impeach Ahmed madoobe

• yes asap

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maba ugeyn gaalkaas in uu Ogadeen yahay. I agree with you, I hear good things about reer amaadin, ma sha Allah. I believe it was the Sayid who said, that while reer abdulle are part of us that Ogaden will never get anywhere. Something along those lines.
That's true, they did try to call him after all. Ilam warfaa tried to assassinate him, and they even turned makaahil against him at some point.
When it comes to ogaden, there are certain clans that if u put them in charge, u can go a long way.

~Listen i criticise Madoobe as much as the next man, hes very opportunistic idnviual who will say do what he need to get up the next step. Howerever the speech he gave in mogadishu was one of the most powerfull ones giving and i hope he moves forward in that mindset.

Kismayu was once the defacto capital Of al Shishkebab, how come no attacks come there? Its because 90 pct of Darod Shabab left to join JL. You can't say the same about eelay or hawiye who fill up terror ranks

I heard Madoobe had a guarantor system in place in kismaayo, do you know anything about it? Apparently you have to have some guarantee you before you come. If you screw up and they can't catch you they will arrest your guarantor.

:denzelnigga: Thinking outside the box.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Ogaden was son of Absame son of Kumaande Son of Maxamed Kablalax first son of Darood

This means Marexaan is an older clan than Ogaden but Maxamed Kablalax was the first born and married much earlier than his younger brother Sade.
Maxamed kablalax also had more children than his brother Sade brother.

Btw Absame, his wife was an arab isaaq woman called Fatma Arab. She gave birth to Ogaden. Absame died when Ogaden was a boy.
Sheikh Harti who was Absame's cousin, married Fatma Arab as his second or third wife I think.
Fatma Arab then gave birth to Dulbahante,
The other sons of harti were children of another wife.
So Ogadeen and Dhulbahante are half brothers? Novice, ignorant guys pretending to be experts annoy me. Why would Harti marry a single mother? Absame probably abused Fatma arab:gucciwhat:
wlhi all this suugu history is so confusing

@shanqale
Confirm to this guy that Ogaden and Dulbahante were both given birth to by Fatma Arab.
This is a well known fact, don't know why I need to prove it.

@Xooshdheere is true. Absame subclans (ogaden, weytan, jidwaaq and balqad share same mother as dhulbahante, libangashe, kasiqabbe and gesigule

they are all bah fadumo arap. but remember that absame was first married to fadumo arap. Harti married fadumo after his death since they are first cousins..

so ogaden and dhulbahante are cousins from father side and half brothers from mother side :nvjpqts:

Madoobe is the best of a bad bunch of "leaders". I thought Farmaajo could be our saviour however he has proved to be a spineless puppy :francis:

Madoobe is doing just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending