MONEY TEAM
No mj at all cost the best option to the worst
1.me 2.faarmajo 3.fadumo 4.shiek sharrif 5.current one
6. Every poster here 7.abdiweli
JYDjIUr.png

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
He's all well liked, we need someone who won't divide the country but I pit us against each other. He's not going to save the country but he won't divide us.

@bandit sheikh sharif uff?? He's absolute scum!! If that fucker gets voted in.....

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He's all well liked, we need someone who won't divide the country but I pit us against each other. He's not going to save the country but he won't divide us.

@bandit sheikh sharif uff?? He's absolute scum!! If that fucker gets voted in.....
Abdiweli would be worser and would only push mj agenda tbh his not a bad person is that his clans men use him for mj agenda basically if his president fuutole is president. Shiek sharrif in the other hand is corrupt but usually doesn't get in my sub clans way sometimes his actually helpful;)

S

SOMACOON

Farmaajo is best fit for the job. No qabyalad. No xabash jaceyl. He's straightfoward and doesnt sugarcoat.

S

Shamis

Fadumo Dhayib the cadaan arse licker (see every Somali woman in the media) and Abdi Weli the dawlad diid over my dead body. Isn't Abdi Weli MX? Are him and Faroole a tag team? I think you're confusing him with Abdi Weli Gaas. sheikh Sharif would be a nightmare - total no no and this smiley needs to leave ASAP. That leaves Farmaajo and I think he was not given a fair chance in the past, he needs a second chance.

Fadumo Dayib is a Harvard graduate that has the interests for Somalis at heart. Have you ever seen a President visiting the refugee camps in Dadaab or elsewhere? All of them, with the exception of Farmaajo (maybe) are corrupted to the bone.

I'm also curious how Farmaajo got 18 votes.

S

Shamis

Harvard business, international law? What exactly did she learn at Harvard? I'm guessing women's studies and some stuff about black rights, bantu Africa bla bllah

S

SOMACOON

Fadumo Dhayib the cadaan arse licker (see every Somali woman in the media) and Abdi Weli the dawlad diid over my dead body. Isn't Abdi Weli MX? Are him and Faroole a tag team? I think you're confusing him with Abdi Weli Gaas. sheikh Sharif would be a nightmare - total no no and this smiley needs to leave ASAP. That leaves Farmaajo and I think he was not given a fair chance in the past, he needs a second chance.

Abdi Weli, is perhaps best fit for the job if Farmaajo isn't elected into office.
I've actually met both men in real life, and both seem to share common agendas.
Abdi Weli is against neighboring countries in Somalia (Kenya and Ethiopia)
Any man who understands history, understands Ethiopia as an enemy.
They claimed Somaliland and Puntland after being given the Ogaden.
And ever since Eritrea took the Assad port, they've been meddling in our coasts.

S

SOMACOON

Lool you got it mixed up this poll has this Abdiweli
RW-abdi-weli.jpg

Not this Abdiweli
B9LEtc.gif

The difference between a leader and a clown.
Swinging his hands like the ape he is. Ethiopian loving faqash.
We need respectful leaders, who dont describe Ethiopia as, "walalaheena dariska" tf

S

SOMACOON

Fadumo Dayib is a Harvard graduate that has the interests for Somalis at heart. Have you ever seen a President visiting the refugee camps in Dadaab or elsewhere? All of them, with the exception of Farmaajo (maybe) are corrupted to the bone.

I'm also curious how Farmaajo got 18 votes.

Farmaajo is loyal only to the government. When elected as PM, he made sure every single solider got paid on time.
No one voted for him because he didn't bribe anyone. He insisted in engaging in a fair election (which never happened)
Hassan Shiekh Mahamud being elected without even carrying proper knowledge in terms of politics has a lot to do with bribes than politics. No one wants a leader in office, each MP seeks someone who will bribe them, and someone they can benefit something from. And Farmaajo if elected was going to make sure corruption came to an end. Meaning no bribes. Documents. No money being taken.
And I;m assuming the reason a man registers to become MP in Somalia is not to build his nation. But to take away from the nation.
Waa wada tuugo, lacagta umada Soomaliyeed wada qeybsaty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out that tuuga has sold our fishing waters left to right enough for the UN to be concerned. The fucking UN is more concerned about Somali people than their own government.

S

Shamis

Abdi Weli, is perhaps best fit for the job if Farmaajo isn't elected into office.
I've actually met both men in real life, and both seem to share common agendas.
Abdi Weli is against neighboring countries in Somalia (Kenya and Ethiopia)
Any man who understands history, understands Ethiopia as an enemy.
They claimed Somaliland and Puntland after being given the Ogaden.
And ever since Eritrea took the Assad port, they've been meddling in our coasts.

itrlf1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending