Origins of T-BY182320

I have a question regarding this haplgroup. Who do you think brought this haplgroup to the horn? I think it's likely just based on the tmrca of the haplogroup to come from outside Africa. Places like Yemen would seem logical, but considering how oversampled the arabs are when it comes to Y haplogroup testing, we should see alot of saudis, qataris, yemenis etc match our subclade but they don't apart from a few arabs that come from cosmopolitan areas. So I don't think its specifically arabian.

Garaad diinle

 
There is apparently two different t haplogroup found in the horn this one is said to have come as you said from outside of the horn. I use to read some arab poetry and every now and then you read this tribe went to the land of berber meaning somalia in another text you'd read they went to berbera itself which is where you'd find most t haplogroup today. Most of those who are said to have travelled to somalia from yemen is said to have happend before islam.

When i look at yemen their biggest haplogroup would be j followed by various e haplogroup while the t-L208 doesn't seem to be as prominent as it's in somalia. Furthermore you'd think that if it actually came from yemen other haplogroup such as j would also follow suit but it's less than 3% in somalia. I heard one dir abtiris where they go up to a man called ram nag. It sounds indian but i don't know if it's actually from india. Overall the arabian peninsula do have t haplogroup and i think some matches the somali one but it's not a frequent occurrence.

Last edited:
The T Y haplo is Indian and related to the Indian L Y haplo
Not true. Haplogroup T originated in the Levant/Middle East and emerged from haplogroup K, the ancestor of most of the Eurasian haplogroups (L, N, O, P, Q, R and T), sometime between 45,000 and 35,000 years ago. Kulaha Indian. The relation with L is separated by thousands of years.

Last edited:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Not true. Haplogroup T originated in the Levant/Middle East and emerged from haplogroup K, the ancestor of most of the Eurasian haplogroups (L, N, O, P, Q, R and T), sometime between 45,000 and 35,000 years ago. Kulaha Indian
It has to little variation in the Levant to come from there

also K is too large of a group to mean anything it’s parent of Asians Europeans Polynesia Ameri Indians etc

K is the parent of Indians too

Thalassocracy

Not true. Haplogroup T originated in the Levant/Middle East and emerged from haplogroup K, the ancestor of most of the Eurasian haplogroups (L, N, O, P, Q, R and T), sometime between 45,000 and 35,000 years ago. Kulaha Indian. The relation with L is separated by thousands of years.
I’m not certain either but it’s a hunch of mine

Thalassocracy

reer xamaris have some that descend from them balochis/pakistanis and iranians but their y dna usually is L or R1a
People traveling from Levant is just unlikely, journey is too perilous why venture when you can use the established trade routes

Shipwrecked Ancient Persians in the Omani region is possible

People traveling from Levant is just unlikely, journey is too perilous why venture when you can use the established trade routes

Shipwrecked Ancient Persians in the Omani region is possible
Land based migration that crossed from Yemen is more likely in my opinion. I think broadly middle eastern is the best we get in terms of its origin

I know the answer to the origins of this haplogroup, but for all parties sake I will keep that information disclosed. We may have another Turkish situations, whereby the T haplogroup fellows have a mental breakdown, identity crisis and consequently unalive themselves. The secret to the origins shall be lest classified information.

Garaad diinle

 
I know the answer to the origins of this haplogroup, but for all parties sake I will keep that information disclosed. We may have another Turkish situations, whereby the T haplogroup fellows have a mental breakdown, identity crisis and consequently unalive themselves. The secret to the origins shall be lest classified information.
The most likely answer is the arabian peninsula we've known this for a while now.

The most likely answer is the arabian peninsula we've known this for a while now.
NOOOOO

tony-tony-chopper-chopper-crying.jpg

Nigga just come out and say its jewish

Trending

Latest posts