Origin of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Most people accept everything they hear from scientists as strictly true. It does not even occur to them that scientists may also have various philosophical or ideological prejudices. The fact of the matter is that evolutionist scientists impose their own prejudices and philosophical views on the public under the guise of science. For in- stance, although they are aware that random events do not cause anything other than irregularity and confusion, they still claim that the marvellous order, plan, and structure seen both in the universe and in living organ- isms arose by chance.

For instance, such a biologist easily grasps that there is an awe-in- spiring harmony in a protein molecule, the building block of life, and that there is no probability that this might have come about by chance. Never- theless, he alleges that this protein came into existence under primitive earth conditions by chance billions of years ago. He does not stop there; he also claims, without hesitation, that not only one, but millions of proteins formed by chance and then amazingly came together to create the first liv- ing cell. Moreover, he defends his view with a blind stubbornness. This person is an "evolutionist" scientist.

If the same scientist were to find three bricks resting on top of one an- other while walking along a flat road, he would never suppose that these bricks had come together by chance and then climbed up on top of each other, again by chance. Indeed, anyone who did make such an assertion would be considered insane.

How then can it be possible that people who are able to assess ordi- nary events rationally can adopt such an irrational attitude when it comes to thinking about their own existence?

It is not possible to claim that this attitude is adopted in the name of science: scientific approach requires taking both alternatives into consideration wherever there are two alternatives equally possible concerning a certain case. And if the likelihood of one of the two alternatives is much lower, for example if it is only one percent, then the rational and scientific thing to do is to consider the other alternative, whose likelihood is 99 per- cent, to be the valid one.

Let us continue, keeping this scientific basis in mind. There are two views that are set forth regarding how living beings came into being on earth. The first is that Allah creates all living beings in their present complex structure. The second is that life was formed by unconscious, random coincidences. The latter is the claim of the theory of evolution.

Just wanted to leave this here , if any of you had any frame work on probability and statistics you would scoff at the fundamentals of evolution

Now tell me who is more logical???

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Oh boy, this topic is interesting. I haven't decided what my belief will be. But I developed an idea that might be compatible with the theory of evolution and Islam.

Theory of evolution is valid. For most of time, humans were nothing more than an animal.

Humanity begun when Adam came. Adam were sent to those humans whether in physical form or soul form taking over one of humans.

The rest is history.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Oh boy, this topic is interesting. I haven't decided what my belief will be. But I developed an idea that might be compatible with the theory of evolution and Islam.

Theory of evolution is valid. For most of time, humans were nothing more than an animal.

Humanity begun when Adam came. Adam were sent to those humans whether in physical form or soul form taking over one of humans.

The rest is history.
A large problem with this is Eve was created from Adam's rib to complete Adam. If Adam and Eve' s ruux were put in humans then guess what? Women was not created to complete man. Another problem with this idea is having two animals evolve separately from their host populations is impossible due to it requiring allopatric speciation of just two apes. What's the likelihood of this? Rather It's accepted by the scientific community that there was a source species of apes about 10,000 that speciated together due to living in the same environment and area to create modern day humans. So how did God choose these two human individuals to be Adam and Eve if they were from a source population of 10,000? Where are the other humans now since they didn't get spirits?

This is why I accept God's word as the whole truth. You either completely accept God or completely accept what the science community says. Remember science is constantly changing so what might be true now might not be true in thousands of years from now. In fact, evolutionists didn't know the source population was so small. They only recently learned it was 10,000 signalling a bottle neck occurred. You know what this means? The stupid claim that genetic malformations would have arised if only two individuals created the 7.5 billion people we now know today. 10,000 isn't t far off from 2 when compared to 7.5 billion. As science advances and evidence comes out each year it comes closer to the genesis account of the world. We just need brave scientists to actually check the geological account, the paleontogical account, and carbon dating. When kids in middle school are being taught evolution it can be quite intimidating for a scientist to pursure a hypothesis countering it.

Last edited:
A large problem with this is Eve was created from Adam's rib to complete Adam. If Adam and Eve' s ruux were put in humans then guess what? Women was not created to complete man. Another problem with this idea is having two animals evolve separately from their host populations is impossible due to it requiring allopatric speciation of just two apes. What's the likelihood of this? Rather It's accepted by the scientific community that there was a source species of apes about 10,000 that speciated together due to living in the same environment and area to create modern day humans. So how did God choose these two human individuals to be Adam and Eve if they were from a source population of 10,000? Where are the other humans now since they didn't get spirits?

This is why I accept God's word as the whole truth. You either completely accept God or completely accept what the science community says. Remember science is constantly changing so what might be true now Don't be true in thousands of years from now. In fact, evolutionists didn't knoe the source population was so small. They only recently learned it was 10,000 signalling a bottle neck occurred. You know what this means? The stupid claim that genetic malformations would have arised if only two individuals created the 7.5 billion people we now know today. 10,000 isn't t far off from 2 when compared to 7.5 billion. As science advances and evidence comes out each year it comes closer to the genesis account of the world. We just need brave scientists to actually check the geological account, the paleontogical account, and carbon dating. When kids in middle school are being taught evolution it can be quite intimidating for a scientist to pursure a hypothesis countering it.
Good points.
I have no strong opinions on the topic, but I dislike how evolution is presented in school as if it were facts. Therefore if you disagree/have an opposing opinion, you're immediately viewed as uneducated/a religious fundamentalist. This doesn't allow for any beneficial dialogue

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Good points.
I have no strong opinions on the topic, but I dislike how evolution is presented in school as if it were facts. Therefore if you disagree/have an opposing opinion, you're immediately viewed as uneducated/a religious fundamentalist. This doesn't allow for any beneficial dialogue
I very much agree. Science has been infiltrated by politics unfortunately and it makes sense because the executive branch funds certain elements of scientist. If I were a scientist that believed in a flat Earth then I should be able to pursue such a hypothesis if I believed in it.

This is why I accept God's word as the whole truth. You either completely accept God or completely accept what the science community says. Remember science is constantly changing so what might be true now Don't be true in thousands of years from now. In fact, evolutionists didn't knoe the source population was so small. They only recently learned it was 10,000 signalling a bottle neck occurred. You know what this means? The stupid claim that genetic malformations would have arised if only two individuals created the 7.5 billion people we now know today. 10,000 isn't t far off from 2 when compared to 7.5 billion. As science advances and evidence comes out each year it comes closer to the genesis account of the world. We just need brave scientists to actually check the geological account, the paleontogical account, and carbon dating. When kids in middle school are being taught evolution it can be quite intimidating for a scientist to pursure a hypothesis countering it.

U Claim to be christian So can u tell us what the Bible Says from Creation of adam and eve?:wow1:

I very much agree. Science has been infiltrated by politics unfortunately and it makes sense because the executive branch funds certain elements of scientist. If I were a scientist that believed in a flat Earth then I should be able to pursue such a hypothesis if I believed in it.

Do you believe in flat earth?

:russ:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
For example the fact that all humans trace back to one women and man if evolution was true shouldn't there be more than one ancestor for humans
Mitochondrial eve and that one man actually lived in different time periods. I can study that subject a bit more if you want me to. Unfortunately we don't have enough evidence since scientists postulate that although all human DNA can be tracked from these two indivuduals it doesn't explain how there are other genetic material in certain humans across the globe that are unique. It could potentially be due to mutations but I can look into it

Mitochondrial eve and that one man actually lived in different time periods. I can study that subject a bit more if you want me to. Unfortunately we don't have enough evidence since scientists postulate that although all human DNA can be tracked from these two indivuduals it doesn't explain how there are other genetic material in certain humans across the globe that are unique. It could potentially be due to mutations but I can look into it
I know that they lived in different times still it's weird that we all have common ancestors and the unique DNA could be due to mutation I'm not against that part of evolution I've studied about that topic a lot and the scientists answers seems shallow

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Do you believe in flat earth?

:russ:
Of course not. Certain scientific inquiries don't require more complex machines such as those that carry out things like radioactive dating. I can look outside right now and notice how the moon is not constantly out there. I can use my own two eyes to reject or support certain hypothesis and rejecting flat Earth theory is one of them.

Of course not. Certain scientific inquiries don't require more complex machines such as those that carry out things like radioactive dating. I can look outside right now and notice how the moon is not constantly out there. I can use my own two eyes to reject or support certain hypothesis and rejecting flat Earth theory is one of them.

You make sense sometimes .. gave you a thumbs on that you little wench..

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I know that they lived in different times still it's weird that we all have common ancestors and the unique DNA could be due to mutation I'm not against that part of evolution
Yes, the unfortunate part of evolution is it uses many true principles like (personally I believe in):small scale speciation, mutations, genetic drift, and lumps it all into macroevolution and the origin of life. That's where I start to see problems with the evolutionary theory. Not simply because I'm religious but because it is faulty.

Yes, the unfortunate part of evolution is it uses many true principles like (personally I believe in):small scale speciation, mutations, genetic drift, and lumps it all into macroevolution and the origin of life. That's where I start to see problems with the evolutionary theory. Not simply because I'm religious but because it is faulty.
True you have exactly my same stance on evolution:ooh: you're not that dumb I suppose are you a biology student too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts