Oromia Language will be Second Language to be teach in Jigjiga.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Isnt Af Somali is not enough!!. Reer ogadenia learn Af Ethiopian in two generation, result today weak Somali leader like Mustafa hate Somalis and kiss ass Ethiopian.

Now Imagine Oromia ?

Somalis in Ogadenia need to wake up before to late. Oromo wants to conquer our lands. Protect your Language and your entity.

Last edited:

Isnt Af Somali is not enough!!. Reer ogadenia learn Af Ethiopian in two generation, result today weak Somali leader like Mustafa hate Somalis and kiss ass Ethiopian.

Now Imagine Oromia ?

Somalis in Ogadenia need to weak up before to late. Oromo wants to conquer our lands. Protect your Language and your entity.
My cousins speak fluent oromo and amharic its always good to keep your enemies closer.
Because alot of amharas speak somali.

But I do beleive its an excuse to annex Jigjiga just like dire dawa.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
It starts with primary school, then goes up to university and finally its an administrative language used in the local authorities, before long Somalis will be forced to learn afaan oromo in their own land inorder to get a decent job or work in the public sector. This strategy is normal in Ethiopia, that is how Amhara a relative small language became widespread. At some point it won't be enough that you as a Somali speak Oromo, you will have to have Oromo names to get considered for job interview, its a slippery slope, and far more dangerous than the brute force of Amhara as Oromo are 40 million strong and already flooded into our lands.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
My cousins speak fluent oromo and amharic its always good to keep your enemies closer.
Because alot of amharas speak somali.

But I do beleive its an excuse to annex Jigjiga just like dire dawa.
First attack was Christianity in place of Islam Jigjiga, second move destroy Af Somali.

Oromia start culture attack. Somalis they should aware what is going on before to late.

Exactly

Start doing that

Take your L and keep it stepping.

giphy.gif

First attack was Christianity in place of Islam Jigjiga, second move destroy Af Somali.

Oromia start culture attack. Somalis they should aware what is going on before to late.
I dont know how Cagjar axmaar will take it.

Because the PP party is split between appeasing Abye and Amhara.

The dir PP group are pro Oromo while Cagjar and his "human rights" group are with amharas.

We will see after elections how things will go ahead.

By the way no Oromo kilil will teach Af somaali.
Its just like the conflict with Afar where both kilils sign pewce treaty and only the somali kilil abides by the treaty while afars break them any time with no repurcursions.

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
I dont know how Cagjar axmaar will take it.

Because the PP party is split between appeasing Abye and Amhara.

The dir PP group are no Oromo while Cagjar and his "human rights" group are with amharas.

We will see after elections how things will go ahead.

By the way bo Oromo kilil will teach Af somaali.
Its just like the conflict with Afar where both kilils sign pewce treaty and only the somali kilil abides by the treaty while afars break them any time with no repurcursions.
Why can't i press react in this thread😔?

It starts with primary school, then goes up to university and finally its an administrative language used in the local authorities, before long Somalis will be forced to learn afaan oromo in their own land inorder to get a decent job or work in the public sector. This strategy is normal in Ethiopia, that is how Amhara a relative small language became widespread. At some point it won't be enough that you as a Somali speak Oromo, you will have to have Oromo names to get considered for job interview, its a slippery slope, and far more dangerous than the brute force of Amhara as Oromo are 40 million strong and already flooded into our lands.
people were forced to learn Amharic and it didn't do anything, what will Affan Oromo do when oromos themselves speak Amharic? Meesha rag xiniinyo leh baa dagan:trumpsmirk: