Opinions on Weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the question is did you try it? You sound you read all that online which we all know the baseless stigma cannabis is associated with and concluded it that effects your work.

We should legalize weed in Somalia and decriminalize that time consuming no high Khat plant.:drakekidding:
nah its haram g. it should be super limited but not punished

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@GoldmanSachs not true
It depends on the type of weed and THC level. Indica relaxes you and helps you with sleep whereas haze and kali mist make you energetic and concentrate

Last edited:
the question is did you try it? You sound you read all that online which we all know the baseless stigma cannabis is associated with and concluded it that effects your work.

We should legalize weed in Somalia and decriminalize that time consuming no high Khat plant.:drakekidding:

You're obviously getting triggered and incensed by my post, which means it's hitting some nerves. There's clearly some truth to what I'm saying, otherwise you would have scrolled past my post.

There's a reason most corporations continue to drug test for it even in "legal" jurisdictions. But hey bro, it's all just a conspiracy for the man to keep all you enlightened people down.

Waste of time. I haven't smoked in years now and I don't miss it at all. Any weed enthusiast I view as a bum or childish. Very unattractive on girls too

It is most interesting you didn't refute the brains part, and your lack of seeing the fallacy in your logic might be reaffirmation of it. It's just my opinion though. I've never met a successful stoner. But on the internet you will find all sorts of anomalies like heroin addicts who also happen to be executives at fortune 500 companies and swear there is a conspiracy to "demonize" the drug.

There are whole online communities of highly functioning addicts abusing class A drugs

It's not addictive at all. They call me the one toke man....mainly because my friends can't resist it but I can control myself especially if I have to meet ppl while high or go to class high.

:gucciwhat::westbrookswag:

It's not addictive in the way heroin is.

However, it certainly addicts people. I am myself addicted to coconut water, though it is not addictive in the way heroin is.

It is a real "opiate of the masses". It is a way for people to escape from things. It's a way for people to detach themselves from reality. No one should be smoking it. Suddenly, it's some sort of medical necessity as how it's portrayed. If that's so, why wasn't it a medical necesity for the previous thousands of years of human history? It was a medical necessity for all of human history yet we didn't know this less than ten years ago? If it's been a necessity like water all this time, why isn't water's necessity just newly discovered also?

Marijuana is not a necessity. It wasn't a necessity for the previous thousands of years of human history and isn't now.

It's gotten so big lately! And look at what other things are getting big lately.

Some people are seduced and this drug is very seductive. Some people even think the drug raises them spiritually. So how strange that they wouldn't want to go to the masjid high. Or least hopefully not.

If you had a boy child, would you feel proud to smoke weed in front of your son? If you had a girl child, would you feel proud to smoke it in front of your daughter? In front of your mom? In front of your grandma? In front of the brothers or sisters at the masjid?

My hope is that the weed smokers will wake up. They might be feeling very woozy and they might be seduced by that woman Mary Jane but I have hope that they will wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending