Oromo Lives Matter riots across Ethiopia after shooting of Oromo Floyd, internet shutdown for the 43rd time

bro they killed his uncle??? :wtf: @Abba Sadacha @AfranQallo

Apparently so, when they were protesting the moving of his body.
Internet's cut off now, so who knows what kind of conflicts are brewing?
i am hearing oromos are being targeted in addis ababa [where oromos are only maybe 25% of the population], but we surround the city on all sides almost, so we can easily outnumber the amhara settlers there if need be.
then amhara businesses and etc, are allegedly being targeted in revenge attacks deep in oromia!

Of course.
:rejoice:
giphy.gif

Somalia and Eritrea smelling Ethiopia on fire next door.

until millions of amharic and oromo speaking refugees flood y'alls lands and change y'alls genetics, even though we all look alike and have the same shiny and prominent foreheads lol

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The Oromos are starting to understand that they aren't Habesha or Ethiopian I can respect that :nvjpqts:

They'll have my support unless they try lashing out their anger onto reer Ogaden malis then it's beef :ufdup:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
as if y'all have millions of bullets? and even if so, do you really think that's the best way to deal with an influx of refugees? any smart somalis active right now plz?

*crickets chirp*
U realize there is more ak-47 then ppl in whole somaliweyn which is 30 million

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
lol yeah okay, i still don't see y'all being evil and retarded enough to massacre millions in this hypothetical situation
We massacred our own ppl in 32 years for just a town do u really think somalis back home would give a f*ck about some ethiopians?

We have famous saying ”a dead ethiopian is always better then alive one” :rejoice:

We massacred our own ppl in 32 years for just a town do u really think somalis back home would give a f*ck about some ethiopians?

We have famous saying ”a dead ethiopian is always better then alive one” :rejoice:

even if millions of them are muslim women and kids? dang, may as well ask for an one way ticket to hell fire from Allah my brother.

apparently jawar and his oromo group were tryna do a coup. the family wanted the singer to have his funeral in his hometown but the oromo nationalists wanted it in addis and tried to intercept the body from the gov several times so they can all gather during the funeral in addis and overrun the gov or sumn. it failed tho

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I here Abye told the security apparatus to kill oromos in areas there was no electricity or media. To avoid International backlash.

of course Abiy is a tigray puppet those of us in the loop have been knowing this Abiy vs amxaara have been at the battlefield for Some time now let it play out. Tigray will win amxaara vs Oromo will be biggest loser

anyway he has all the oromo extremists like jawar etc in custody and heard he's also moving in on tplf terrorists by moving soldiers through eritrea to try and subjugate the tigray state. the protests have calmed down now (at least in addis)

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
anyway he has all the oromo extremists like jawar etc in custody and heard he's also moving in on tplf terrorists by moving soldiers through eritrea to try and subjugate the tigray state. the protests have calmed down now (at least in addis)

oromo are useless bums they’ve been making up the majority of Ethiopia for some time now straight Khasaaro straight qashin straight mïdgö

Trending