Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement: "AQ and affiliates, ISIS, Boko, Al-Kalaab, etc. are all Western tools for proxy warfare."

Tinfoil nonsense:mjlol:amiright fellow degena...um friends?

The use of cells/mercenaries/social groups internationally by Uncle Sam & Co. as a key and central tool for proxy warfare is ridiculed quite viscously. I mean the implications of it are quite sinister, so I can somewhat understand the denial by the Western-raised puppies. Just like I can understand a rape-victim in denial of their abuse to the extent of caping for their abuser, for fear of being reduced to a pitiful victim.

Well what if I told you that Uncle Sam did this before? Would that be enough to shatter the narrative? Or is Uncle Sam behaving this time around?

Let's wander a few decades into the past, to a Europe in the midst of the massive d***-waving contest that was the Cold War. The European Parliament sat on the 22nd of November 1990 (shout-out to all my 90's babies) to drone about their usual qashin - but this one day was special; this one had a juicy item listed in the meeting agenda. One Greek badboy named Ephremidis set the mood:

'Mr. President, the Gladio system has operated for four decades under various names. It has operated clandestinely, and we are entitled to attribute to it all the destabilization, all the provocation and all the terrorism that have occurred in our countries over these four decades, and to say that, actively or passively, it must have had an involvement.'... 'The fact that it was set up by the CIA and NATO which, while purporting to defend democracy were actually undermining it and using it for their own nefarious purposes.'

See minutes and resolutions here for bedtime reading:
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/ uri=OJ:JOC_1990_324_R_0186_01&from=EN
(page 16/131)

In a nutshell, they decided to task all affected countries with investigating these covert groups: "bring them to light before thou smite them!" sort of thing. On the contrary, the aftermath of the meeting indicates that it was pretty much posturing and lip-service. The response from NATO and the CIA was pretty much the dumb mumbling of a guy busted by his girl messing in the pool with a : ....what do mean, I don't know what you're talking about...I dindu nuffin...

How does this translate to the current 'Global Jihad' movement and when was it initiated?

a88.jpg

Look up the history of Honduras, Afghanistan(mujahideen) and the Contra scandal and that will show just a tinsy bit of the skill the western world has at destabilisation and propagating destruction.

Look up at Honduras, Afghanistan and the Contra scandal and that will show that the western world is quit adapt at destabilisation and propagating destruction.

"No bro, those were rogue elements, what are you talking about? Hurdurdururruur".
An 'Intellectual'TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending