Only ten days left for laftagareen

he was installed by Farmaajo on 19 december 2018

Hassan Sheikh's biggest strategic mistake would be if he let Laftagareen continue beyond this year. This is not a coup against him but because his "legitimacy" has expired. The people of the Southwest must be organized against him. he has 60 federal MPs so he represents the remnants of the Farmaajo regime to obstruct the government and they are danger on the PM. If you cut off the head of the snake(ladtagareen) they will die.

i know Hassan Sheikh has an extension agenda but that is not how to run a country you can reach such deal with whoever replaces him you can't have big mucaarad in south west when you are barely 6 months in power.

i also think he should let Ahmed Madobe alone. you can't fight with all of them even wothout extension Madoobe still has 9 months. get rid of the gareens one by one.

he was installed by Farmaajo on 19 december 2018

Hassan Sheikh's biggest strategic mistake would be if he let Laftagareen continue beyond this year. This is not a coup against him but because his "legitimacy" has expired. The people of the Southwest must be organized against him. he has 60 federal MPs so he represents the remnants of the Farmaajo regime to obstruct the government and they are danger on the PM. If you cut off the head of the snake(ladtagareen) they will die.

i know Hassan Sheikh has an extension agenda but that is not how to run a country you can reach such deal with whoever replaces him you can't have big mucaarad in south west when you are barely 6 months in power.

i also think he should let Ahmed Madobe alone. you can't fight with all of them even wothout extension Madoobe still has 9 months. get rid of the gareens one by one.

No one can touch Madoobe dude qoslooye knows he’ll get the same reaction from absame fucks with us

Hopefully HSM and Madobe form an alliance so as to bring JL under the FGS which in turn paves the way for Somalia to be part of the East African Federation

Guudlawe is the only FMS president in the south region who is actually doing something good in powerf with HS being f forefront of recent offensive against AS. All other FMS leaders in the south are completely useless and doing fock all

Guudlawe is the only FMS president in the south region who is actually doing something good in powerf with HS being f forefront of recent offensive against AS. All other FMS leaders in the south are completely useless and doing fock all
f*ck your Isbaarist Guudlaawe i will side with Laftagareen if he doesn't go too quickly.

Every part of Somalia belongs to all Somalia citizens
In your logic when it comes to SWS it's ( Soomaaliya Somali baa leh) but when it comes to Xamar (Capital city) and Hawiye Deegaans it's Unuka leh. That doesn't make any sense. SWS belongs to D&M, All others are classed as minorites same way HS & GM have a majority and minority with majority ruling.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I have to disagree. QQ has built some semblance of a state. But he does have problems. Dhusamareb is prospering and many developments are beginning in Galmudug. 2 years ago GM didn’t even exist outside of paper

Every part of Somalia belongs to all Somalia citizens
i believe in strong federalism, autonomy for Gobolada dhexe and KG and special status for Daarood but Southwest borders Xamar and affects it's security and economically, and most of the perpetrators of suicide attacks are among them in addition to the lower Shabelle wich is diverse region that was part of Banaadir yesterday if it's baay and bakool they can go wherever they want but as long lowershabelle is part of it it will stay under the hegemony of Xamar. after we establish Banaadir State including Lower shabelle we will divorce them.

Last edited:
i believe in strong federalism, autonomy for Gobolada dhexe and KG and special status for Daarood but Southwest borders Xamar and affects it's security and economically, and most of the perpetrators of suicide attacks are among them in addition to the lower Shabelle wich is diverse region that was part of Banaadir yesterday if it's baay and bakool they can go wherever they want but as long lowershabelle is part of it it will stay under the hegemony of Xamar.
Once KG gains access to either Barawe or Merka port that will no longer be the case.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
In your logic when it comes to SWS it's ( Soomaaliya Somali baa leh) but when it comes to Xamar (Capital city) and Hawiye Deegaans it's Unuka leh. That doesn't make any sense. SWS belongs to D&M, All others are classed as minorites same way HS & GM have a majority and minority with majority ruling.
Lower Shabelle literally is HAG so as long as KG includes it then ofc it’s ours too.

Except when I'm joking around I would say honestly that Banadir belongs to all of reer Somalia but I accept that in reality clans have segregated themselves from others which is sad

Trending

Latest posts