Oromia Language will be Second Language to be teach in Jigjiga.

If reer xassan are as you say Moalim will not have been protected by Hawiye,Raxaweyn SNA in Gedo. You are full of shit. Iley did protect Reer Xassan in Libaan and its a fact.
Reer Xassan is no match for Borana it was just recently like a year ago that Cagjar sent liyu polis to fight Oromo Liyu polis.The other issue is you are langaab and majority of reer Xassan live in Ethiopia its only recently that you have been migrating to Gedo fleeing conflicts in Libaan.
If Liyu is disbanded the first places to come under attack is non Ogaden regions like Libaan, Sitti and Jigjiga.
This isn't a qabiil war saxib, i will take out my guns if there happens to be one. This is between Kenya and Somalia. Somali military have a duty to protect the borders why should a qabiil militia fight kdf? Qabiil militia is for your adeer who is a small MSB and if somalia military is not around. It's all politics.

No match to borana? :camby: I fought these guys in 1991 when they had heavy derg weapons with no support from the reer xassan in gedo as they were fighting their own war. I'm still around and in large numbers stronger than before and ready. If you guys need help just shout from afdheer and i will come rescue you since you're scared after your little liyuu polis is disbanded.We never had liyuu polis in our deegans nor did they fight for us or protect us, i can teach you how to survive without liyuu.

Even 500k oromo liyuu is too much. Alot of independent countries dont have that much in thier armed forces. Oromos are a big demographic threat and that's why people shouldn't tolerate them on thier lands, but somehow we only got bantuphobia.
There is nothing to be done about oromos whether there is liyuu or there is no liyuu it legit made no difference. Oromos are past the qabil era where they killed each other based on qabiil and they are united. That's why they are 500k strong, but our cagdheer cousins here want only ogaden to be liyuu polis and they wanna take everything and when they can't defeat the united oromos cede land. Unless all somalis unite in DDS forget about tackling oromos.

This isn't a qabiil war saxib, i will take out my guns if there happens to be one. This is between Kenya and Somalia. Somali military have a duty to protect the borders why should a qabiil militia fight kdf? Qabiil militia is for your adeer who is a small MSB and if somalia military is not around. It's all politics.

No match to borana? :camby: I fought these guys in 1991 when they had heavy derg weapons with no support from the reer xassan in gedo as they were fighting their own war. I'm still around and in large numbers stronger than before and ready. If you guys need help just shout from afdheer and i will come rescue you since you're scared after your little liyuu polis is disbanded.We never had liyuu polis in our deegans nor did they fight for us or protect us, i can teach you how to survive without liyuu.
Gedo issue has nothing to do with Kenya its a MX internal issue you know it very well.

Ceelwaaq is controlled by Col Abaas and before Farmajo took office Janaan was running the show and I never used to hea MX use Kenya as a scapegoat. Whne Farmajo came to office he use Ehiopian miltary to arrest MX Gedo officials while he brought Hawiye SNA to Gedo.

You guys are disunited in Gedo,

Your reer Xassan never rescued anyone including Mx in the entire history. You are full of shit to be precise the only time you grew balls is when Reer diini Farmajo appointed you to be govonor of Gedo which has always been ruled by them since kacanka.

Gedo issue has nothing to do with Kenya its a MX internal issue you know it very well.

Ceelwaaq is controlled by Col Abaas and before Farmajo took office Janaan was running the show and I never used to hea MX use Kenya as a scapegoat. Whne Farmajo came to office he use Ehiopian miltary to arrest MX Gedo officials while he brought Hawiye SNA to Gedo.

You guys are disunited in Gedo,

Your reer Xassan never rescued anyone including Mx in the entire history. You are full of shit to be precise the only time you grew balls is when Reer diini Farmajo appointed you to be govonor of Gedo which has always been ruled by them since kacanka.

It's kenya obviously they wanna put their wall inside somali land. Which your uncle supports. Before farmaajo it wasn't kenya only it was both kenya and ethiopia led TPLF. Janaan was brought in by tplf not kenya and they were the biggest problem in doolow. Now it's kenya alone and since they are losing the sea case they came with a bantu idea of building a wall and redrawing the borders which they didn't think of since 2011 because they thought they had the sea. Now they are panicking. There is no mx internal issue kalil janaan and cabbaas are traitors to all of somalis they will be swiftly dealt with unless they surrender before we catch them.

First gedo governor was iris (reer yusuf), after 1991 it dr ali nur (Reer yusuf) between those times till today it's reer yusuf. Before moalimu (ibraahin) it was kaliil reer yusuf. Gedo governors have always been reer xassan what are you talking about? when did reer diini become governor of gedo :drakewtf:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
There is nothing to be done about oromos whether there is liyuu or there is no liyuu it legit made no difference. Oromos are past the qabil era where they killed each other based on qabiil and they are united. That's why they are 500k strong, but our cagdheer cousins here want only ogaden to be liyuu polis and they wanna take everything and when they can't defeat the united oromos cede land. Unless all somalis unite in DDS forget about tackling oromos.
Everyone is doomed if people dont get thier shit together in DDS. Plus we need to stop thier influx in somalia itself

Everyone is doomed if people dont get thier shit together in DDS. Plus we need to stop thier influx in somalia itself
True. We need a proper government to stop their influx and stricter laws in immigration. The western nations are pushing oromos to come to somalia.

If im kicked out im coming to lower jubba. Reer hassan shouldnt have expanded towards ethiopia anyways but towards the coast.
Yess you have been kicked out from Libaan region some even moved to Jigjiga.
We keep good record of reer xassan they are like a 60 year old virgin woman who wants to teach other girls Kamasutra.