Only in America

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall is pushing back against some calls to halt an execution that’s set for Thursday.

Marshall reacted to a campaign to stop the execution of death row inmate Nathaniel Woods, who was convicted for his role in a 2004 shooting that left three Birmingham police officers dead.

“There is a last-minute movement afoot to ‘save’ cop-killer Nathaniel Woods from his just punishment,” Marshall said. “The message of that movement is encapsulated by the headline of a press release sent out today, which declared: ‘Surrendered and Innocent Man Set to Die’," the AG stated.

“Nathaniel Woods was correctly found guilty and sentenced to death by a jury of his peers, and that sentence is set to be carried out tomorrow; that is, justice is set to be carried out tomorrow,” Marshall stated.

The son of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., as well as Woods’ family members, are asking Gov. Kay Ivey to stop the execution.

Woods and co-defendant Kerry Spencer were convicted of capital murder, though Woods didn’t pull the trigger.

Marshall contends Woods’ “directly caused the deaths of three policemen and injury to another” and that "the only injustice in the case of Nathaniel Woods is that which was inflicted on those four policemen that terrible day in 2004.”

:snoop:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I just don't get it. White America keeps bullying and killing the African Americans and they don’t do shit about it? :faysalwtf:

Every other day i see similar shit online of how an innocent African American is getting violated!

Are they really incapable of defending themselves? Walahi I am serious. Wtff.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I just don't get it. White America keeps bullying and killing the African Americans and they don’t do shit about it? :faysalwtf:

Every other day i see similar shit online of how an innocent African American is getting violated!

Deeply rooted fear and inferiority complex to the cadaans

They are groomed to fear from birth tbh it’s disgusting

Back in the 60s 70s madow families had morals and were good folks

they were introduced crack in the 80s and that hit them really really hard

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

The judicial system is corrupted and the police department have too much power in america. That's why racist cops almost always get away

MadMullah99

The judicial system is corrupted and the police department have too much power in america. That's why racist cops almost always get away
Lol what? But cant you sue the f*ck out of them as I know it is much easier in the states lmao.

i think the problem is that the African Americans are just plain dumb asf walahi. I see countless traffic stops and the AA looks unemployed and does not know the law. Ofcourse you will get violated in that case. I seen a video of a Black state attorney getting stopped and the cops shat their jeans.

That is what happens when they know you are smarter than them. They never stop Professionals.

MadMullah99

Deeply rooted fear and inferiority complex to the cadaans

They are groomed to fear from birth tbh it’s disgusting

Back in the 60s 70s madow families had morals and were good folks

they were introduced crack in the 80s and that hit them really really hard
I cant relate walahi. Scared and feel inferior to an Cadaan? Lol NEVER.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They are disproportionately the prison population as well, despite being a minority.

Slavery ended for them only in name

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
An AFrican American man who had nothing to do with the murder of 3 police offers is about to be executed tonight

12240.jpg

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Lol what? But cant you sue the f*ck out of them as I know it is much easier in the states lmao.

i think the problem is that the African Americans are just plain dumb asf walahi. I see countless traffic stops and the AA looks unemployed and does not know the law. Ofcourse you will get violated in that case. I seen a video of a Black state attorney getting stopped and the cops shat their jeans.

That is what happens when they know you are smarter than them. They never stop Professionals.
the black community did series of protest several years ago that brought many cops to trial. almost all of the cops weren't convicted even though there was enough evidence against them but you're spot on about AA not knowing their rights. they wouldn't be taken advantage of if they know and exercise their rights under the law like this video below

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

them pulling over the state attorney was 1 of my favorite

MadMullah99

the black community did series of protest several years ago that brought many cops to trial. almost all of the cops weren't convicted even though there was enough evidence against them but you're spot on about AA not knowing their rights. they wouldn't be taken advantage of if they know and exercise their rights under the law like this video below

So i watched the video and this shit is the exact thing I am talking about. The Black guy thinks he knows the law but when someone manipulates it he does not get it and thinks the fed is wrong and he is right.

If that was me I would not get emotional or irrate. I would simply say:

Me: I am I under arrest?
Pig: No but you are detained
Me: Lol, ok we will both stand here whilst I exercise my rights of not giving you any information btw all is being filmed so the whole country can see how you are wasting police time! Oh and I will press charges for trespassing.
GAME OVER.

And that is me as a Brit and not familiar with American law. Very simple walahi. This guy shouting all over the gaff is a nacas.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WSFA) - Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall is pushing back against some calls to halt an execution that’s set for Thursday.

Marshall reacted to a campaign to stop the execution of death row inmate Nathaniel Woods, who was convicted for his role in a 2004 shooting that left three Birmingham police officers dead.

“There is a last-minute movement afoot to ‘save’ cop-killer Nathaniel Woods from his just punishment,” Marshall said. “The message of that movement is encapsulated by the headline of a press release sent out today, which declared: ‘Surrendered and Innocent Man Set to Die’," the AG stated.

“Nathaniel Woods was correctly found guilty and sentenced to death by a jury of his peers, and that sentence is set to be carried out tomorrow; that is, justice is set to be carried out tomorrow,” Marshall stated.

The son of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., as well as Woods’ family members, are asking Gov. Kay Ivey to stop the execution.

Woods and co-defendant Kerry Spencer were convicted of capital murder, though Woods didn’t pull the trigger.

Marshall contends Woods’ “directly caused the deaths of three policemen and injury to another” and that "the only injustice in the case of Nathaniel Woods is that which was inflicted on those four policemen that terrible day in 2004.”

:snoop:

if he didn't do it .......then who did...........

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AA's are too miskeen. The most friendly black ppl you'll ever meet. They should have followed malcom x to the right path and not elijah muhammed or their desires which destroyed the community in the crack epidemic.

Once the government feared an uprising from them and now they don't fear them because they clown each other and have no sense of brotherhood or comradery.