Oromo and Somali are similar?

That’s because the language the Garre speak is Afaan Oromo in the Borana dialect with a slight accent.

When it come to language, all eastern dialects are closest to Somali in language, but the sound. I personally think it could be Hararghe or Borana. The 2 are really similar in accent but dialect differs a bit. Boran is closer to old and original Afan Oromo.
Theres 3 garre Dialects. Your correct about one of them. the first dialect is af garre koofar which is garre spoken in its purest form. Then you have afan garre which is borana with a somali accent and some somali words. The last dialect is af garre maleel which is af garre with maay maay.

We speak in different dialects cause of us living in different places.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron how would you respond if somebody poured hot Starbucks coffee on you and called you n**gger? Would you respond with kindness? :pachah1:

I usually can detect aggression at the source and stop it before it starts. The other day an older woman was a bit rude to me and I just politely in a calm voice thanked her and kept it moving. She felt bad and came back to apologize. detection is prevention :)

I usually can detect aggression at the source and stop it before it starts. The other day an older woman was a bit rude to me and I just politely in a calm voice thanked her and kept it moving. She felt bad and came back to apologize. detection is prevention :)
How would you feel if the out of control Cagdheer himself @Sheikh Kulkuli confronted you for your land. This guy is an expansionist. Would you give it to him to keep the peace?

Good example. With zero knowledge of Arabic i can understand about 10-15% of a modern standard Arabic speech just because of loanwords. Pronunciation is also very is for somali since we have X, C ,Q and KH sounds that are absent in Oromo and even in semitic languages like Amharic.
KH Q are common in the Hararghe dialect.