Oromo claiming he is Dir and shamelessly declaring that they will take over all Somali regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t know what’s going on lately but we shouldn’t let the current situation change us. Oromos in Somalia are our guest and they know it, please don’t let this guy effect ur judgement. People just want to live a better a life, we all have that in common. :)

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb tell ur ppl to stop trying to go against the grain all the time. This is an issue that should unite us all. They want to kill us and the ppl of hargeisa should stand up to oromization

Dir and oromo are the same thing, you breed with them and they are full of djbooty, now you wanna cry when they burn your ass

waraabe

Your superior
If Isaaq's are not Dir, they are Arabs. You guys can't claim being Somali while decedenting from a "Arab" Shieq.:what1:
It's one or the other, either you guys are Arabs or, you're a sub clan of Dir Somalis.

No thanks, we are not the spontaneously combusting dir, also dir isn’t Somali since so many oromo are claiming you

VIP
Dir and oromo are the same thing, you breed with them and they are full of djbooty, now you wanna cry when they burn your ass

What are you talking about? Your cuqdad is making you say wild shit. It's well documented that isaaq subclans are half oromo. Gallas have omotic admixture and I and my fam look too jileec to be mixed with them, try again dawg

You gotta differentiate between dir sub clans. Ciises have always been isolated from gallas until recently

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They've already attacked and are laandheer. :browtf:
You think their population is big now? It was worse before. Menelik exterminated half of their population back in the late 1800s. Imagine if he didn't. We would be talking about 70 million Galla at our door instead of 35 million.
:jaynerd:

waraabe

Your superior
What are you talking about? Your cuqdad is making you say wild shit. It's well documented that isaaq subclans are half oromo. Gallas have omotic admixture and I and my fam look too jileec to be mixed with them, try again dawg

You gotta differentiate between dir sub clans. Ciises have always been isolated from gallas until recently

Hahaha my did you forget jaarso and other oromo claim dir? Ciise is oromo, you sharpen your teeth to eat raw meat... also ciise was naked savage before the French civilised him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending