One thing I noticed about Somalis from UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause talent bruh and authenticity you got to be respected and feared to rap Somalis in the UK are NOT!.. Any nigga in Toronto can pop cause we live that shit and the ones that listen know that.

Maybe buckfiddy can change that he wit :fredo: nem rigth?

cause talent bruh and authenticity you got to be respected and feared to rap Somalis in the UK are NOT!.. Any nigga in Toronto can pop cause we live that shit and the ones that listen know that.

Maybe buckfiddy can change that he wit :fredo: nem rigth?
Yet again:bell:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What does a rapper contribute to society? What kind of value? None, if you ask me. It is a degenerate "art form" and subculture, generally. Writers and painters create something at least.

Muji

VIP
Lol

Not having a degenerate farax rapper with his trousers hanging between his knees degrading women and glamorising gun violence is an L???

I guess we’ve found where the 68 IQ rumour came from

Go kick a brick wall with a toothpick under your toenail, I couldn't care less what your ghetto ass says.

lmao i got a university degree my dawg we aint that ghetto.. You welfare UK bum..Europe already fucking yall with the brexit. Its gonna be less welfare huh:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

lmao i got a university degree my dawg we aint that ghetto.. You welfare UK bum..Europe already fucking yall with the brexit. Its gonna be less welfare huh:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You sure? Because your the largest school drop out group in Canada, speaking of bums it turns out your also large welfare users. Who knew, and on the topic of school drop outs did you drop out? How the hell will Brexit affect benefits you mong. You get a certain amount based on income, age, kids and your circumstances.

@sophisticate This who you put me up against when you mentioned him and @Oortcloud @Defendant @government. Although I should say @government is the only one here who could probably outduel me the rest. Wallahi Come on give me some more menacing opponents cause Wallahi this guy is taking L's all day today. Yo @Defendant come get your boy this dumbass wants a Madow faraxh to be rapping, having baby mommas, and kids out of wedlock. All types of degeneracy that we should avoid.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@sophisticate This who you put me up against when you mentioned him and @Oortcloud @Defendant @government. Although I should say @government is the only one here who could probably outduel me the rest. Wallahi Come on give me some more menacing opponents cause Wallahi this guy is taking L's all day today. Yo @Defendant come get your boy this dumbass wants a Madow faraxh to be rapping, having baby mommas, and kids out of wedlock. All types of degeneracy that we should avoid.
There is already degeneracy in the Somali community our youth already follow Madow rappers so what you are saying is already happening thanks to Madow rappers if there were Somali rappers our youth couldve at least benefited from the fact they could relate to the rappers

Young kid: Hey look that's .... new music video
Somali kid: Yeah he's Somali fam

Many rappers from different ethnic groups and they still excel in many fields so it's just a silly excuse used by you Forum retards.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wallahi I would literally rip your asshole apart you sk1nny fagg0t wallahi most of you guys here are flaming fruity fagg0ts I have zero respect for wallahi billahi you guys suffer from small pipi syndrome. Wallahi I wish more Somali guys could be like me too bad wallahi our name would be up there. You guys have no vision! Go eat khat you filthy mongrol!

Somalis have been there for a century
And have still not produced a decent rapper that made it.

Hwhqc7gg_400x400.jpg

UK Somalis aren't respected. Even if one dropped a good rap song, the people in the UK will still hate it and call the Somali a "wasteman".

UK Somalis don't have clout like that here in the UK.

Wallahi I would literally rip your asshole apart you sk1nny fagg0t wallahi most of you guys here are flaming fruity fagg0ts I have zero respect for wallahi billahi you guys suffer from small pipi syndrome. Wallahi I wish more Somali guys could be like me too bad wallahi our name would be up there. You guys have no vision! Go eat khat you filthy mongrol!
How the f*ck am I the f*ck? Also aren't you gay for trying to rip into my asshole warya I am straight I love me some big breasted Xalimoos. Also I do have a vision, but I don't see Somali rappers apart of that vision. I want us Somalis to become like the jew small in population but fucking powerful, I want us to resourceful and academically inclined like the Asians, I dont want us to become like Madows.

CaliTedesse

VIP
UK Somalis aren't respected. Even if one dropped a good rap song, the people in the UK will still hate it and call the Somali a "wasteman".

UK Somalis don't have clout like that here in the UK.
You are ridiculous fam there needs to be one decent one and Somali community will lend him the views 300k Somalis in UK if each or half of them watch his videos few times that million views giving the rapper or artist boost into mainstream UK rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending