Oromo expansion into Somalia

IMG_7771.png

Wallahi if the Somali people do not get their shit together we are doomed. How on earth did the Oromo region get so close to the Somalia border? Even jijiga is something like 60-70 Somali only. While no Somali lives in other regions these people live in Somali region. Ethiopia might be facing a civil war but if it makes peace with the Amhara and fano militia it will turn on making sure it breaks apart Somalia by supporting Somaliland independence so it can occupy it.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Harta I was wondering I remember Harar used to be a Somali city now it is exclusively Oromo is this the cause with Dire Dhaba?
Harar was only a Somali city in the medieval times, it’s been inhabited by hararis for centuries now, the Ethiopians did a genocide against them which significantly lowered their population, oromos have been flooding the city since, dire dhaba is majority Somali with a oromo minority.

Xeda

these galla’s can never stay in their own lands, I don’t see Somalis flooding Oromia and stealing their cities.

Harar was only a Somali city in the medieval times, it’s been inhabited by hararis for centuries now, the Ethiopians did a genocide against them which significantly lowered their population, oromos have been flooding the city since, dire dhaba is majority Somali with a oromo minority.
Harar has always been Somali and harari then Oromos came in and took over even the Harari regional government is majority Oromo now.

Ethnic groups in the region include the Oromo(157,991, 46%), Somali (83,114, 24%), Amhara(68,887, 20%), Gurage (15,554, 4.5%), among other groups (5.5%). The religion with the most believers in Dire Dawa is Islam with 70.9%, 25.6% are Ethiopian Orthodox, 2.8% Protestant, and 0.4% Catholic.

The Dire Dhaba government is made up between Oromos and Somalis taking turns ruling the city.

Xeda

Harar has always been Somali and harari then Oromos came in and took over even the Harari regional government is majority Oromo now.
Im aware, I read an article a couple months ago about oromos stealing the houses/properties of harari’s, harar belong to Somalis/hararis and was built by Somalis

Sadly i think it's going to be so in the end. We have somalis who rather support oromos over other somalis. Qabilist idiots are going to be our downfall
fullmetal alchemist GIF by Funimation

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
View attachment 324182
Wallahi if the Somali people do not get their shit together we are doomed. How on earth did the Oromo region get so close to the Somalia border? Even jijiga is something like 60-70 Somali only. While no Somali lives in other regions these people live in Somali region. Ethiopia might be facing a civil war but if it makes peace with the Amhara and fano militia it will turn on making sure it breaks apart Somalia by supporting Somaliland independence so it can occupy it.
Rip irir samaale guys
IMG_1227.png

But darood are safe.
IMG_1250.png

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Trending

Latest posts