Oral Minoxidil

What products you use ?

wash your hair with shampoo every 3 days and use conditioner every day.

i use shea moisture enhancer, tresemme shampoo+conditioner.
after washing and combing you wanna apply the shea through n through

if you want use gel or a hold

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Even if get a hair transplant, the native hair on the scalp will still be affected by DHT and fall out. You have to be on medication after a hair transplant, no ifs no buts. Otherwise it's just a waste of your money wallahi.

@Admin, can we have a dedicated, general hairloss thread please adeer?
The follicles that are borrowed from the lower back of the head are resistant to DHT. I've had transplant over 12, months ago and no medication prescribed during that period aside from codeine and anti-inflammatory which I long ago used up months ago. Hair is strong and still holding.

The follicles that are borrowed from the lower back of the head are resistant to DHT. I've had transplant over 12, months ago and no medication prescribed during that period aside from codeine and anti-inflammatory which I long ago used up months ago. Hair is strong and still holding.

why not do it naturally

Cerberus

VIP

why not do it naturally
Because Rogaine isn't natural. It is a freaking chemical. It causes baggy eyes, aged dry face and more. You're talking about some topical ointment that hasn't been studied for long term safety and affects nerves inside your face or near where you put it on. Breezula and some others was a better idea for you than Minoxidil Rogaine or that bad Finesteride. Ask guys on /r/bald and they'll tell you bro go bald before you apply chemicals made in labs on your face or head.

Because Rogaine isn't natural. It is a freaking chemical. It causes baggy eyes, aged dry face and more. You're talking about some topical ointment that hasn't been studied for long term safety and affects nerves inside your face or near where you put it on. Breezula and some others was a better idea for you than Minoxidil Rogaine or that bad Finesteride. Ask guys on /r/bald and they'll tell you bro go bald before you apply chemicals made in labs on your face or head.

I legit been using it since 17 and no side effect with foam. Liquid caused rashes and i switched to foam.

Went from baby face to a decent beard on and off. After your hairs become terminal theyre permenant and regrow whenever you shave it.

YMMV:
1628780471221.png

you gotta remember most rarely happen and if they do its excessive amount or allergies. check r/minoxidil

Cerberus

VIP
I legit been using it since 17 and no side effect with foam. Liquid caused rashes and i switched to foam.

Went from baby face to a decent beard on and off. After your hairs become terminal theyre permenant and regrow whenever you shave it.

YMMV:
View attachment 197194

you gotta remember most rarely happen and if they do its excessive amount or allergies. check r/minoxidil
I killed my beard with laser hair removal 🤣🤣🤣😹 but good info thanks

I know sxb, but unless you were a norwood 6 and had to have the entire top of your head covered, the area behind the tranplant like the mid-scalp and crown will still receed and fall out without medication. Only the transplanted follicles are safe, the rest are getting raped by DHT lol
5ab4f3c789877f72703e19fa7b3cf452.jpg

YMMV:
View attachment 197194

Did it make your face puffy and cause some water retension by any chance? My ex told my face looks more bloated than before and I'm kind of shitting bricks lol

I know sxb, but unless you were a norwood 6 and had to have the entire top of your head covered, the area behind the tranplant like the mid-scalp and crown will still receed and fall out without medication. Only the transplanted follicles are safe, the rest are getting raped by DHT lol
View attachment 197198

Did it make your face puffy and cause some water retension by any chance? My ex told my face looks more bloated than before and I'm kind of shitting bricks lol

nope. only problem with liquid was it made my skin itch so much and ashy. foam has 0 effects for me and works. but its a bit more expensive. i guess we all react different. some people on liquid didnt say they had itchy skin.

Any natural ways to fight hair loss?

My hair has been thinning and my hairline is going back. I have used multiple oils, but they do not seem to work. What oils or other natural remedies can somebody recommend?

Idk how old you are but there are bunch of teens/early 20s guys here who don’t know any better. Neither of these meds provide permanent solutions and you have to take them for life once you start to get results. Once you stop you’ll shred tons of hair. I suggest you don’t promote it here and if I were you I’d stop using it and look for more natural alternative for hair growth. Research Rosemary.

Hmm, I have heard about rosemary, mainly good too. I plan on ordering rosemary oil, does it work?

Hmm, I have heard about rosemary, mainly good too. I plan on ordering rosemary oil, does it work?
I heard you can boil rosemary herb in water and spray it on hair but I don’t know the exact process, so pls google it. If you’re gonna use rosemary oil remember to dilute it with another “carrier” oil, again research it. Castor oil is popular one to mix with, never use pure undiluted rosemary directly. If I find a detailed info info I’ll link it here later.

I heard you can boil rosemary herb in water and spray it on hair but I don’t know the exact process, so pls google it. If you’re gonna use rosemary oil remember to dilute it with another “carrier” oil, again research it. Castor oil is popular one to mix with, never use pure undiluted rosemary directly. If I find a detailed info info I’ll link it here later.

Thank you, you have been a great help. Im thinking of mixing it with argan oil or olive oil. Will see how it works. Do you know in what quantitys should I mix the oils?

Latest posts