Origin of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Oh shiznack, you tagged him, and you belittled his flat earth religion. He's coming for you.

omgwtf.gif

Have neve laughed so damn fkin hard ffs alaa ya'i'haya calosha ii xanoonaysa :ftw9nwa:

Good job, now we're going to have about 10 essays parroting the same bullshit, full of faulty analogies and bizarre metaphors and a whole lot of circle jerking
U didn't have to tag them :pacspit:
But we have facts on our side :damedamn:

And to be fair to @Burhan he seems to be the more reasonable and critical thinking one of the bunch. He is still an evolution denier and a strange character tho but felt like he deserves to be distinguised :birdman:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
For a so called Christian you fail to know the first origin of life was water

The evolution theory is filled with holes in it. When you ask most scientists about these things they will simply answer we don't know or they all died out.
Anyway I believe that there where creatures that in earth before humans maybe they even had intelligent as us too but I don't we evolved from a common ancestor

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
The origin of life starts with Adam. If you are Muslim you believe this too. Allah was kind enough to have brought women from Adam hataa alhamdulilah.

Genie

The last suugo bender
The origin of life starts with Adam. If you are Muslim you believe this too. Allah was kind enough to have brought women from Adam hataa alhamdulilah.

Kind enough indeed hadikale heterosexuality would be a what????? and homosexuality would be the norm.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Adam brought life to the many different organisms on Earth including arachaea, bacteria, and eukaryo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts