denied their Identity, their language and culture and have been treated less than Amharas. Muslim Oromos have been mistreated and oppressed the most and the Christian Oromos have been assimilated more. The best thing to do is to put this long history of Imperialism. Give those ethnic groups who wants to secede a referendum, because I see Ethiopia as a Boiling water that could turn into a Civil war and this will benefit no one.

Oromos are administrating themselves in their own state. The school and working language of Oromia is afan oromo. They have their own medias like TV and Radio in afan oromo. All the administrators of Oromia are oromos. Unless there is some imaginary oppressor in a victimhood plagued mind, I see currently no denial of oromo identity, language or culture.

And I don't know why you are talking about secession and referendum. Currently, I see no oromo opposition party or orgnization asking for secession or a referendum even the radical OLF military wing that is trying to conduct armed struggle. None! So I really don't know why you are talking about when there is no oromo organization asking for it except some emotional diaspora individuals.

Let's bring facts on the ground and talk about that instead of some imaginary things that are more rather in a victimhood plagued mind.

Oromo warriors my ass getting kicked left n right to being sold 12 thousands per year by habesha n somalis in adal war

I am talking about myself as an individual, who can leg press more than 3 times your weight, so imagine what one swift wing chun kick could do to an enemy of mines?! I'd be scared myself, I may break that enemy in half, or kill him without wanting to!
Btw, the oromos are true warriors, we do not beg the turks, arabs, and the white man [the habeshas did] for arms; and we still ended up conquering some of the best fertile and well watered lands in the horn- i'd say, that makes us warriors. not to mention we chased away the same italians who conquered somalis.

Trending

Latest posts