One thing I noticed about Somalis from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis have been there for a century
And have still not produced a decent rapper that made it.

Hwhqc7gg_400x400.jpg

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'd rather have an educated populace or multiple Olympic athletes than a fucking rapper. You honestly have to be stupid to think that's a bad thing.
Look at population of Moroccans in UK less than half of Somalis there maybe equal to quarter of Somalis there and they are less prominent in UK and arrived there later, yet they have more talented UK rappers.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'd rather have an educated populace or multiple Olympic athletes than a fucking rapper. You honestly have to be stupid to think that's a bad thing.
Brother I am not like you we are on different levels you are a low IQ rugrat I think beyond always overlooking the mountains and beyond I wish to see Somalis dominate most sectors, Media is one of them and Entertainment. These are important for the representation of our ethnic.

Look at population of Moroccans in UK less than half of Somalis there maybe equal to quarter of Somalis there and they are less prominent in UK and arrived there later, yet they have more talented UK rappers.

It's a bunch of low lives singing about fucking es, shooting people and doing drugs there's literally nothing good about it it's only going to damage the Somali community.

Brother I am not like you we are on different levels you are a low IQ rugrat I think beyond always overlooking the mountains and beyond I wish to see Somalis dominate most sectors, Media is one of them and Entertainment. These are important for the representation of our ethnic.
And yet here you are talking about how not having prominent rappers is an L. So much for the mountains beyond us.

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's a bunch of low lives singing about fucking es, shooting people and doing drugs there's literally nothing good about it it's only going to damage the Somali community.
You don't understand my vision beyond doubt the Media is a powerful platform whether it is rap or not many youngsters listen to it especially girls this will expose them more to Somali men. Wallahi you don't understand my vision.

Let the Morrocans excel in fields that they prioritise, whilst we strive to do good in the things we prioritise, such as education, business, sports etc.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Let the Morrocans excel in fields that they prioritise, whilst we strive to do good in the things we prioritise, such as education, business, sports etc.
Why can't we do that and also take over entertainment we have to think of our future offspring so they will have time of their life listening to Somali rappers and not Madow while in high-school. Eventually they will grow out of it. The ones who stick to that cycle are better left behind.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Not having a rapper is an L? 68 IQ may actually be true
This is the problem me I'd rather have different ethnics listen to Somali rappers and my offspring too because with that we can spread our culture and language and slang through Media and Entertainment and next generation won't have such an identity crisis.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wallahi reer UK waa khasaaro you guys have been in Western hemisphere the longest and haven't produced decent artist just look at reer Scandinavia they have many Somali artists.

This is the problem me I'd rather have different ethnics listen to Somali rappers and my offspring too because with that we can spread our culture and language and slang through Media and Entertainment and next generation won't have such an identity crisis.
Somalis singing about fucking s and drinking Hennessy is a good thing because it spreads "our culture"? Do you have learning disabilities by any chance?

CaliTedesse

VIP
lol you guys are so silly Rap won't go away I'd rather see Somali rappers take over than see youth look up to other ethnics and Rap is most influencing genre to the youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending