Oromia Language will be Second Language to be teach in Jigjiga.

Bardheere , Burdhuubo and Fafaxduun here we come.

Anyway my somali aboow reer Xassan prepare to pack your bags from Nageyle too. Filtu will never be the same again.:kendrickcry:

Warya those cities you mentioned only have xerada qaxootiga hawiye, are you hawiye? We reserve that for degoodia, sheikhaal, and xawaadle if they wanna join their folks. Yours is in Luuq and the rest can go to dadab. I'm not leaving filtu i was there with my xiniyo to begin with not with liyuu polis. But if push comes to shove we are meeting in Afmadow I heard my reer yusuf folk found some nice place between afmadow and kismayo.

Warya those cities you mentioned only have xerada qaxootiga hawiye, are you hawiye? We reserve that for degoodia, sheikhaal, and xawaadle if they wanna join their folks. Yours is in Luuq and the rest can go to dadab. I'm not leaving filtu i was there with my xiniyo to begin with not with liyuu polis. But if push comes to shove we are meeting in Afmadow I heard my reer yusuf folk found some nice place between afmadow and kismayo.
no one is going to Kenya we are comming to Gedo not even Kismaayo.

secondly once Liyu Polis is disbanded you will leave Libaan province for good. there is nothing called Xiniyo Iley used to protect reer Xassan interest there.
Oromo liiyu polis is close to a million while Afar Liyu Polis is close to 100k non will be disbanded only Somali liyu polis only means one thing mass exodus or genocide.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
now is the somali paramilitary being disbanded.

You understand what it is going to happen.
as slow march to death identity loss and amxaranization with masscars and mass settling others in somali lands too bad nothing is gonna get done about it.

as slow march to death identity loss and amxaranization with masscars and mass settling others in somali lands too bad nothing is gonna get done about it.
This will just bring mass exodus of Somalis to Somalia.

This year Cagjar will disband the Liyu Polis
Then it will be worse than what ever happened in Somali civil war.
Amhara have close to a million Liyo Polis
Oromo have close to million liyu Polis
Afar have 100 k and growing number of Liyu Polis who are well armed and funded

The somali liyu polis which was 70K and is under funded and is struggling to survive is around 40 K with only AK 47.

Cagjar will disband the Liyu Police to show the Somali Kilil will only rely on ENDF he wants to set up an example in Ethiopia, The problem is he thinks he lives in Europe and Somali Kilil is part of EU.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This will just bring mass exodus of Somalis to Somalia.

This year Cagjar will disband the Liyu Polis
Then it will be worse than what ever happened in Somali civil war.
Amhara have close to a million Liyo Polis
Oromo have close to million liyu Polis
Afar have 100 k and growing number of Liyu Polis who are well armed and funded

The somali liyu polis which was 70K and is under funded and is struggling to survive is around 40 K with only AK 47.

Cagjar will disband the Liyu Police to show the Somali Kilil will only rely on ENDF he wants to set up an example in Ethiopia, The problem is he thinks he lives in Europe and Somali Kilil is part of EU.
damn how is this guy still in office ?

damn how is this guy still in office ?
He is either mental or he changed his religion he wants the Amhara to make him the PM of Ethiopia.

Just look at how somalis are being butchered and robbed. Do you think if Liyu Polis is disbanded Somalis in Jigjiga will be terrorised and looted by Amhara just like they did in Tigray . While Oromos and Afars will be curving out new lands from Somali regions.

no one is going to Kenya we are comming to Gedo not even Kismaayo.

secondly once Liyu Polis is disbanded you will leave Libaan province for good. there is nothing called Xiniyo Iley used to protect reer Xassan interest there.
Oromo liiyu polis is close to a million while Afar Liyu Polis is close to 100k non will be disbanded only Somali liyu polis only means one thing mass exodus or genocide.

Iley didn't protect shit warya. Reer xassan blood, reer xassan money and reer xassan bravery is the reason we are there in libaan. We told abdi iley to name a degmo and he did. And if he didn't we would still be there with our xiniyoo. When did iley defend me from oromo and degoodia never happened. We were fighting since 1800s with oromos and degoodia. Sometimes they allied together against me, sometimes they fought me by themselves so cut the crap.

Oromos are 500k liyuu polis but we also know many of them joined OLA, Afar are no threat issa is enough for them. Amhara we don't even share border with them. if only somali kilil liyuu polis disbanded then everyone should just take out their aks and tekinko. If they attack we shoot them like always before this liyuu polis shit existed. Maxaad iskugu xaaraysa you existed before liyuu and you will exist after. I also think this is a good chance for somalis to band together. WSLF will make a comeback.

Iley didn't protect shit warya. Reer xassan blood, reer xassan money and reer xassan bravery is the reason we are there in libaan. We told abdi iley to name a degmo and he did. And if he didn't we would still be there with our xiniyoo. When did iley defend me from oromo and degoodia never happened. We were fighting since 1800s with oromos and degoodia. Sometimes they allied together against me, sometimes they fought me by themselves so cut the crap.

Oromos are 500k liyuu polis but we also know many of them joined OLA, Afar are no threat issa is enough for them. Amhara we don't even share border with them. if only somali kilil liyuu polis disbanded then everyone should just take out their aks and tekinko. If they attack we shoot them like always before this liyuu polis shit existed. Maxaad iskugu xaaraysa you existed before liyuu and you will exist after. I also think this is a good chance for somalis to band together. WSLF will make a comeback.
If reer xassan are as you say Moalim will not have been protected by Hawiye,Raxaweyn SNA in Gedo. You are full of shit. Iley did protect Reer Xassan in Libaan and its a fact.
Reer Xassan is no match for Borana it was just recently like a year ago that Cagjar sent liyu polis to fight Oromo Liyu polis.The other issue is you are langaab and majority of reer Xassan live in Ethiopia its only recently that you have been migrating to Gedo fleeing conflicts in Libaan.
If Liyu is disbanded the first places to come under attack is non Ogaden regions like Libaan, Sitti and Jigjiga.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
He is either mental or he changed his religion he wants the Amhara to make him the PM of Ethiopia.

Just look at how somalis are being butchered and robbed. Do you think if Liyu Polis is disbanded Somalis in Jigjiga will be terrorised and looted by Amhara just like they did in Tigray . While Oromos and Afars will be curving out new lands from Somali regions.
he's being used to further others goals and ambisstions while fooling himselfs into believing that he's a player but in reality is just a pawn

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP

Even 500k oromo liyuu is too much. Alot of independent countries dont have that much in thier armed forces. Oromos are a big demographic threat and that's why people shouldn't tolerate them on thier lands, but somehow we only got bantuphobia.

he's being used to further others goals and ambisstions while fooling himselfs into believing that he's a player but in reality is just a pawn
I was expecting someone like iley to do this but I had high hopes on Cagjar because he is educted.
Seems education doesnt mean shit.

Even 500k oromo liyuu is too much. Alot of independent countries dont have that much in thier armed forces. Oromos are a big demographic threat and that's why people shouldn't tolerate them on thier lands, but somehow we only got bantuphobia.
everyone ethnic group is arming itself against its neighbours the only way your neighbour will respect you is through having a formidable force. Not Speaking Amharic and eating shiro and shagging Xabesha women.

money talks i suppose wish u and the somalis who live there the best
Cagjar before he become the President of Somali Kilil was earning around USD10K per month and was living the dream in Nairobi. This money only few Xabashi earn it as salary yet they are more patriotic to their people.

Trending