One thing i noticed

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You don't need new blood though you just need to find a somali male with no bidaar and large forehead and let him create as many babies as possible and let those with bidaar not have any kids, if you want to use the radical way.
That's just sick who am I to deny others children akhi. That's why inviting in new blood is the best approach.

That's just sick who am I to deny others children akhi. That's why inviting in new blood is the best approach.
Which is why you don't do anything and leave it naturally because women will go for men with no bidaar and smaller foreheads naturally.

It probably just appeared from inbreeding and arranged marriages, if it happens naturally it will work out so don't waste time trying to mix our people with other.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Which is why you don't do anything and leave it naturally because women will go for men with no bidaar and smaller foreheads naturally.

It probably just appeared from inbreeding and arranged marriages, if it happens naturally it will work out so don't waste time trying to mix our people with other.
Brother I don't know about you but rich nations, developing nations will be vulnerable to foreign influx whether you like it or not. This will be a blessing in disguise.

CaliTedesse

VIP
:farmajoyaab:
Why do you want our people to be mixed so bad
Not all of them don't put words in my mouth brother I want to create superb Somalis. The ones we have now are not even meant for this modern life they belong in the middle ages

Not all of them don't put words in my mouth brother I want to create superb Somalis. The ones we have now are not even meant for this modern life they belong in the middle ages
:mahubowtf:
Honestly, im not gonna continue this but just because some of our people are on western diet and get fatter and have worse teeth has nothing to do with genes.

CaliTedesse

VIP
:mahubowtf:
Honestly, im not gonna continue this but just because some of our people are on western diet and get fatter and have worse teeth has nothing to do with genes.
I didn't wholly blame genes for those stuff what are you on about again putting things I didn't say in my mouth like average Somalian.

Trending

Latest posts