Online trading

Guys,

I need some advice, I have been considering to start making money online as side business to my main job and the best solution I've found so far is to become an online trader but since I'm totally green in this area I wanted to hear if some of you have any experience in this field and how and what apps/softwares or platform should I look for as a newbie?

Any advice?

@Abdisamad

Paper trade (simulation) for at al least an entire year before your use real money.

Most newbie traders lose money.
Lool as a newbie that's what I was afraid of, how does this paper trade simulation work? Is there an app or a software I can download to practice and learn? I was looking into this software/trading bot called 1k daily profit, but I'm not sure if it is legit or a scam

Guys,

I need some advice, I have been considering to start making money online as side business to my main job and the best solution I've found so far is to become an online trader but since I'm totally green in this area I wanted to hear if some of you have any experience in this field and how and what apps/softwares or platform should I look for as a newbie?

Any advice?
e commerce

Trending