One thing i noticed

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Always those small Skinny dudes that want girls they can't handle. Just now talking.to this guy he's 1.73 m telling me he wants girls that are tall 1.80 meter or taller. I just can't comprehend why he would want that ??? She would easily.dominate him what a weirdo. Or those ones that are small and skinny and want girls that are very thick yacni how.are you going to.handle.such a girl when you have below average junk and small frame :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: can someone explain. This to me. I think they want to prove themselves or some shit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's like me saying "why does she want a fat bald bastard?". It's pointless to guess because it's none of my business and ppl like different things. Maybe some ppl have fetishes but i don't judge.

These days if you judge who a person is dating, you are called an incel or jealous weirdo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy is obsessed eith g!us size! Usualky the ones who brag the most have the most pathetic equipment irl!

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's like me saying "why does she want a fat bald bastard?". It's pointless to guess because it's none of my business and ppl like different things. Maybe some ppl have fetishes but i don't judge.

These days if you judge who a person is dating, you are called an incel or jealous weirdo.
I never judge sxb it's their taste I'm just trying to understand them

Exodus

Alienist
It's because we're insecure about our height and want to smash a taller woman as a way to vent our frustrations in a healthy way.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This guy is obsessed eith g!us size! Usualky the ones who brag the most have the most pathetic equipment irl!
I just noticed that below average gus comment. Wow what a weird statement to make. Cali bruh, your grandfather must have married a yemeni woman, cus most somalis and africans in general are blessed.

No offence but benediri have only their persian genes to blame for the missing nilotic gene.

:gucciwhat::mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's because we're insecure about our height and want to smash a taller woman as a way to vent our frustrations in a healthy way.
How does it feel being short in a tall race? Do you feel at home in hebesha lands?

:browtf:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@error typical Somalian built, big forehead, bucktooth, skinny frame, dark caving eyes etc. you know what I mean just the typical Somalian appearance in a sense like Barkhad

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@error typical Somalian built, big forehead, bucktooth, skinny frame, dark caving eyes etc. you know what I mean just the typical Somalian appearance like Barkhad
Barkad is unfortunately of mixed arab heritage, that's what you get when you mix with arabs. The holy nilotic and cushitic mix would never have cursed him.

:siilaanyolaugh:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Barkad is unfortunately of mixed arab heritage, that's what you get when you mix with arabs. The holy nilotic and cushitic mix would never have cursed him.

:siilaanyolaugh:
I don't believe that bro I believe because of centuries of inbreeding we are cursed and mixing gives better admixture. especially the Somali race needs more admixture

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't believe that bro I believe because of centuries of inbreeding we are cursed and mixing gives better admixture. especially the Somali race needs more admixture
We mixed with plenty of habesha and oromo concubines and sometimes yemeni women. Either one of them could have done damage but you seem to ignore that possibility.

Just chill bruh. If you look like barkad then you might have your forefather to blame because pure somalis have good nilotic and cushitic admixture. The ones you curse are a result of oromo or habesha concubines. I personally would have joined the spanish invasion of andulus just to bring home a few spanish chicks.

:yacadiim::lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts