Opinions on Weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it is high time people switch from Jaat to medicine Weed

You weedsmokers.... I wish I could grab your weed and destroy it and give you a lecture with some stern finger-waving.

It is a difficult drug for some to quit and I feel compassion for those who find it hard to quit. However, it is undoubtedly haraam and you weed-smokers need to quit. May Allah help you in leaving weed behind. I have hatred of weed and it saddens me to hear of or see Muslims smoking weed. I want better for the Muslims.

I only support cannabis for medicinal purposes. Hemp oil is apparently very effective against certain cancers. I hope holistic and alternative medicine practitioners grow.

You weedsmokers.... I wish I could grab your weed and destroy it and give you a lecture with some stern finger-waving.

It is a difficult drug for some to quit and I feel compassion for those who find it hard to quit. However, it is undoubtedly haraam and you weed-smokers need to quit. May Allah help you in leaving weed behind. I have hatred of weed and it saddens me to hear of or see Muslims smoking weed. I want better for the Muslims.
i completely understand. you are in the right. its just...

i can confirm the drive and testosterone parts are not true

It is most interesting you didn't refute the brains part, and your lack of seeing the fallacy in your logic might be reaffirmation of it. It's just my opinion though. I've never met a successful stoner. But on the internet you will find all sorts of anomalies like heroin addicts who also happen to be executives at fortune 500 companies and swear there is a conspiracy to "demonize" the drug.

It is most interesting you didn't refute the brains part, and your lack of seeing the fallacy in your logic might be reaffirmation of it. It's just my opinion though. I've never met a successful stoner. But on the internet you will find all sorts of anomalies like heroin addicts who also happen to be executives at fortune 500 companies and swear there is a conspiracy to "demonize" the drug.
lol and lol

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

the question is did you try it? You sound you read all that online which we all know the baseless stigma cannabis is associated with and concluded it that effects your work.

We should legalize weed in Somalia and decriminalize that time consuming no high Khat plant.:drakekidding:

It's not addictive at all. They call me the one toke man....mainly because my friends can't resist it but I can control myself especially if I have to meet ppl while high or go to class high.

:gucciwhat::westbrookswag:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Love it ! Helps me with stress and calms me down
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending