One rule for me, another for thee: Tories laugh about Xmas party while Londoners were in lockdown.

Calaf, didn't you say that you are new to the diaspora? As in, you spent part of your life in Somalia or some Asian country and then moved to the West?

If yes;

@Periplus

I have a theory that Somali guys who came to the West later in life are more susceptible to being coconuts. In my experience, it is incredibly rare to see a Somali who was born and raised in the diaspora who is also fond of right wing politicians or who holds Cadaans on a pedestal.
I knew of a Somali dude who was a hardcore conservative right wing who used to defend fat white men like there was no tommorow. Funny thing was even the white kids used to laugh at him @Calaf are you somewhat related to him?🀣

World

VIP
You're 'up' now, but in future, if the job market gets tough, do you think you as a Black Muslim male will get priority for jobs, at that point do you think you and your family will fare better under a liberal or a right wing political party?

No matter how high you get on the economic ladder, at some point, you will be reminded that you are a second-class citizen.

You're reminding me of those poor people in America who think they are 'temporarily embarrassed millionaires', they support Republicans because they think that one day they will become wealthy.
As long as you have skills that are needed and there is low supply for your skills, you will have priority for jobs.

This isn't even their biggest scandal in the last month.

I do agree with @Calaf ,the tories will win the 2024 election.

Why? because the UK's election system is archaic. First Past The Post system sucks.

For example, in the 2019 general election, the tories got 44% of the vote, but got 56% of the seats:

1638986767427.jpeg

....in fact, progressive parties got the majority of the vote in the 2019 UK election. Despite this, the tories have complete control of the parliament.

For Labour to win the 2024 election, one of two things needs to happen:
1) Proportional representation to replace first past the post system, and then form a coalition with other progressives. (not gonna happen)
2) Progressive parties to work together, and stand down in areas where they're competing with each other vs the tories.

The only chance of a labour gov in 2024 is if progressives don't split their vote between 2 or more parties when competing with the tories for a seat.

Unfortunately, the leaders of these parties are too proud to work together, and the result is Boris in power til 2029
1638986813742.png

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I knew of a Somali dude who was a hardcore conservative right wing who used to defend fat white men like there was no tommorow. Funny thing was even the white kids used to laugh at him @Calaf are you somewhat related to him?🀣
"Defend Fat White Men", no bro, I am defending my pockets, my ideology, current and future :ehh:

GemState

36/21
VIP
One thing I gotta say is in the UK, rn things have been great in terms of employment opportunities, basically every somali ik has a decent job, not the case 4-5 years ago

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Breaking: The guardian has leaked photos of a May 2020 Downing Street party.

Wine and cheese boards are clearly visible in this illegal party.

People were unable to see dying relatives while they were enjoying their wine and cheese.

A6513F7D-3C73-4420-BD28-15C1942D45C4.jpeg

Trending