one of my biggest fears in life is meeting a gaal somali. Has anyone met one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
If Somalis where to adopt Somaliand type government with free elections, no clan bullshit, and no corruption we would be in Turkey's level of success sooner or later. We did it from 1960-1969, we can do it again.

I thought somaliland election are influenced by clans.. does a person from small clan have opportunity to become a president?
It is difficult to use free election when the majority of people are uneducated and clanist. clan system must be erased or at least to reduce its influence and let people depend on government not clans.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I thought somaliland election are influenced by clans.. does a person from small clan have opportunity to become a president?
It is difficult to use free election when the majority of people are uneducated and clanist. clan system must be erased or at least to reduce its influence and let people depend on government not clans.

How do you expect people to rely on a corrupt government that never gets anything done?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Somali Christians are literally the biggest cucks, though. The only thing that differentiates between us and Ethiopians is high-key our diin. Tell me, does this man not look like an Ethiopian?

upload_2019-3-5_18-17-52.png

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yes people from smaller clans can be elected. Even one of our former Presidents was a Gadabuursi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending