Oromo expansion into Somalia

NidarNidar

Punisher
these galla’s can never stay in their own lands, I don’t see Somalis flooding Oromia and stealing their cities.
The issue is they assimilate disfranchised groups within ethnicities, if you study the history of Ethiopia you would understand them very well.

Oromos can even reach baidhabo but they won’t ever be free of xabashi they are like the tooth sharpening afar. Heavily reliant on Somali weak general state and qabiil obsession. Even a whiff of Somali rejuvenation is enough to drive them to the highlands so fear not for this won’t last no matter how far they displace push and act the victim.
You won’t be free from habeshi Fym

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
All it takes is a good leader of somalia, Dictator, simply this current one is beyond failed and deserves another tier for its self. 1977 in 1 month we were basically at addis aBaba. That little area around dire dawa, harar, and jigjiga can easily be taken with a united command of some sort. All you have to wait for is some instability in ethiopia which happens often, then slowly send out a quiet invasion just as they have been doing by sending out people to claim land. Then swiftly take it back.

You must bored and decided ''hey let me post some paranoia based nonsense.''
The ones going to Somalia are poor migrants, desperate ones at that. They have no power to conquer anything. They do the jobs somalis themselves look down upon. oromos leave out of desperation to make $$, if the govt of ethiopia did its job and created jobs and developed the country, you wouldn't see any oromos in somalia proper. This would be like White Americans saying ''omg so many somalis are in minnesota and in clarkston/stone mountain, georgia, they must be trying to expand and take our lands.''
as far as expansion, there is no way we'd get all the way to the border with somalia. besides some disputed lands on our border with somalis, there is no disputed lands deep within somali lands, or somalia proper/near the border with somalia.

You must bored and decided ''hey let me post some paranoia based nonsense.''
The ones going to Somalia are poor migrants, desperate ones at that. They have no power to conquer anything. They do the jobs somalis themselves look down upon. oromos leave out of desperation to make $$, if the govt of ethiopia did its job and created jobs and developed the country, you wouldn't see any oromos in somalia proper. This would be like White Americans saying ''omg so many somalis are in minnesota and in clarkston/stone mountain, georgia, they must be trying to expand and take our lands.''
as far as expansion, there is no way we'd get all the way to the border with somalia. besides some disputed lands on our border with somalis, there is no disputed lands deep within somali lands, or somalia proper/near the border with somalia.
I am the talking about Oromia expanding all the way to the North in Somalia before that the Somali region had Dire Dhaba and the lands around it what happened Oromo settlers decided they wanted to join Oromia in lands they conquered from Somalis who welcomed them they are sleeper cells.

Sadly i think it's going to be so in the end. We have somalis who rather support oromos over other somalis. Qabilist idiots are going to be our downfall
fullmetal alchemist GIF by Funimation

Trending

Latest posts