Oral Minoxidil

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I’ve been on Oral Minoxidil for about a week now (10mg), I’ll report my progress here:

Beard: Grown significantly
Mustache: Grown significantly
Eyebrows: Grown decent amount
Eyelashes: Grown a bit
Hairline: My hairline was never receding but I’ve had a naturally “receding” looking hairline, I see some hairs growing and filling the area.
Crown Area: (was slightly thinning) has grown a decent amount as well.

I have some finasteride coming in soon, I’ll provide updates when I’m 1 month on oral minoxidil, 1 month on finasteride and so on.

I'm using topical minoxidil (2%) I'm getting a lot of hair back. Where did you get oral minoxidil it's not available in Canada over the counter.

I’ve been on Oral Minoxidil for about a week now (10mg), I’ll report my progress here:

Beard: Grown significantly
Mustache: Grown significantly
Eyebrows: Grown decent amount
Eyelashes: Grown a bit
Hairline: My hairline was never receding but I’ve had a naturally “receding” looking hairline, I see some hairs growing and filling the area.
Crown Area: (was slightly thinning) has grown a decent amount as well.

I have some finasteride coming in soon, I’ll provide updates when I’m 1 month on oral minoxidil, 1 month on finasteride and so on.
Idk how old you are but there are bunch of teens/early 20s guys here who don’t know any better. Neither of these meds provide permanent solutions and you have to take them for life once you start to get results. Once you stop you’ll shred tons of hair. I suggest you don’t promote it here and if I were you I’d stop using it and look for more natural alternative for hair growth. Research Rosemary.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
I'm using topical minoxidil (2%) I'm getting a lot of hair back. Where did you get oral minoxidil it's not available in Canada over the counter.
I buy it from a site from India that ships it to my house. Switch to oral minoxidil, better and faster results.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
Idk how old you are but there are bunch of teens/early 20s guys here who don’t know any better. Neither of these meds provide permanent solutions and you have take them for life once you start to get results. Once you stop you shred tons of hair. I suggest you don’t promote it here and if I were you I’d stop using it and look for more natural alternative for hair growth. Research Rosemary.
Rosemary or any oils don’t do anything for your hair. Minoxidil regrows hair in thinning area by providing blood to the scalp/thinning areas. Finasteride blocks DHT which causes balding. Sure you might need to take it until their is a better solution, but it’s legit 2 tiny pills you take along with your other vitamins. My hair is growing back at a significant rate and I recommend Somalis who are balding to look into it.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
wouldn't it be dangerous since its coming from India. it has to be not available in Canada for a reason
It’s available in the west but you need a doctor’s prescription and they give you a very low dosage. Only side effects I’ve experienced was slight raise in blood pressure and a tiny bit of chest tightness but it went away after 2 days and my blood pressure is down.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
That too much brother reduce it to 1.5 mg per day or you will end up in the hospital.
I went to the hospital to do a full evaluation. Blood pressure is completely normal, weight is normal, everything looks normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think within a month I’ll see significant growth. We’ll see.

Rosemary or any oils don’t do anything for your hair. Minoxidil regrows hair in thinning area by providing blood to the scalp/thinning areas. Finasteride blocks DHT which causes balding. Sure you might need to take it until their is a better solution, but it’s legit 2 tiny pills you take along with your other vitamins. My hair is growing back at a significant rate and I recommend Somalis who are balding to look into it.
Rosemary is proving to work, not the oil but the actual plant. Also you’re getting your meds from India?? That’s absolutely insane! You’re putting your health at risk all for hair? Smh. Why not get a prescription? As for new meds coming along, both minoxidil & finasteride have been in the market long time, the chances of better alternative coming along anytime soon is slim.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
Rosemary is proving to work, not the oil but the actual plant. Also you’re getting your meds from India?? That’s absolutely insane! Why not get a prescription? As for new meds coming along, both minoxidil & finasteride have been in the market long time, the chances of better alternative coming along anytime soon is slim.
The website is used by millions of people around the world :cosbyhmm:

I don’t want to go to a doctors office for bidaar, I also want something that gives better and faster results.

Also, do you mean consuming rosemary?? Their are thousands of studies on minoxidil lol.

I wonder where I’ll be in a month.

I went to the hospital to do a full evaluation. Blood pressure is completely normal, weight is normal, everything looks normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think within a month I’ll see significant growth. We’ll see.
Personally, I would never take a massive 10mg per day dose of oral minoxidil. But it's your choice at the end of the day.

Just head back to the doctor in a month to see your blood pressure and do some blood work.

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
Personally, I would never take a massive 10mg per day dose of oral minoxidil. But it's your choice at the end of the day.

Just head back to the doctor in a month to see your blood pressure and do some blood work.
Of course. I will check my hair in a month too, I want to see a big change.

Idk how old you are but there are bunch of teens/early 20s guys here who don’t know any better. Neither of these meds provide permanent solutions and you have to take them for life once you start to get results. Once you stop you’ll shred tons of hair. I suggest you don’t promote it here and if I were you I’d stop using it and look for more natural alternative for hair growth. Research Rosemary.
Minoxidil is the best only heard positive things about it ,even used it myself.
There's no natural alternative that's close to minoxidil

Trending

Latest posts