Opinions on secret marriages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
There is something known as qudba sir or qudhbo Siro where you get a mehr from a sheikh but no one knows so you are basically dating but having halal sex.

On the other hand there is the Shia Nikah Mut'ah which is haram where you have a temporary wife.

There is Misyar which was common in the past which I'm not completely sure about.

What i'm asking is if there is a halal way of getting some sugarwalls without having to marry her. Qudhbo siro seems the most acceptable as it is everything a marriage is without announcing the Nikah to the public.

EDIT: You're in this to not get her pregnant but just to f*ck and date as a casual couple. And you don't necessarily have to get this as a second wife but as a student who can't afford a marriage or if you just don't want to get married

2nd edit: Just for discussion and opinions of the people on this forum.

Last edited:
There is something known as qudba sir or qudhbo Siro where you get a mehr from a sheikh but no one knows so you are basically dating but having halal sex.

On the other hand there is the Shia Nikah Mut'ah which is haram where you have a temporary wife.

There is Misyar which was common in the past which I'm not completely sure about.

What i'm asking is if there is a halal way of getting some sugarwalls without having to marry her. Qudhbo siro seems the most acceptable as it is everything a marriage is without announcing the Nikah to the public.

Good luck with that. Somali girls love to flex iyo stunt on social media that their married and flaunt their meher money with the caption:

"es hating from the sideline, can't get into the game! Stay on the bench broke es!"

With a xalimo commenting:

"YAAAAASSSS Goals mashallah :it0tdo8:"

Somali girls now want to be on Somali Bridal and show the haters "what's really good naaya?"

You can't hide a marriage in this day of age.

- Ashy Abdi 101

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
you are basically dating but having halal sex.

Your solution
:denzelnigga:

and you are welcome.
:denzelnigga:

Now, when do I get paid? I'm keeping your girl for a while as I said we are going on holiday tomorrow but I haven't paid for the tickets yet.

YoungFarah

VIP
HARAM

You're supposed to treat wives equally, hiding her like a mistress or a prostitute is against Islam.
Furthermore, any children born from this union would be looked at as suspicious or bastards in the wider society.

There is no authentic hadith or a Quranic verse that supports secretive marriages.
She isn't a second wife nor are you in this to get her pregnant

Good luck with that. Somali girls love to flex iyo stunt on social media that their married and flaunt their meher money with the caption:

"es hating from the sideline, can't get into the game! Stay on the bench broke es!"

With a xalimo commenting:

"YAAAAASSSS Goals mashallah :it0tdo8:"

Somali girls now want to be on Somali Bridal and show the haters "what's really good naaya?"

You can't hide a marriage in this day of age.

- Ashy Abdi 101

Can you like stick to one identity instead of morphing into ten different personas like a manic schizophrenic :drakewtf:

Caadi iska dhig

Can you like stick to one identity instead of morphing into ten different personas like a manic schizophrenic :drakewtf:

Caadi iska dhig

What abayo macaan thicker than suqaar on a damn china plate? I'm being myself, like I've always been. I don't hide my true self unlike some Somali gaalos that are still in the armaajo fake-fasting :sass2:

YoungFarah

VIP
I'm not presenting this as an alternative to marriage and it is a fairly common practice in Somalia and the diaspora.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Qudbo Siro is normal in my book. if you don't want anyone to know about your Nikah, then nobody needs to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending