One thing I noticed about Somalis from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How the f*ck am I the f*ck? Also aren't you gay for trying to rip into my asshole warya I am straight I love me some big breasted Xalimoos. Also I do have a vision, but I don't see Somali rappers apart of that vision. I want us Somalis to become like the jew small in population but fucking powerful, I want us to resourceful and academically inclined like the Asians, I dont want us to become like Madows.
I understand bro but even the Jews have rappers even though they don't need it, but I'd like to see the next Somali UK generation grow up with their own artists to look up to instead of a Jamaican rapper and appropiate themselves to that rapper with a Somali artist they could also score some juicy pumpum. You have to think for the future Somali youth bruh. With a huge Somali artist he could also throw in some Somali words once in a while making people aware of Somali words and slang and they might appropiate it. Other rappers of different ethnics do the same. It won't destroy the community don't be so insecure. People are already degenerates and there isn't a Somali rapper doing that how come think about that?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How the f*ck am I the f*ck? Also aren't you gay for trying to rip into my asshole warya I am straight I love me some big breasted Xalimoos. Also I do have a vision, but I don't see Somali rappers apart of that vision. I want us Somalis to become like the jew small in population but fucking powerful, I want us to resourceful and academically inclined like the Asians, I dont want us to become like Madows.

I could ghost write for these boys. :siilaanyosmile:And teach them Algebra along with American English. We'll have the best of both worlds. Mathletes and MCs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
UK Somalis aren't respected. Even if one dropped a good rap song, the people in the UK will still hate it and call the Somali a "wasteman".

UK Somalis don't have clout like that here in the UK.
or they'll just say he's "somalian" loool trust me somalis are made fun off daily by the Madows so what makes you think one can make it big ?

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Malis over here dont rap thats a waste of time they put in that work on roads and get bandzzzz.

Why on earth would you want to be a rapper apart from the groupies?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
or they'll just say he's "somalian" loool trust me somalis are made fun off daily by the Madows so what makes you think one can make it big ?
You don't need Madow backing to become big you add you own style and with backing of own community their views you can make a name them hyping you and then you can get in the mainstream through collabs with Madows and the average Madow follower will listen in on it even if it is garbage just cause of the hype.

This wastrman got roasted :chrisfreshhah:
Screenshot_20181116-133523.png

The beauty with rap orvblack music unlike white music. They will rock with you as lomg as your beat is of the hook. We have white rappers getting respect. Hell we had M.I.A and she was bengali and people rocked with her. You can wear a khamis and as long as your flow is hot....niggas will rock. One of the things I see a lot of blacks I know complain about. We accept anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending