Oromo claiming he is Dir and shamelessly declaring that they will take over all Somali regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Hahaha my ****** did you forget jaarso and other oromo claim dir? Ciise is oromo, you sharpen your teeth to eat raw meat... also ciise was naked savage before the French civilised him

Yeah you claim arab but we're the oromos? Focus on ur dying ppl who can't even get the most basic of health care and have a life expectancy of 52. Who are the savages in 2018? Ask the rest of the world and they'll tell you.

Isaaqs are so weak they come at us as a unit while we're just a sub clan. We'd annihilate any isaaq sub clan 1 on 1. Isaaq subclans kill each other everyday, you primitive savages are the last ppl who should be talking.

Shall i link some threads to refresh your mind that's rotten from eating so much porcupine?

waraabe

Your superior
Yeah you claim arab but we're the oromos? Focus on ur dying ppl who can't even get the most basic of health care and have a life expectancy of 52. Who are the savages in 2018? Ask the rest of the world and they'll tell you.

Isaaqs are so weak they come at us as a unit while we're just a sub clan. We'd annihilate any isaaq sub clan 1 on 1. Isaaq subclans kill each other everyday, you primitive savages are the last ppl who should be talking.

Shall i link some threads to refresh your mind that's rotten from eating so much porcupine?

So why didn’t you annihilate sacad muuse subclan of HA when they destroyed ciise in zaila in the 1990s? I think you have been drinking a bit too much French

So why didn’t you annihilate sacad muuse subclan of HA when they destroyed ciise in zaila in the 1990s? I think you have been drinking a bit too much French
And this is coming from a Isaaq. Did Isaaq's not worship the British for nearly a century before they gained independence? You guys still (like Djibouti) speak you're colonists language! Stop being hypocritical.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
And this is coming from a Isaaq. Did Isaaq's not worship the British for nearly a century before they gained independence? You guys still (like Djibouti) speak you're colonists language! Stop being hypocritical.

That is a lie Djabouti is deeply immersed in its French daddy dick whilst in SL there is little trace of British colonial past. Heck In Somaliland English isn’t even our second or third language whilst Djabouti they have adopted their French masters tongue

That is a lie Djabouti is deeply immersed in its French daddy dick whilst in SL there is little trace of British colonial past. Heck In Somaliland English isn’t even our second or third language whilst Djabouti they have adopted their French masters tongue
English, Arabs, and Somali are the national languages of Somaliland. I will admit that Djibouti does have more colonial infulunce the Somaliland, but that still does not change the fact that Somaliland is still very English. It's a good thing anyways, speaking English equals to more trade and job opportunity's. Same with French. That's how I'm here to begin with

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What are you talking about? Your cuqdad is making you say wild shit. It's well documented that isaaq subclans are half oromo. Gallas have omotic admixture and I and my fam look too jileec to be mixed with them, try again dawg

You gotta differentiate between dir sub clans. Ciises have always been isolated from gallas until recently
Is Ciidagalle (my qabiil) also half Oromo?

VIP
That is blasphemy my man. Ciidagale are as authentic of a Somali as it gets.

You are royalty sxb

e2d.png

@Timo Madow and proud

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I don’t know what’s going on lately but we shouldn’t let the current situation change us. Oromos in Somalia are our guest and they know it, please don’t let this guy effect ur judgement. People just want to live a better a life, we all have that in common. :)
They are our enemey killing somalia in moyale#moyale genocide every oromo should be feeling the wrath of the Somali or has our blood become this cheap

Is this in Ogaden or in our land?? Walaahi I don't want war with oromos if the majority are nice but if the step out of line then they need to be wiped out!

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending