Origins of T-BY182320

Didn’t go into too much details. We already have 1 E-V32 on Yfull but he refuses to respond to my emails. He is being unanimous. https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY192465/

Another two Reewin T are on YFull but around 7/8 have got T-L208 on 23&me. It’s seems to be prevalent among a specific section/lineage of Reewin. This subclade of T-L208 is found among Tigres and Arabs from Yemen/Saudi/Iraq

Are these guys getting T-L208 on 23andme or T-CTS2214 because 23andme differentiates between the two

Didn’t go into too much details. We already have 1 E-V32 on Yfull but he refuses to respond to my emails. He is being unanimous. https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY192465/

Another two Reewin T are on YFull but around 7/8 have got T-L208 on 23&me. It’s seems to be prevalent among a specific section/lineage of Reewin. This subclade of T-L208 is found among Tigres and Arabs from Yemen/Saudi/Iraq

I saw another guy on Reddit who claims he took a 23andme test and got T-L208 and is Luwaay. I asked whether he was the guy who posted it but he said he hasn’t posted it anywhere. The E-V32 sample could be Jijeele who are Hawiye who live in Bay and Bakool or maybe even Ajuuran or Xaskul. Maybe try emailing him and explaining the situation and ask if he is Jijeele.

Im
I saw another guy on Reddit who claims he took a 23andme test and got T-L208 and is Luwaay. I asked whether he was the guy who posted it but he said he hasn’t posted it anywhere. The E-V32 sample could be Jijeele who are Hawiye who live in Bay and Bakool or maybe even Ajuuran or Xaskul. Maybe try emailing him and explaining the situation and ask if he is Jijeele.
Im rx and I got T-L208

NidarNidar

Punisher
yes you are right, majority of raxanweyne get E-V32. I even know of a J2 guy from Bay-Bakool Area. The T1 found among the tribes you mentioned are also found among Sudanese and other horn Africans. I doubt it came with the Islamic sheikhs. It has an ancient presence in Africa and most likely came with other middle Easter derived E-CTS10880 and J1 lineages like P56 among others.
It was also found in ancient Natufians, it looks like E and T moved together roughly at the same time.

@kaahin13 the first Europeans were from your rer CF lineage but they carried basal C lineage, than haplogroup I moved into Europe. All the Indo Europeans who are rer haplogroup K that make up over 95% of Eurioeabs today only moved into Europe some 4 thousand years ago from the black sea area.