Oromo Lives Matter riots across Ethiopia after shooting of Oromo Floyd, internet shutdown for the 43rd time

doubt, i've been following this non stop and haven't heard anything about this
who are you? and what have you been posting so far?

WARARKII U DANBEEYAY IYO ETHIOPIA

Waxaa soo baxaya warar aad u foolxun oo kasoo baxaya qalalaasaha ka dhacaya wadanka Ethiopia gaar ahaan caasimada iyo deegaanka Oramada.

Waxaan idiin xaqiijinayaa in xogta la qarinayo ee ku saabsan xasuuqa loogaystay shacabka Amxaarada ee dhex deganaa oramada iyo dadka ku dhintay difaaca ay ciidamadu ilaalinayaan dadkaas ay aad uga sarayso tirada lagu shegayo iyo sawirka laga bixinayo.

Waxaa magaalada addis soo galay kumabaan Orama ah oo cagta mariyay meherado iyo guryo ay ku tuhunsanaayeen inay leeyihiin Amxaaradu.

Xasuuq foolxun ayaa ka dhacay deegaamada oromadu degyo sidda; Ambo, Arsi, Shashamane, Asbatafari, Nasareed Jima iyo Jiro.

Waxaa la xidhay qaarkamida Abagadeyaasha (suldaamada iyo waxgaradka) oramada, waxaa kala fogaaday kooxdii oramada ahaa ee wadanka qabsaday iyo Abiye oo ay ku jiraan ama ay kamid aahyeen saaxiibadiisii ugu cuslaa sidda; Lemma magersa, Shimalis adisu, Dhamalaash, Burhaane Jula iyo Abaadhule Gamade.

Abiye waxa uu si toosa ula wareegay sirdoonka, milatariga, Federal police ka iyo maamulka magaalada Addis Ababa.

Waxaa dhoolatusyo aan loo kala hadhin ka wada deegaanka amxaarada xabashidii xagjirka ahayd oo u buntufanaysa siday uga aargoosan lahaayeen Oramo.Waxaa burburay nidaamkii iyo kala danbayntii wadanka oo dhan markii bandoo lagu soo rogay Caasimadii wadanka 24/7.Waxaa xidhan dhamaan ilihii wax soo saarka iyo isusocodii wadanka. Waxaana laga cabsi qabaa inuu boob iyo budhcadyo ka dilaacaan wadanka oo dhan.Waxaa la filayaa inay Dhalinta Qeero go’odoomin doonaa caasimada iygoo xidhaya dhamaan wadooyinka soo gala magaalada, la wareegaya ceelasha biyaha, fadhiisinaya mashiinada dabka u dhaliya caasimada taaso oo keeni doonta in layscuno.Waxa la saadaalinayaa in haddii ay taasi dhacdo inay ku qasbi doonto Abiy inuu xilka ka tago oo dawlad kameel gaadh ah ladhiso ama wadanku burburo.
WQ: Ahmed Absiye

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Abiy is a xaarbashi agent it’s good thing the Oromo horde would have benefited immensely if they had a fellow oromooryan at the helm

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"In the aftermath of Hachalu's death, 145 civilians and 11 security forces have lost their lives in the unrest in the region," said Girma Gelam, deputy police commissioner of Oromia region, in a statement on the state-affiliated Fana Broadcasting Corporate on Saturday.

Another 10 people are known to have died in the capital, Addis Ababa.

Girma said a further 167 had "sustained serious injuries" and that 1,084 people had been arrested.
Five people have been arrested in connection with his killing.

Officials have repeatedly suggested the Oromo Liberation Front, a rebel group, and the Tigray People's Liberation Front, an opposition party, were implicated.
The internet is still down. It's funny that Abiy thinks he can blame all of his enemies at the same time. Was it Jawar, OLF, or TPLF? Make up your mind, dude.

Also, a reminder that these figures are being provided by the government. The real numbers are likely higher. Either way, this has easily surpassed the last chimp out from October where 86 deaths were reported.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
"We have to show what war is to those who know nothing about war [but] want to show us what urban warfare is."
did abiy just declare war on his own people?:wtf:

Ethiopia is finished, Ogaden will be reunited with Somalia and then we will get back NFD once we win the maritime case against Kenya. Somaliweyn is coming.

guys guys let me, the oromo, remind of you some things:

1- Abiy is about power, like most sellouts, so he doesn't care for any particular ethnicity. His main goal is keeping his power intact, and he will work with anybody, who is going to support that goal of his. Oromo culture, in general, does not support dictators, just look at our history before we were part of ethiopia; we gave up power every 8 years to new leaders, and we had a de-centralized type of government, but the habeshas tend to have very strong 'men,' or dictatorships who have all the power. there are, of course, pros and cons to both systems of governance.

While the amhara elites and their foot-soldiers, mostly in urban areas like addis ababa, like and subbort abiy; the nationalist ones in the rural areas are still weary of abiy; but since their main leaders were killed recently, they don't have much of a choice but to reluctantly support abiy because they fear things like-border issues with sudan, border issues with tigray, egypt and the oromos in the south of them who refuse to let the country be taken back to 1956..... but abiy's main support comes from the urban elitist amharas who are out of touch with the poor amharas in the rural areas and want to 'get rid of federalism because it divides ethiopians.''

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
guys guys let me, the oromo, remind of you some things:

1- Abiy is about power, like most sellouts, so he doesn't care for any particular ethnicity. His main goal is keeping his power intact, and he will work with anybody, who is going to support that goal of his. Oromo culture, in general, does not support dictators, just look at our history before we were part of ethiopia; we gave up power every 8 years to new leaders, and we had a de-centralized type of government, but the habeshas tend to have very strong 'men,' or dictatorships who have all the power. there are, of course, pros and cons to both systems of governance.

While the amhara elites and their foot-soldiers, mostly in urban areas like addis ababa, like and subbort abiy; the nationalist ones in the rural areas are still weary of abiy; but since their main leaders were killed recently, they don't have much of a choice but to reluctantly support abiy because they fear things like-border issues with sudan, border issues with tigray, egypt and the oromos in the south of them who refuse to let the country be taken back to 1956..... but abiy's main support comes from the urban elitist amharas who are out of touch with the poor amharas in the rural areas and want to 'get rid of federalism because it divides ethiopians.''
when did you wake up? you used to support Abiy.

Last edited:
Oh so it’s like Farmaajo relationship with Hawiye. A leader who backstabs his own people and is a puppet for the opposition tribe/ethnic group. In that case I take back what I said
Bullshit he’s just neutral but you want him to be biased

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think the internet is still out. I have no clue what's going on right now, but i know egypt has something to do with it. That dam will not be filled up according to egyptian officials.

Hell they might give up on libya and focus on ethiopia fully.
:damedamn:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I think the internet is still out. I have no clue what's going on right now, but i know egypt has something to do with it. That dam will not be filled up according to egyptian officials.

Hell they might give up on libya and focus on ethiopia fully.
:damedamn:
Good

Trending