Only ten days left for laftagareen

i believe in strong federalism, autonomy for Gobolada dhexe and KG and special status for Daarood but Southwest borders Xamar and affects it's security and economically, and most of the perpetrators of suicide attacks are among them in addition to the lower Shabelle wich is diverse region that was part of Banaadir yesterday if it's baay and bakool they can go wherever they want but as long lowershabelle is part of it it will stay under the hegemony of Xamar. after we establish Banaadir State including Lower shabelle we will divorce them.

I respect your opinion but every President of Somalia is to some degree a centralist

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@abz1991 konfur galbed should fight thier own war don’t include me ur war with hag… hag been expending into ur land since 1991…. Today mukulal madowe make big portions of barawe population, a city that was predominantly tuuni and digil majority… I don’t care if lafteen gareen stay or go that is upto konfur galbed people…. What am saying is u should unite ur people and defend ur land by inch….

Laftagareen term will officially end on 19 December 2022 he may not allowed to attend Madasha Meetings after that. there will be chaos in Baydhabo on that day as he will try to celebrate his 4th anniversary then the Govt will call for a reconciliation conference that will pave the way for elections to avoid parallel adminstrations!

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Laftagareen term will officially end on 19 December 2022 he may not allowed to attend Madasha Meetings after that. there will be chaos in Baydhabo on that day as he will try to celebrate his 4th anniversary.
Am not supporter of laftgareen him staying or leaving is upto konfur galbed people…. Mind ur own business hirshabell is that way➡️ Worry about gudlawe and his jifo harti abgal who control hirshaballe with iron fist 🤛🏽

cow

VIP
Madoobe gave himself 10 years in kismaayo with the backing of kenya. And only controlling kismaayo with 5000 kenyan soldiers.

Laftagareen is popular inside koonfur galbeed. I doubt culusow would be able to do anything.

Culusow will fail in koonfur galbeed. He only has the hawiye paper states with him.

Laftagareen will give himself 2 year extension.

@abz1991 konfur galbed should fight thier own war don’t include me ur war with hag… hag been expending into ur land since 1991…. Today mukulal madowe make big portions of barawe population, a city that was predominantly tuuni and digil majority… I don’t care if lafteen gareen stay or go that is upto konfur galbed people…. What am saying is u should unite ur people and defend ur land by inch….
Warya you zanzabiri monkey. My mudulood brothers such as wacdaan cismaan as well as other hawiye such as silcis, wadalaan and even native cayr need their rights in Lower shabelle. Either VP of SWS or governer of Lower shabelle

Madoobe gave himself 10 years in kismaayo with the backing of kenya. And only controlling kismaayo with 5000 kenyan soldiers.

Laftagareen is popular inside koonfur galbeed. I doubt culusow would be able to do anything.

Culusow will fail in koonfur galbeed. He only has the hawiye paper states with him.
LG isn’t popular amongst digil out all. They are the only ones who have a say tbh. Mirfile are too busy blowing themselves up or starving. You can’t talk about paper states when you have no state of your own :russ: The cheek

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Warya you zanzabiri monkey. My mudulood brothers such as wacdaan cismaan as well as other hawiye such as silcis, wadalaan and even native cayr need their rights in Lower shabelle. Either VP of SWS or governer of Lower shabelle
Warya there is no hutu in barawe before 1991 all came after the civil war am not talking borders between banadir and lowershabell overall majority of the gobol is daagil and marifle…. The red eye 👁 moriyan should be deport back to galgadud and middle shabelle 😀 the have no business in lowershabell

You have understand this all wrong. I'm not asking MJ or any non D&M to help me fight HAG in Lower Shabeele. What I'm talking about is a political unity to fight off HSM and him trying to dominate SWS and Puntland. By the way this is all politics not through warfare if that's what you are thinking.

Warya there is no hutu in barawe before 1991 all came after the civil war am not talking borders between banadir and lowershabell overall majority of the gobol is daagil and marifle…. The red eye 👁 moriyan should be deport back to galgadud and middle shabelle 😀 the have no business in lowershabell
No s/dhexe mooriyaan in LS. Everywhere Abgaal live today they always lived and have their legitimate claim to it. There is a Abgaal community in LS especially reer mataaan, dauud and warsangeli Laakin xamar to xaradhere aa naga badaan sxb I’m not trying to claim LS

I’m talking about my wacdaan cismaan brothers rights who only live in LS and banaadir

Libaax-Joore

VIP
No s/dhexe mooriyaan in LS. Everywhere Abgaal live today they always lived and have their legitimate claim to it. There is a Abgaal community in LS especially reer mataaan, dauud and warsangeli Laakin xamar to xaradhere as naga badaan sxb I’m not trying to claim LS

I’m talking about my wacdaan cismaan brothers rights who only live in LS and banaadir

Wacdan osman and reer mataan only live around afgooye area but majority of the gobol is digil….. today habar gidir from gobolAda dhaxey like galgadud and south mudug have no businesses in barawe… barawe is tunni town… barawe tunni ba waxa laga waydinaya boowe

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Prince of HS how about this towns and villages that are predominantly hawiye in lower shabelle will succeed and jion to form banadirstate well towns and village predominantly digil iyo marifle in lowershabell will stay In konfur galbeed 😀😀

@Prince of HS how about this towns and villages that are predominantly hawiye in lower shabelle will succeed and jion to form banadirstate well towns and village predominantly digil iyo marifle in lowershabell will stay In konfur galbeed 😀😀
half of puntland (north mudug and southern nugaal) will go to galmudug and the other half of Puntland (north nugaal and bari) will join somaliland and its 6 regions . Deal? :):)

Libaax-Joore

VIP
half of puntland (north mudug and southern nugaal) will go to galmudug and the other half of Puntland (north nugaal and bari) will join somaliland and its 6 regions . Deal? :):)
Warya north mudug,nugaal and bari predominantly Majerteeen gobol … even galkacayo which is a shared town we never forced sacad to jion puntland… I could careless where lower shabelle go it’s upto people who live there to decide where they wanna be part of…. If u take lower shabelle from konfur galbed, konfur galbed will be a landlocked state…. What do u have to offer konfurgalbed to give there most important gobol lowershabell

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Prince of HS where do u live in this map just highlight hawiye degaan in lower shabelle
17DB4F3E-E346-482B-A82F-BCE282B98072.png

Warya north mudug,nugaal and bari predominantly Majerteeen gobol … even galkacayo which is a shared town we never forced sacad to jion puntland… I could careless where lower shabelle go it’s upto people who live there to decide where they wanna be part of…. If u take lower shabelle from konfur galbed, konfur galbed will be a landlocked state…. What do u have to offer konfurgalbed to give there most important gobol lowershabell
so you are from PL and telling me who have an mp and minister in KG and was born in lower stabelle to stay away from it?

Only Digil live in Lowershabelle and they will join Banaadir State.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
so you are from PL and telling me who have an mp and minister in KG and was born in lower stabelle to stay away from it?

Only Digil live in Lowershabelle and they will join Banaadir State.
Even if u were born in LS Xawadle’s is not native to LS we have Majerteeen who are called burshadley who lived in konfur galbed over 100 years u don’t see me claim there land ,Lower shabelle is majority digil&mirifle gobol it’s up to them not xawadle from hiraan 😀 banadir should marger with hirshabell…. Lower shabelle is forever konfur galbed

Trending