Oromo and Somalis

Oromos need to stay in Oromia and stay away from Somalia. Look at how many Somalis they have robbed, murdered and displaced. I can't fathom why there are Somalis who like or trust them. They have an agenda like all other Habashis, I don't care what name they call themselves, they're all the same to me.

For the sake of Allah, I like them only as fellow Muslims and will not harm them, but they need to stay in their lane.

I'd have to look into this. Everything I've read about them and their history makes it 100% apparent that they were not at all practicing any form of Judaism as I said (their liturgical language was Ge'ez like any Orthodox group and not Hebrew unlike Yemeni Jews) but I'll have to do more digging and verify what you're saying.

On the genetics subject; nope. I'm sorry, walaal, but there is zero evidence of anything "Jewish" in them. Their Christian neighbors like Tigrinyas and even Amharas have a slightly higher affinity towards MENAs and Jews than them. They are pretty much pure Agaws. But hey, never say never; their Y-DNA like some of the E-M84 among them which, to be fair, also appears among Christian Highlanders might prove Jewish in origin but I wouldn't hold my breath given all the other damning genetic evidence.

You are basically right. Falasha/beta Israel are Cushitic people that converted to Judaism much later. Even the stuff they practiced was probably a mishmash of Christianity, judaism and indigenous Horn beliefs. Cushitic people also had similar symbology like the Star of David, so it is possible that contributed to the belief that the falasha were Jews.
images