one of my biggest fears in life is meeting a gaal somali. Has anyone met one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have met one is Somali Paltalk. Its a phone chat, our generations facebook/snap/instant

Well you don't gain much from publicising your gaalnimo. I mean what's the different between a gaal Somali and a Muslim Somali that doesnt pray, goes clubbing and sips henny.
Not much :manny:
Just cuz I’m fucking es while drinking in the club doesn’t make me a gaal. I just have gaal tendencies

Yeah some somali i went to school and old neighbour is. Her family became jehavoh witness. My mum and and another neighbour argued and fought with the girl's mum. Now all the somalis around dont go near or talk to them.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Yeah some somali i went to school and old neighbour is. Her family became jehavoh witness. My mum and and another neighbour argued and fought with the girl's mum. Now all the somalis around dont go near or talk to them.
What made them become Jehavoh Witness? Of all sects of Christianity, why choose the most annoying one?
These fuckers knock on my door 24/7 trying to "spread the message of Jesus Christ". I snapped on one before once. Kinda feel bad about it now. He was a nice Hebesha man, but extremely annoying.:mjcry:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
You should fear muslim extremists who can explode themselves rather than a person who have different views than you.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes my neighbors are or is because lately his been upset that his wive started covering up and he suspects that she is slowly turning back to the deen. His actually a decent brother and I hope that one day he comes back too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.