One rule for me, another for thee: Tories laugh about Xmas party while Londoners were in lockdown.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Come defend your Tory friends @Calaf

Joking about cheese and wine at a Christmas party while Londoners were in Tier 3 lockdown.

The Tories have no contempt for the common man and laugh at questions suggesting their impropriety.

Vote them out!!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
BBC is reporting that 20 people were at a Downing Street Christmas party.

But Johnson is telling parliament that there was no party.

Does he not know what happens in his own house???

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

BBC is reporting that 20 people were at a Downing Street Christmas party.

But Johnson is telling parliament that there was no party.

Does he not know what happens in his own house???
It wasn't a party, but a shivoo and jol

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So what, they had a party, boohoo. The blacks was going to street parties and raves, and police let them slide, the whites was going to their "2nd houses", and pubs, in Tier 2 areas, and nothing occurred. Business was open like it was normal. The real problem is how bad the Tier based lockdown was, and they should be held accountable for that. Schools was open, people travelling freely into Tier 2 areas and Tier 1 too, whereas, our Mayor was playing the fear game and thrusted us into Tier 4.

The tier was a farce. Then next came a National Lockdown. And once again, we are heading that way.

But other than that, I see no other issues under the guidance of PM Boris.

@Periplus, if you lived in London, you would be Reer Brent, if not Camden:kodaksmiley:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
All Tories should be shamed for this, starting with our resident Tory @Calaf.
2024 is so close, another Boris Johnson victory on the way :trumpsmirk:

1638975005595.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So what, they had a party, boohoo. The blacks was going to street parties and raves, and police let them slide, the whites was going to their "2nd houses", and pubs, in Tier 2 areas, and nothing occurred. Business was open like it was normal. The real problem is how bad the Tier based lockdown was, and they should be held accountable for that. Schools was open, people travelling freely into Tier 2 areas and Tier 1 too, whereas, our Mayor was playing the fear game and thrusted us into Tier 4.

The tier was a farce. Then next came a National Lockdown. And once again, we are heading that way.

But other than that, I see no other issues under the guidance of PM Boris.

@Periplus, if you lived in London, you would be Reer Brent, if not Camden:kodaksmiley:

This is the longest cope I’ve read.

:mjlol:

Calaf, didn't you say that you are new to the diaspora? As in, you spent part of your life in Somalia or some Asian country and then moved to the West?

If yes;

@Periplus

I have a theory that Somali guys who came to the West later in life are more susceptible to being coconuts. In my experience, it is incredibly rare to see a Somali who was born and raised in the diaspora who is also fond of right wing politicians or who holds Cadaans on a pedestal.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Calaf, didn't you say that you are new to the diaspora? As in, you spent part of your life in Somalia or some Asian country and then moved to the West?

No, was born and raised in the West, moved to Somalia at a later age, studied/ing in Asia :trumpsmirk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is the longest cope I’ve read.

:mjlol:

You don't get it mate, Labour is over, this ain't Australia. Even Somalis, well the more sane and mature ones are understanding that Labour ain't cutting it, its all about the conservative. Chop or be chopped.

Labour may be good for you when your poor and refugee, but when your making money, well I will be dammed, the taxes won't make you happy:trumpsmirk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You spent a significant amount of time in Somalia and Asia, do you think this has shaped your right-wing leanings?
Why should we right wing in our homelands, but left wing when we come to the west. Its pure munafiqnimo.

"I want refugees in the West, but back home, nah, send them back"

So yes, living, espically in Somalia makes you see the true wonders, is it worth being a munafiq just for a bit of "ceyr"?

Right wing is what we don't want, but what we deserve.

You don't get it mate, Labour is over, this ain't Australia. Even Somalis, well the more sane and mature ones are understanding that Labour ain't cutting it, its all about the conservative. Chop or be chopped.

Labour may be good for you when your poor and refugee, but when your making money, well I will be dammed, the taxes won't make you happy:trumpsmirk:

You're 'up' now, but in future, if the job market gets tough, do you think you as a Black Muslim male will get priority for jobs, at that point do you think you and your family will fare better under a liberal or a right wing political party?

No matter how high you get on the economic ladder, at some point, you will be reminded that you are a second-class citizen.

You're reminding me of those poor people in America who think they are 'temporarily embarrassed millionaires', they support Republicans because they think that one day they will become wealthy.

Why should we right wing in our homelands, but left wing when we come to the west. Its pure munafiqnimo.

"I want refugees in the West, but back home, nah, send them back"

So yes, living, espically in Somalia makes you see the true wonders, is it worth being a munafiq just for a bit of "ceyr"?

If Somalia was a wealthy nation, I don't think many people would care about migrants. Even now, people aren't bothered by Yemeni and Syrian migrants because they are usually skilled.

But you know better about Somalia since you spent time there so I can appreciate how that would affect your world view.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If Somalia was a wealthy nation, I don't think many people would care about migrants. Even now, people aren't bothered by Yemeni and Syrian migrants because they are usually skilled.

But you know better about Somalia since you spent time there so I can appreciate how that would affect your world view.
Syrians and Yemenis bring something to Somalia, they opened their doors to us when we needed them, so its only fair that we do the same.

But wouldn't you say, others, such as Oromo, who come in, but are not as skilled, would be treated with the same look? Would you say the same comment if Ethiopia breaks up and you got 60,000 refugees on your doorstep?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
How does any self respecting person vote for left parties? They give you no hope and they are the real racists who want you to be in caydh and in misery your whole life. They want you to feel like a victim and make you blame others but they never offer solutions.

Syrians and Yemenis bring something to Somalia, they opened their doors to us when we needed them, so its only fair that we do the same.

But wouldn't you say, others, such as Oromo, who come in, but are not as skilled, would be treated with the same look? Would you say the same comment if Ethiopia breaks up and you got 60,000 refugees on your doorstep?

Absolutely not. Oromos are a demographic threat and are at war with Somalis that neighbour them. I wouldn't ever want to see them and their fellow Habashis welcomed.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You're 'up' now, but in future, if the job market gets tough, do you think you as a Black Muslim male will get priority for jobs, at that point do you think you and your family will fare better under a liberal or a right wing political party?

No matter how high you get on the economic ladder, at some point, you will be reminded that you are a second-class citizen.

You're reminding me of those poor people in America who think they are 'temporarily embarrassed millionaires', they support Republicans because they think that one day they will become wealthy.
Its between a rock and a hard place, go to the liberal who promotes vice and debauchery or the right who doesn't like your head, but except religion, you have the same aqeedah to an extent?

In America, you got the same poor people thinking the democrats are any better, but they are just the same on a different side of the coin. Its better to be reminded of your position in the country, with your hard work, instead of being spoon fed and being told that "you cannot do it, let me do it".

Left is good for short term, right is good for long term, unless you aim to stay down in public housings and ceyr for a long time, which then, the left is your lifeline.

How does any self respecting person vote for left parties? They give you no hope and they are the real racists who want you to be in caydh and in misery your whole life. They want you to feel like a victim and make you blame others but they never offer solutions.

Left parties provide educational grants, training etc. so you can climb the career ladder and if you lose your job, they keep you safe from being homeless. How would a migrant fare in a country that has none of this? Right wing parties have an incentive to keep migrants as a perpetual underclass.

Its between a rock and a hard place, go to the liberal who promotes vice and debauchery or the right who doesn't like your head, but except religion, you have the same aqeedah to an extent?

In America, you got the same poor people thinking the democrats are any better, but they are just the same on a different side of the coin. Its better to be reminded of your position in the country, with your hard work, instead of being spoon fed and being told that "you cannot do it, let me do it"

Left parties have Islamic leaning principles in the way they care for the needy. Yes, they are tolerant towards debauchery but so are right wing parties, the difference is that one is open about it and the other is a hypocrite about it. Also, I believe it varies from country to country, I bet some countries have right wing parties with openly Khaniis leaders.

In America, Republicans are even caught aiding and abetting their own pedophiles.

Last edited: