Oromo militias and state continue massacres and land grabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@embarassing in that case I will start forwarding these stories and say "why don't the Somali government (N&N) help those people?". No difference between that and what you've been spreading about the Somali Region.

@Karim sxb are you from the region?

Walle Garre are warriors, I have a lot of respect for them. They need to be sent to Dir Dhaba to clean out the Oromos and sheegatos from the city, the other Dir are too miskin.
Spreading about the Somali region? Could you show me one post?

Ive never said anything negative about Cagjar and his admin if that what you mean. I said they should speak about it in this thread, and yes I wish the Somali govt would too (although it's not a good comparison).

So what have I been spreading?

@embarassing in that case I will start forwarding these stories and say "why don't the Somali government (N&N) help those people?". No difference between that and what you've been spreading about the Somali Region.

@Karim sxb are you from the region?

Walle Garre are warriors, I have a lot of respect for them. They need to be sent to Dir Dhaba to clean out the Oromos and sheegatos from the city, the other Dir are too miskin.

These are the Garre Mujahideen on the front lines. They have burnt down at least 3 Boran villages so far.

:trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Your talking about another Meisso in the far west. The Meiso that is being discussed is in Shinile. It's a district within Shinile.

issa_land.jpg
Miesso the district comes under Oromia but the miesso the province comes under the administrative zone of Shinile, Somali region.

Spreading about the Somali region? Could you show me one post?

Ive never said anything negative about Cagjar and his admin if that what you mean. I said they should speak about it in this thread, and yes I wish the Somali govt would too (although it's not a good comparison).

So what have I been spreading?
I already have, stop acting dumb and wasting my time.

VIP
@embarassing

Jarre is a Gadabursi town less than 10km away from the capital of the Geri Kombes Tuli Guleed, why don't the Jarso ever attack the town of Jarre?

se55k1.jpg

You stopped yourself just short of booty clapping for the galla. No matter how hard you try, you just can't help it huh?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Confirmed reports received from the Ogaden reveal Oromo paramilitary militias unleashed a reign of terror on the indigenous Somali inhabitants in the border town of Baabili in Fafaan province, killing three and wounding scores.

Local contacts reveal dozens of Somali homes and businesses where torched as Oromo paramilitary forces indiscriminately opened fire on unarmed civilians which left three dead. The wounded civilians, that where lucky enough to survive where rushed to the nearby city of Jigjiga and are currently being treated with life threatening injuries according to family members and hospital staff.

Following the onslaught on the border town of Baabili, the Oromo paramilitary militias setup illegal military checkpoints in Fafaan province in the Ogaden between the town of Baabili and capital city of Jigjiga.

According to locals the main road between Jigjiga and Baabili currently remains impassable as vehicles and lorries being driven by indigenous Somali inhabitants are being looted by Oromo militias and Somali civilians gunned down on sight by fanatical Oromo paramilitaries just for being Somali.

The Somali Regional State administration in Jigjiga is yet to address these latest atrocities let alone take action.

http://halganmedia.net/oromo-militias-gun-down-civilians-in-baabili/

I am not gonna go hard on you since you're a civilian. But your constant reporting on kililka shanaad Oromo attacks is very annoying because you're not from there and some of these stories are old news. To a lot of Somali clans who live in K5, like mine(Gadsan), Ogaden are a bigger threat than Oromo. If you want to report news, focus on Somalia.

I am not gonna go hard on you since you're a civilian. But your constant reporting on kililka shanaad Oromo attacks is very annoying because you're not from there and some of these stories are old news. To a lot of Somali clans who live in K5, like mine(Gadsan), Ogaden are a bigger threat than Oromo. If you want to report news, focus on Somalia.
Idk how you thought this post made sense. If the news annoys you, just ignore/dont read it.

I fear for Somalia itself these days.

I wont be surprised if I see oromo and Somali skirmishes inside Somalia soon.

Imagine.

Babille comes under the administrative region of Oromia. Ddsi is helpless as the town is out of its jurisdiction.
@embarassing quit posting ethnic infightings that happen outside of DDSI. Let these Somali cockroaches who chose Oromos over Ogadens enjoy the hospitality of the Oromos... Aka their "brothers".
I have been to babile many times, there are significant number of somalis there, the next village thats close to babile when you drive towards jigjiga is pure somali.
Babile was one of the cities there were wrongfully given to oromia in 2004.

I blame the current administration for not protecting its citizens from these gallas like Abdi Mohamoud used to do.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Its Somali, always has been. They've been fighting for months, every border town that has been attacked has been. The admin needs to talk about it, it can't go on forever.
Illahay ka cabso Saan isku dhan saan sii ma ahan weliba waa sii indho adag tahay beerka caro ku goosay naa heedhee wax iskula haar beenta jooji babille is part of oromia state dont transgress your bounds don’t be the aggressor what happens in oromia state of Ethiopia has absolutely nothing to do with you or any somali we only care about somali state hadaa nahay ummada somaliyeed abaayo macaan ma garatey teeda kaale oromo waa ummada muslim dhadka muslim ka ah aa isku diraysid illahay raali kama ahan illahay u noqon oo toobad keen salaada tuko intaa lugu tukanin intas waa iga talo

Illahay ka cabso Saan isku dhan saan sii ma ahan weliba waa sii indho adag tahay beerka caro ku goosay naa heedhee wax iskula haar beenta jooji babille is part of oromia state dont transgress your bounds don’t be the aggressor what happens in oromia state of Ethiopia has absolutely nothing to do with you or any somali we only care about somali state hadaa nahay ummada somaliyeed abaayo macaan ma garatey teeda kaale oromo waa ummada muslim dhadka muslim ka ah aa isku diraysid illahay raali kama ahan illahay u noqon oo toobad keen salaada tuko intaa lugu tukanin intas waa iga talo
:trash:

I have been to babile many times, there are significant number of somalis there, the next village thats close to babile when you drive towards jigjiga is pure somali.
Babile was one of the cities there were wrongfully given to oromia in 2004.

I blame the current administration for not protecting its citizens from these gallas like Abdi Mohamoud used to do.
Yeah, I've also read it was handed over to Oromia against the will of most of th Somalis there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts