Receding hairline

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Abdisamad3 you can reduce how it looks with a nice hairstyle also reduce the hair-loss by working out and changing your diet. Spices and herbs are the key etc eating more vegetables and working out also take supplements. Midakale stop using too much of that xaar shampoo. Good luck akhi.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Only thing that works are taking DHT blocking pills (risky) or letting it go and then getting a hair transplant.

Don't listen to all this Suugo Science on here. What you put on your hair nor your texture has nothing to do with male pattern baldness.
That's nonsense DHT blockers are not the only solution. Male patern baldness can be slown down by working out and leading a healthy life. Just taking DHT and still living like an idiot and putting xaar on your head aka shampoo will work counterproductive.

Plus taking DHT blocking pills have many side effects aka manbreasts and smaller balls

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@Abdisamad3 you can reduce how it looks with a nice hairstyle also reduce the hair-loss by working out and changing your diet. Spices and herbs are the key etc eating more vegetables and working out also take supplements. Midakale stop using too much of that xaar shampoo. Good luck akhi.

Sxb hair genes are passed down from your mothers side of the family. It is 80% genetical.

Apollo

VIP
That's nonsense DHT blockers are not the only solution. Male patern baldness can be slown down by working out and leding a healthy life. Just taking DHT and still living like an idiot and putting xaar on your head aka shampoo will work counterproductive.

Plus taking DHT blocking pills have many side effects aka manbreasts and smaller balls

It's genetic. Nothing to do with lifestyle.

Just like a 5'1 guy will never make it to the NBA with practice. Genetics is real yo.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sxb hair genes are passed down from your mothers side of the family. It is 80% genetically.
No one says it's not genetically but the way people live these days I remembers seeing dude late teens almost bald. Lifestyle and diet have an effect it is preposterous to disregard this.

Apollo

VIP
No one says it's not genetically but the way people live these days I remembers seeing dude late teens almost bald. Lifestyle and diet have an effect it is preposterous to disregard this.

Middle Eastern blood gives you bidaar. They have the most bidaar in the world.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's genetic. Nothing to do with lifestyle.

Just like a 5'1 guy will never make it to the NBA with practice. Genetics is real yo.
Yes it it, it's proven that lifestyle affects the speed of male pattern baldness. For example smoking a cigarette etc.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Maybe you should go bald.

Bald guys are so alpha, only depend on their head shape that make them so attractive
Going Bald without the right body is just an epic fail it mostly suits muscular men thats why I recommend men that want to go bald to hit the gym because a skinny dude with bald head just looks like a malnourished alien lmfao

Trending

Latest posts