one of my biggest fears in life is meeting a gaal somali. Has anyone met one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vast majority of them are in the closet. They don't go around proclaiming their gaalnimo publicly so there's a good chance you know one.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The vast majority of them are in the closet. They don't go around proclaiming their gaalnimo publicly so there's a good chance you know one.

Not the older people, usually just the younger ones have more of a tendency because they already live gaal-like lives.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I've only met one Somali gaal who use to go to my school. However, she was telling me about how she was trying to start praying and get back to the diin so alhamdulillah on her for trying to reclaim her faith. It's very hard to stay true to your diin in a gaalo country surrounded by gaal culture and constantly being bombarded with gaalnimo. However, I have the ultimate respect for those who've fell into the dark holes of gaalnimo and have managed to climb out. Stay true yourself and always follow the true path of Allah (SWT).

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Secular system will never happen.

98% Sunni Muslim what is the point.

Sufi Islam will lead Somalia again inshallah.

most of Turkey are muslims and they still have secular system this is why they are more developed comparing to other muslim countries.

I can support sufism but not wahhabis/salafis and ikhwan.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Somali Christians are better than most muslim somalis!
Trust me!
Muslim somalis drink, do haram and they think they are better than the kouffars.
What a joke lmao

True.. Also I will feel more safe and can have good friendship with a somali christian than a somali muslim. muslims are always brag about being the best umma but their behavior contradict with their claim.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
True.. Also I will feel more safe and can have good friendship with a somali christian than a somali muslim. muslims are always brag about being the best umma but their behavior contradict with their claim.

Because they believe they are better than 99% of the Humans.
You just have to ask forgiveness to Allah and your disgusting behaviour will be forgiven! Ridiculous!
I respect muslims who are true with their religion.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Somali Christians are better than most muslim somalis!
Trust me!
Muslim somalis drink, do haram and they think they are better than the kouffars.
What a joke lmao
Somali Christians are worse just because of Christianity. I can’t have Somali who follow some Italian pope or Ethiopian orthodox priests. :damn:

What made them become Jehavoh Witness? Of all sects of Christianity, why choose the most annoying one?
These fuckers knock on my door 24/7 trying to "spread the message of Jesus Christ". I snapped on one before once. Kinda feel bad about it now. He was a nice Hebesha man, but extremely annoying.:mjcry:
I honestly wonder that too after all these years, they are most irritating people to exist. They should be banned from knocking on doors. My friend opened the door once to them and she was like i dont speak English only somali and next thing u my man is like "dont worry waan hadli karaa af soomali, abaayo" my girl got shook and slammed the door in his face:ftw9nwa:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Somali Christians are worse just because of Christianity. I can’t have Somali who follow some Italian pope or Ethiopian orthodox priests. :damn:
:pachah1:
Somali christians that i found were cool and westernised but i never met one back home!
I like christians but catholics are sometimes cucks:gucciwhat: their pope kissed the feet of syrian migrants:bell:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:pachah1:
Somali christians that i found were cool and westernised but i never met one back home!
I like christians but catholics are sometimes cucks:gucciwhat: their pope kissed the feet of syrian migrants:bell:
Their devotion to the Pope is too dangerous. This is a Italian trick to colonize us again.:fittytousand:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
most of Turkey are muslims and they still have secular system this is why they are more developed comparing to other muslim countries.

I can support sufism but not wahhabis/salafis and ikhwan.
If Somalis where to adopt Somaliand type government with free elections, no clan bullshit, and no corruption we would be in Turkey's level of success sooner or later. We did it from 1960-1969, we can do it again.

Timo Jareer and proud

It cringes me out. The thought of a Somali Christian disgust me. It's not that I am disgusted by Christians, it's just... Somali + Christianity...
It just dose not mix! How do they even practice Somali Culture. Everything is Islamic.

:ayaanswag::faysalwtf::noneck:

Timo Jareer and proud

I would be extremely fearful. Somali Christian hell no.

I would even prefer a Somali pagan who somehow managed to still worship Ebe then a Somali Christian.:susp:

But, it is there life they can do whatever they want .I would just be extremely cringed out by them.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Why there is a comparison between Somali muslims and Christians? Ain’t nobody is perfect but the most trustworthy is a practicing Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts