Oromo claiming he is Dir and shamelessly declaring that they will take over all Somali regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Gallas are out of control these days but one thing I respect about them is they're uniting Somalis. They are more landheere and ruthless than Somalis so hopefully, this will wake up the Somalis.

After 10 innocent Somalis were brutally killed and burnt alive in Dire Dawa (Dir Dhabe). In response, Oromos were hunted in Somaliland and Djibouti. We should take ruthless methods if they're going to be barbaric on us.

Gallas are out of control these days but one thing I respect about them is they're uniting Somalis. They are more landheere and ruthless than Somalis so hopefully, this will wake up the Somalis.

After 10 innocent Somalis were brutally killed and burnt alive in Dire Dawa (Dir Dhabe). In response, Oromos were hunted in Somaliland and Djibouti. We should take ruthless methods if they're going to be barbaric on us.
Indeed Oromo attack on us is a blessing in disguise we should take advantage of it and unite against them.

Screenshot_20180809-025609.png
they are getting too brave

VIP

Sxb tell ur ppl to stop trying to go against the grain all the time. This is an issue that should unite us all. They want to kill us and the ppl of hargeisa should stand up to oromization

Even in this video, the Habar Jeclo guy claims to be Dir.

If Isaaq are Dir (which I believe 100%), why do they flip-flop between claiming Dir and Arab?

VIP
Even in this video, the Habar Jeclo guy claims to be Dir.

If Isaaq are Dir (which I believe 100%), why do they flip-flop between claiming Dir and Arab?

They're not t1a, we don't want them. More likely to be hawiye or darood than dir

I always say Somali Abtiris is like the blockchain of Identity for Somalis.

Just like in Crypto currency when a fraud is encountered the ledger is verified. And in Ancient Somalia, Qabil was verified through 3 generations.

Oromos will make paranoid Somalilanders start using Biometric identification backed by Tol. With a finger prints, Iris scans and Abtiris backed Identification, this will cement the holy grail of Somali identity in any region.

I hope Puntland moves first on this and test this Identification system in Bosasso first. We can collect so much data and use the platform to help lower costs in Public services just like they do in Estonia.

I can guarantee Somalia will be the first ever African country use biometric Identification, especially after we signed the African Free Movement labour and people, Ethiopian will be the first to exploit it.

:gaasdrink: So your MJ eh, let me see you fingers and eyes.
:shookgabre:

Somalis always talk about Oromo being 100 Million, Somalis wouldn't be laangaab if they didn't kill each other.

Dee hambalyo, ragga Soomaaliyeed, this is the result of your enmity towards each other.

A group that looks identical to you has spread its tentacles far and wide and is about to choke you.

Where is the nearest Oromo dictionary, might as well learn the language. :reallymaury:

Somalis always talk about Oromo being 100 Million, Somalis wouldn't be laangaab if they didn't kill each other.

Dee hambalyo, ragga Soomaaliyeed, this is the result of your enmity towards each other.

A group that looks identical to you has spread its tentacles far and wide and is about to choke you.

Where is the nearest Oromo dictionary, might as well learn the language. :reallymaury:
What will their numbers do for them, Oromo are and always will be cowards. If they attack us we will make them langaab:fittytousand:

Shiiieed I got family in Bosaso man I hope they stay in their ghetto if I see a single Oromo in my Ayeeyos Xafaad it's :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

What will their numbers do for them, Oromo are and always will be cowards. If they attack us we will make them langaab:fittytousand:

Somalis are not far behind. They are 35m we are 25m

If they wanna take us down, we will do good damage to them and give them the fight of their life :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending