Only ten days left for laftagareen

Even if u were born in LS Xawadle’s is not native to LS we have Majerteeen who are called burshadley who lived in konfur galbed over 100 years u don’t see me claim there land ,Lower shabelle is majority digil&mirifle gobol it’s up to them not xawadle from hiraan 😀 banadir should marger with hirshabell…. Lower shabelle is forever konfur galbed
Digil is majority of LS but there’s zero mirfile villages

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@Prince of HS where do u live in this LS map highlight for me please..
7A9533D7-3BA1-4D07-9C67-EBFF9F86414B.png

Even if u were born in LS Xawadle’s is not native to LS we have Majerteeen who are called burshadley who lived in konfur galbed over 100 years u don’t see me claim there land ,Lower shabelle is majority digil&mirifle gobol it’s up to them not xawadle from hiraan 😀 banadir should marger with hirshabell…. Lower shabelle is forever konfur galbed
Hiiraan shares border with bay, Bakool and lower shabelle three of them when you are closer to Oman and Yemen than them. we have Hawadle who pay qaaraan with Garre they are called Geedi and Axmed madaxweyne you got in Hiiraan only Ciise madaxweyne. my jufo is the third in Qoryooley we have alot of reer Dhoobey from other jufoos. we have people in tiyeeglow, Buurxakaba and daafeet. some hawadle are called bah caisho cumar diin they live in near by Qalimow. Cumar diin D&M.

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Hiiraan shares border with bay, Bakool and lower shabelle three of them when you are closer to Oman and Yemen than them. we have Hawadle who pay qaaraan with Garre they are called Geedi and Axmed madaxweyne you got in Hiiraan only Ciise madaxweyne. my jufo is the third in Qoryooley we have alot of reer Dhoobey from other jufoos. we have people in tiyeeglow, Buurxakaba and daafeet.
Iam not saying Xawadle don’t live there but they are minority and guest lower shabelle indigenous people are digil who formed alliance with there brother mirirfle to created konfur galbed…. Why would digil leave konfur galbed and jion banadir it don’t make no sense to me

Iam not saying Xawadle don’t live there but they are minority and guest lower shabelle indigenous people are digil who formed alliance with there brother mirirfle to created konfur galbed…. Why would digil leave konfur galbed and jion banadir it don’t make no sense to me
You don't know Hawadle very good. we have alot of religious jufooyin in middle shabelle and lower shabelle they r called bah rahanweyn i posted the link. this is South of Jowhar 30km its adjacent to walaweyne. we have Faqadiin, Cumara diin, Shamsu diin, Jamaalow. this is only Faqadiin diin. you heard Xawaadley in the news they fouded it its near Balcad. they spread from Daafeed(Walawayn) we have Faqi Kheyre, Diintiiwaaq from Reer Shiikh muumin in buurhakaba.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
I have to disagree. QQ has built some semblance of a state. But he does have problems. Dhusamareb is prospering and many developments are beginning in Galmudug. 2 years ago GM didn’t even exist outside of paper
Has Cayr finally decided to invest in their land rather than squatting on Xamar and the Shabeelles?

one Abgaal guy was telling me how the Cayr mooryaan during the 90s saw a fat man walking in Xamar. They asked each other “war kan xabad ma karayso show?”. They debated amongst themselves. To find out who was right, they shot the fattie and he dropped dead instantly. Kulahaa “ma dooli baa, war wuxu dhiman ogaa”. Alla Cayr dhin badanaa

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Has Cayr finally decided to invest in their land rather than squatting on Xamar and the Shabeelles?

one Abgaal guy was telling me how the Cayr mooryaan during the 90s saw a fat man walking in Xamar. They asked each other “war kan xabad ma karayso show?”. They debated amongst themselves. To find out who was right, they shot the fattie and he dropped dead instantly. Kulahaa “ma dooli baa, war wuxu dhiman ogaa”. Alla Cayr dhin badanaa
:ohlord: stop it we aren’t savages

People forget that SW was created by Sharif Sakin, he was the one that convinced HSM and other HW and Dir politicians to agree to it. Originally D&M wanted to include Gedo and parts of Jubbaland in it, but that was rejected.

Laftagareen is in a no-win situation, he has heavyweight D&M politicians against him, plus he's not well-liked by many in the HSM administration. He has to tip-toe a very tight line, especially since Ethiopia and Somalia seem to have mended fences.

People forget that SW was created by Sharif Sakin, he was the one that convinced HSM and other HW and Dir politicians to agree to it. Originally D&M wanted to include Gedo and parts of Jubbaland in it, but that was rejected.

Laftagareen is in a no-win situation, he has heavyweight D&M politicians against him, plus he's not well-liked by many in the HSM administration. He has to tip-toe a very tight line, especially since Ethiopia and Somalia seem to have mended fences.
I'll be honest I don't support Laftagareen. I believe he's fell short in fighting Shabaab and was busy following Farmaajo.

On the other hand I will support him if he fights off HSM and his Mucaarad and stays on the seat. This is because SW has a history of having their leaders chosen through Xamar. If he stops this and says NO to Xamar choosing SW leader then he has my full support.

I'll be honest with you I know my people. I don't think they are ready to fight Laftagareen with the Gun. They will keep on shouting from Xamar waiting for HSM to kick out Laftagareen.

I'll be honest I don't support Laftagareen. I believe he's fell short in fighting Shabaab and was busy following Farmaajo.

On the other hand I will support him if he fights off HSM and his Mucaarad and stays on the seat. This is because SW has a history of having their leaders chosen through Xamar. If he stops this and says NO to Xamar choosing SW leader then he has my full support.

I'll be honest with you I know my people. I don't think they are ready to fight Laftagareen with the Gun. They will keep on shouting from Xamar waiting for HSM to kick out Laftagareen.

Either Laftagareen will go or he has to compromise a lot, I mean look at the politicians against Laftagareen;

- Founders of SWS and D&M weights, like Sharif Sakin, Jawari, Adan Madoobe, Abdullahi Black, Ilyas Hassan, Aden Saransoor and arguably the most important of them all Muktar Roobow.

- Hawiye and Mudulood Politicians who dislike Laftagreen, from what I know there was under the table agreement that the VP would come from them.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Either Laftagareen will go or he has to compromise a lot, I mean look at the politicians against Laftagareen;

- Founders of SWS and D&M weights, like Sharif Sakin, Jawari, Adan Madoobe, Abdullahi Black, Ilyas Hassan, Aden Saransoor and arguably the most important of them all Muktar Roobow.

- Hawiye and Mudulood Politicians who dislike Laftagreen, from what I know there was under the table agreement that the VP would come from them.

KG is just a high power hotel state. There is no need for compromise. He was already brought by the Ethiopian gun barrel at the request of the last government and will go. Qoorqoor will leave when it's time too. Also, the security sector for AMISOM hold key infrastructure in the two Shabelles that control the routes into the city and the North-South highways. Both regions cannot be out of reach of Government control. Either recreate the old Benadir and add Hiiraan to KGS with D&M President and Dabageed VP or if SWS want a coast why not Jubada Dhexe which is similar to Lower Shabelle in clan composition.

Sounds like something from the movie Idiocracy.
:drakelaugh:

Wacdan osman and reer mataan only live around afgooye area but majority of the gobol is digil….. today habar gidir from gobolAda dhaxey like galgadud and south mudug have no businesses in barawe… barawe is tunni town… barawe tunni ba waxa laga waydinaya boowe
When you leave Kismayo and move back to Bandar Bayla we will think about Lower Shabelle.

KG is just a high power hotel state. There is no need for compromise. He was already brought by the Ethiopian gun barrel at the request of the last government and will go. Qoorqoor will leave when it's time too. Also, the security sector for AMISOM hold key infrastructure in the two Shabelles that control the routes into the city and the North-South highways. Both regions cannot be out of reach of Government control. Either recreate the old Benadir and add Hiiraan to KGS with D&M President and Dabageed VP or if SWS want a coast why not Jubada Dhexe which is similar to Lower Shabelle in clan composition.

We will see how HSM and his administration go about it. At the moment the priority is on the war with Al Shabab, I don't think HSM is interested in a political fight at the moment.

I think HSM will let Laftagreen finish his extra year as long as he honest about fighting the war against Al Shabab, while allowing D&M to harras him all the way to the next elections.

Libaax-Joore

VIP

Defend ur territory by any means necessary

6468E788-EAE8-4930-9702-06E835B56996.gif

bidenkulaha

GalYare

You seem to have changed your tune. No one is buying you had those complaints about laftagareen given you were a Farmaajo supporter. In fact it’s the opposite, you support LG over Roobow because you want UPD to lose the next election.

LG we can agree tho was 1. Obsessed with Farmaajo’s ‘re election’ 2. Done nothing to fight Shabaab, today Shabaab is kms away from the city centre in baydhabo, under siege, not a single road open in the state. And this is a time of severe drought.

if you cared for KG’s future then you’d want free and fair elections, reconciliation, then an all out war with Shabaab supported by FGS, turkey/US.

Cap....I could post all the receipts of you bumlicking him all over the forum.

Instead of fighting for the damiin guy who used Ethiopian tanks to enter Villa Baidoa you should advocate for someone who represents the people of Koonfur Galbeed.

Don't die fighting on a hill for a Jeberti cause, they themselves are working with the FGS to develop their lands and they want to use you as a cannon fodder, and it's only so that they could get a better bargain. Waxaas camal looma rafaado.

The Hawiye of 21st century are very pragmatic people. SWS politicians support us for a reason we will get rid of Laftagareen and the good people of SWS will choose their own representatives. Laftagareen was handpicked by N&N cawaans simply because of his mother being a close relative of the American tourist with severe case of autism.

Last edited: